Donald Trump's Real Estate Tycoon

What does Sup Forums think of this game? I'm a sucker for old PC city building sims and have been thinking about trying it out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Jff5I8vr92U
observer.com/2016/07/wikileaks-proves-primary-was-rigged-dnc-undermined-democracy/
nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html?_r=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off back to Sup Forums

basicly a less pollished sim city 2000

FUCKING DRUMPFLARDS
STOP SHITTING UP OUR BOARD

My favorite part about it is the bankruptcy mechanic

I think is a really shitty and racist game, and anyone who plays it belongs in a mental institution

Never played it myself, but this guy played it and made an a okay video explaining it.

youtu.be/Jff5I8vr92U

Why haven't copies of this game been round up and burned in a pile on college campuses?

B-BAKA!

What the fuck is Sup Forums's problem? Why do they constantly have to act like afro-american furries?

I can't wait till this cancerous election is over.

I'll go mental if Hillary don't win, just so that all redditors can fuck off from Sup Forums

thanks for the facebook post grandma, but aren't you supposed to be mallwalking right now?

VIDEO

GAMES

$0.05 Steam wallet funds has been deposited to your Steam account by CTR.

Check my 8

Doesn't making shit up kind of discredit your side?

>making up shit
what did he mean by this

Yes, Hillary's lies do discredit her.

That several of the things aren't untrue or are presented in ways to imply untrue things.

Such as the first one

or 8

Also presenting your candidate as literally flawless outside of "being too mean!" seems pretty dishonest

Stop shitting up video game threads with your "m-muh /pol" shit.

>Such as the first one
Nice try

No niggers allowed in the Donal Trump's real estate.

Also Roy Cohn in my lawyer.

observer.com/2016/07/wikileaks-proves-primary-was-rigged-dnc-undermined-democracy/

enjoy

>Wikileaks
1₽ has been deposited into your account, comrade

It's shit, and he's going to lose in a landslide that will damage, if not destroy, his brand. Have fun sucking his dick while it's cool. You got less than a week, kiddo.

You didn't post anything relevant. The DNC is a private organization, they can blatantly favor one group if they want. That isn't what rigging means.

Spreading lies and half truths only degrades your stance.

>video games is creating monsters!
>is on a videogame cover

>Trump currently the subject of SEVENTY-FIVE (75) lawsuits including his """""University""""" fraud and child rape
>but let's talk about her emails some more

I guess it says something about democracy that you can still run for President when you're dealing with more lawsuits than the country has states.

video games

>it's a numales on Sup Forums get triggered by Sup Forums again thread
this is why you faggots will never lose your virginity

He said VIOLENT video games. Sim games are great for being creative.

nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html?_r=0
Nice meme

Trumps campaign not having direct contact with Russia does not invalidate the confirmed fact they have meddled in the election

>there are people in this world who actually believe this
you're the very definition of a good goy