These racist ass bastards

I am livid right now. I work at a game studio that is making some game, it's in a future setting but has some fantasy elements, sorta similar to something like Shadowrun or the Persona/SMT series. But there's a huge problem. We were coming up with character designs and ideas, and I came up with an idea for a character that was supposed to be a black woman that's a ceo who wants to help the environment. She was going to be a strong capable black woman, and not some stereotype. Something the game industry sorely needs. Well today I checked in and found out they took MY character idea, and did "changes":

>she's no longer black, she's some ambiguous race with a tan
>no longer human, she's a demon/alien now
>her hair which was long dreads, has been changed to be tentacles, like the character in this anime
>her long stylish nails were changed to beast claws
>instead of wearing a traditional african gown, she has a pantsuit now with odd alien designs on it
>instead of a ceo, she's now a crimeboss that feeds on violence and chaos

As you can see, they completely ruined my character idea. I know for a fact they did it out of racism. God forbid a strong black woman be a positive character in a game. They made her not even black anymore, wtf is that damn shit? I wish I worked for Blizzard instead, they've proven they don't care about racist shit and aren't afraid to have black characters in their games.

>mfw apparently it's more acceptable to have a goddamn alien demon woman as a character than a black woman

wow that is pretty racist

More like an alien gangboss is more interesting than a businesswoman. Get over it you fag.

Do you ever get tired pretending you're a game dev? For years, you pretended you were learning game development in university. Now you make countless threads pretending you're on a team. The subject of the threads is always about people who take your designs and ideas and somehow bastardise them. Except, you come up with a new game to bitch about every time.

Are you a troll or are you autistic?

He needs the (You)s and vee is too stupid not to provide

SUPERIOR
LIMB
BASED
COMBAT

How is that more interesting than a strong black ceo who wants to save the environment?

Wow, look at this asshole. Quit oppressing alien demons you bigot.

How can I oppress things that don't exist? Moron.

This isn't new either. If you learn history, people have been whitewashing away black women for centuries. The story of Medusa was originally about a beautiful Black woman with traditional african locs of hair, and whites changed it to a white woman with snakes for hair.

Nobody likes niggers, OP. It's like expecting people to want to eat Dominos when there's a Hungry Howies next door.

Wow, now you're saying that they aren't real. Good job erasing alien demons you bigot.

because fucking shit up is more fun

Ya depending on the size of your fictional company things are voted in by committee.

So let me get this straight. Men would rather see an inhuman creature with tentacles for hair, that's evil, than a beautiful black woman with dreads that is a good person?

>She was black because she was painted black on the black-figure pottery
Wew lad

yes

bullshit.

niggers aren't good people

>these guys stole my character!
>everything about her is completely different but i just know it's my character that they ruined

4/10, you got me to reply

GRIFFITH!!!!!!

It's a fact, the tale of Medusa was based on a Black woman, her beauty was so tantalizing to white men they had to change the story to her being white, and having snakes for hair. Her lovely, beautiful dreads, changed to ugly, slithering snakes, you know how insulting that is?

SUPERIOR! LIMB! BASED! COMBAT!

I don't think Greeks ever met with black people. I would know, I studied Classical Greece.

She had dreadlocks, now it's tentacles? Come on now, that's the same shit the greeks did to poor Medusa.

>he'd rather have a woman with writhing tentacle wormy things for hair instead of beautiful dreads like an african queen

You're weird...

A black hippie CEO is boring, what could she possibly do?
Thats bullshit, the gorgon sisters were never black. Fuck off.

And so would plenty women as well.

>Dreadlocks
>Beautiful

Blacks lived in Ancient Greece, who do you think some of the great philosophers were? Aristotle and Socrates were Black men. Archimedes was Black, so was Odysseus and Plato.

WE

[citation needed]

How are dreads not beautiful but people here are ok with women having fucking worms for hair?

>she's no longer black, she's some ambiguous race with a tan
>no longer human, she's a demon/alien now
>her hair which was long dreads, has been changed to be tentacles, like the character in this anime
>her long stylish nails were changed to beast claws
>instead of wearing a traditional african gown, she has a pantsuit now with odd alien designs on it
>instead of a ceo, she's now a crimeboss that feeds on violence and chaos

sooooooooooo nothing changed?

You motherfucker.

was slan supposed to be black in berserk, since she has dreads?

fuck the racist ass game industry

Tentacle hair is sexy though

It's okay, as long she's still brown. We have tons of brown as it is.