Can we have a comfy Wii U thread?

Can we have a comfy Wii U thread?

>post collections
>favorite games
>most hated game
>why you liked it
>ect

The Wii U has hard a rough 4 years. Give the shitposting a break and say some nice things eh?

:(

>Comfy
There's that word again.

>say some nice things eh?

Proved that modern 'gamers' don't care about video games if the PS4 is outselling it.

I only regret about half of the games I bought

>favorite games
Bayonetta 2
Xenoblade X
The Wonderful 101
Splatoon
Tropical Dong

>most hated game
Probably Mario Party 10... still not really sure why I bought it.
Star Fox Zero is pretty bad too, sucks since I was so hyped for it.

comfy s ggood

Havent played mario party since 64. What was so bad about 10?

Also your Xenoblade X spine is black. I assume all the special editions were like that? Is the cover art the same?

>buying a console with literally 3 games

Just like twitch is about games and you can see epople cooking and shit

>3 games
What an odd insult. What 3 games is it that you like user?

The Wii U has 30 Great Games user

>What was so bad about 10?
It has the same bullshit from 9 where everyone rides in a car instead of advancing on their own each turn. Kind of kills the point of Mario Party.
There's a mode that's sort of like classic MP but you need amiibo to play it.
>Is the cover art the same?
Its reversible so it has the normal cover art on one side and the other side matches the design on the CE box.

People give zombiu a hard time but I still believe it's a pretty good game, and it could have been better if the bugs were fixed.
It's well paced, well executed, not too long, not too short, graphics are nice, mechanics are decent, you CAN beat all zombies with the paddle if you're skilled enough and the multiplayer, barring the no-points glitch, is hilarious.

Who are you quoting?

Ah nice. I debated which one to get at release. Should have got the special edition. Ended up loving that game.

I have these plus a bunch of digitals.

Digitals are:
RE: Revelations
AC: Black Flag
Darksiders 2
The Swapper
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Smash
Mighty Swutch Force HD
The Wonderful 101
NES Remix
Shantae Riskys Revenge and Pirates Curse
Mario Maker

I also pirated Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, NSMBU and Nintendoland because it was absurdly easy to do it.

I thought the Wii U library justified the console, as shilly as that sounds. Had many great titles, and I put my fair share of hours into it, up to including a current playthrough of Color Splash.
Best titles for me were Mario 3D World, Wind Waker remake and maybe MK8.

>all 15 wii u owners have already posted in this thread
well nothing else to do

>>post collections
smash, mario kart, zombi u, xcx, that 2d mario game and one or possibly two others i cant remember
>>favorite games
smash
>>most hated game
all the rest, xcx particularly
>>why you liked it
smash. and it fits snugly around my pc set up without being too much in the way
>>ect
worst console i've ever owned or played. and i had the the xbox hueg and the dreamcast, both of which launched solid franchises and gave me great memories

Alright boys, can't share pics cause I'm at work but does anyone have a guide on how to hack the WiiU? The thing's been gathering dust for a long while now, might as well work through the essentials.

Just go to /hbg/ on /vg/.

Still better than buying Blunderbornstation for 1 (one) exclusive game.