Capcom: "We want to bring Monster Hunter to PS4"

blog.esuteru.com/archives/20004620.html

>At Capcom's financial briefing, they spoke about Monster Hunter 4 G's sales being lower in the West compared to Japan, but is explained that it is due to the fact that the handheld market is only 10% of the dedicated video game market compared to Japan where handhelds are popular, and that they are taking the proper procedures to make sure that Monster Hunter grows overseas.

And no, it isn't a switch release. First of all, Switch is a tablet and not a console, second of all, Capcom want the franchise to be BIGGER in the West - so what are they going to do, release it on a console like PS4 that sold 55 million or Switch which has sold a grand total of 0?

This is what MH fan want. A true, 4k 60fps Monster Hunter game after so many years of being on a shitty 240p screen. Hopefully it will be PS4Pro exclusive if Capcom wants to please the core fans.

>Switch which has sold a grand total of 0?
Savage
Nintendrones on suicide watch

>First of all, Switch is a tablet and not a console

It's a handheld and a console.
Handheld for japs
Console for the west

>yfw it's just a frontier translation

Too good to be true.

That just means they'll have Mtn Dew potions instead of pirate jay bombs.
and double droprate codes on Monster Energy cans

Frontier's pretty good though

i love this artist but this picture seriously conveys no emotion, she just looks like shes bored

>A true, 4k 60fps Monster Hunter game after so many years of being on a shitty 240p screen

I hope you're just shitposting when you expect a 4k game from capcom. Their last big ps4 doesn't even have stable fps either. You'll be lucky to get 1080 30 fps.

>4k 60fps
>on ps4
my fucking sides are hurting
cant wait for all the niggas complaining about the game not looking great because capcom is lazy modeling monsters for monster hunter

inb4 its old article about frontier 2.0 that got cancelled

Holy shit that projection

>This is what MH fan want.
No. The Switch is a console all MH fans wanted.

Holy shit the amount of bait from OP
>4k60fps
>MH On Ps4

>blog.esuteru.com
Stopped reading there, next time try a non clickbait Sony shill source, OP

Note, they are talking about the Nintendo Switch, not the PS4.

>240p, shit.
Almost every console before the Dreamcast will like to have a word with you.

>4k
>60 fps

Why is there so much denial from playstation fans

>MH On Ps4
The franchise started on PS2

>Sonyponies STILL begging for MH and Bayonetta

Let it go

sony always wins

Nintendrone btfo
Handheldrone btfo

PS4 wins again baby

NEVER FUCKING EVER

>This is what MH fan want. A true, 4k 60fps
so its gonna be PC only??

Sony ponnies in suicide watch

>literally a thread from their anonymous board

Top kek.

People REALLY think MH is going back to PS?

Even rats know when it's time to jump from a sinking ship.

so why did the rant jump of PS2 in 1st place?

Because the Portable market was more profitable and allowed for more recycling.

PSP, VITA. yet 3DS

>We want to bring Monster Hunter to PS4
why? such games sell real poor on consoles

What about a 50m+ selling console?

Why not just doing a spinoff western centered while and release a normal MH at the same time to see what will give them more money, and if there is an actual fanbase instead of a very vocal minorty instead of shitting to your already existing fanbase? I hate this shit and I'm not even a MH fan, I really can't play it for it's shitty controls.

paid for online, 3DS still on 60M switch will be a default winner cause handheld/ console

also PS3 had 90M consoles and still didnt took MH

>PS4Pro exclusive
Doesn't exist.

PS3 was also a shit console and PS4 sold more than it given it's timeframe from release to now, and people are pretty much sick of MH on portable by now.

>and people are pretty much sick of MH on portable by now.
nah only complains is Sony fan mad is Nintendo exclusive

>MH multiplayer will be locked behind the PS+ paywall
I'd rather have the series stay on the 3DS

MH is defined by being a handheld game get over it sonigger.
The switch is the perfect platform for MH

You're setting yourself up for disappointment. I mean, really, listen to yourself.

"A true 4k, 60fps Monster Hunter" isn't possible outside of the machines of hardcore PCfags.

But user, paying for online is what MH fans want.

Why?

Finally monster hunter can return to its roots as a rightful playstation exclusive.

they made most of their money by being on 3DS so no MH isn't returning to its roots and it's better like that.

Why would they release it on a dead handheld?

your link is bullshit, OP

If they reused the PS2 era assets (as they always do) again it would be. Mantis Burn Racing is better looking than any MH game even disregarding the resolution and it runs a native 4k 60 FPS on the Pro.

>fact that the handheld market is only 10% of the dedicated video game market compared to Japan
It's sad when pro invent bullshit excuses to convince the share holders.

>"We want to bring Monster Hunter to PS4"
It doesn't say that.

Poor Sonyfags

Less dead than your console

yet. Wait after christmas for Sony to flush down their current ps4 projects, then we'll talk

I find it really hard to believe because the CPU is essentially the same. You can barely do anything different with it from a gameplay perspective. And anything you would be able to do exclusively on that one platform you can basically already do.

Is Heather about to summon her persona?

Put it on the vita pls I need something to do on the way to classes fuck the shitty 3ds 240p screen.

Delete this.

I'm sure MH fans will be happy to pay to play online.

The only system MH will come out on that isn't 3DS is the Switch.

>4k

>gameplay perspective.
gameplay hasn't evolved in complexity since the PS one era. Fucking retards stop pretending to be devs just because Sony's marketing tought you 3 buzzwords.

Dont forget the mandatory microtransactions, enjoy paying real money for humorous hats and/or materials and items in case you "dont have the time" to play the game and get them traditionally.

>gameplay hasn't evolved in complexity since the PS one era.

Yeah I'm sure MGSV only needs 34 million instructions per second and no L1 cache to run its gameplay loop.

>You can barely do anything different with it from a gameplay perspective.

It was never intended for that, just as a way to scream "4K guyz", grind on the incessant grafix wars and shill a bunch of new Sony branded tvs.

Remember when 3D tvs were gonna be all the rage?

lmao at them expecting PS4 to make MH go big when even Bloodborne struggles to sell 2 million

Sonyggers making clickbait threads. What a surprise.

yes? you are a nodev and it shows. MGSV is just lots of scripts. something the ps1 can handle without the graphics.
Fuck, even a SNES can handle something as basic as mgs games.

This is just absolute delusion.

Why are people latching on to the """lack""" of Bloodborne sales? PS4 games sell way better digitally than physically, usually 3x more. So if physical Bloodborne is at 2.5 million, then overall sales are closer to 10 million which is hardly a failure.

read the rest of the message-chain

Lol anyone with a tiny bit of common sense knows your full of shit

I don't remember asking for MH on PS4? Maybe they could have brought MHX and MH4U to WiiU like MH3U.

Honestly I'd want a good MH on Switch instead as I can take it everywhere I go.

>This is what MH fan want.
Implying i whant to be a dick sucker who pays for something that its free on nintendo consoles

DELETE THIS!!!!!!

NINTEN-SAMA SAVE US!!!!!!!

man I just want another fucking console MH game I don't care what they put it on

Wew this is retarded.
I am actually a programmer and you wouldn't know how easy it is to make your system stutter just with some simple loops.
Not even a couple of thousands of instructions would make you drop FPS.
You are clearly a nodev.

>Switch is a tablet and not a console
Already baiting pretty hard.

As far as I'm aware, the Monster Hunter team hates working with Sony now. On top of that, they prefer the platform their games are on to be portable. Considering the Switch is more portable than a PS4, that's more likely.

Also, people have already had a 1080p 60fps experience of Monster Hunter both on the Wii U and 3DS. If they're looking for a 4k experience, they sure as hell won't find it on the PS4.

Well, they had a 60fps experience on the 3DS anyway.

>esuteru
>posting anything positive about PS4
Calling bullshit right here. They are -THE- most extreme nintendo diehards in japan. They fucking abhor Sony.
OP guaranteed mistranslated this shit.

>As far as I'm aware, the Monster Hunter team hates working with Sony now.
Is this what nintencucks tell each other to sleep well at night?

Well sony friends tell themselves that MH is on 3DS because Nintendo is bribing them so...

>Nintendrone screams internally

And this is before the Pro goes out of stock.

>Is this what nintencucks tell each other to sleep well at night?
Nah, playing a bit of Monster Hunter before bed usually does the job :^)

>Well sony friends tell themselves that MH is on 3DS because Nintendo is bribing them so...
And thats exactly what it is + they can just use the excuse of using PS2 assets because the 3DS is a POS.

now dont fuck it up like sfv

>And thats exactly what it is
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure it is, mr sonypony

FUCK Sony don't steal muh monster hunter!!

I want to keep playing it in a 240p screen with late ps1-early ps2 graphics with one analogue stick and a nipple!!!

DQ11 first, now MH. I understand that it hurts nintenbabby but remember Sony always wins.

>thinking Capcom wants to blow money making expensive ass games for PS4
>thinking Capcom wants to make any sort of effort ever again.

what's it like being a retarded nigger?

>sonyggers samefagging and falseflagging their own clickbait thread
Man now this is just sad.

>It's a handheld and a console
No. It's a console.

He stick his face in one too many asscracks or something?

I could care less about Monster Hunter, it's just a shitty version of Dark Souls. Rest assured kiddies, this Master Racer won't mock you when your sacred cow series goes multiplat(and it WILL go multiplat, they just said as much in the OP. Ain't nobody got time for Switch).

What I want to know is why they are wasting money on Monster Hunter instead of a new Dragon's Dogma.

Same here. MH was always grindy shit and Im only here to make fun of nintencucks.

If you want it pro exclusive, then you're everything that's wrong with the MH fanbase.

>tfw no mh on switch

So if Capcom switches to the PS4 for Monster Hunter, then that pretty much guarantees the Switch will flop, right?

Actually when they released p3rd between the PSP/PS3, it is their highest selling MH to date.