Reminder that FF1 sucks - no matter the version - and that saying "it's a classic" doesn't mean shit...

Reminder that FF1 sucks - no matter the version - and that saying "it's a classic" doesn't mean shit. You are a shit person misleading people if you recommend this trash. I honestly think this game is poison for introducing virginal JRPG fans, cause if I wasn't a seasoned vet this whole genre would have been turned off to me.

>Play Final Fantasy on the NES
>"Oh, this sucks"
>Read about the remakes
>Play the FF1 remake on GBA
>"Oh this still sucks"
>People say to try the PSP remake
>Try it
>"Oh this is the exact same fucking trash as the GBA version."

Sup Forums has the worst taste imaginable if they think the PSP version is some marked improvement over the GBA/NES versions. Recommending a bad Final Fantasy game is retarded, especially when there are quality SNES JRPGs that one could be playing like Bahamut Lagoon or Glory of Heracles 3

But you know what's stupid about people that defend Final Fantasy 1? They're also the same kind of people that would shit on Final Fantasy Mystic Quest for its insultingly simplistic design and plot.

Oh, and why can't a Thief steal shit?

>I played a 25 year old video game and it doesn't live up to my modern standards. Not enjoying things makes me intelligent and discerning.

>it's another XV-kun is at loose ends so he'll copypasta shitpost about older FFs for awhile thread

jesus fuck, somebody took their time to type all that shit

Why do you keep spamming this copypasta?

its not for virgo jrpg players. its hard and grindy. without proper guides its almost impossible or take insane amount of hours to complete. get over it.

None of this is true.

FF1 isn't all that hard. Especially not the US release.

Original Jap Famicom/SFC 2-5 are the only hard FFs.

>inb4 babbys who had trouble with 3 and 4 DS

It was amazing when it came out, apparently.

It's not that hard... Maybe if you use a terrible party.

The fact that most jrpgs to come for years decided to copy the FF version of the formula rather than the older DQ version is pretty telling.

you say it wasnt grindy? when you needed 32000 gil just buy some gear on the next village?

>this copypasta again

Dragon Ball Z Legend of the Super Saiyan and Earthbound play nothing like a shitty Final Fantasy game though.

So you're saying the game is trash because it doesn't live up to the more refined newer JRPG games? Retard shitposter alert.

>"I'll ignore the word 'most' XD"

Be less transparent.

Who the hell recommends FF1?

The Final Fantasy model isn't as popular as you think it is

>I played it for 17 minutes

However, Dragon Quest seems to enjoy a deeper cultural love in Japan at least. They fucking looooove them some DQ in Japan.

Yes, however, not to the extent that most western fans believe. It's the most popular rpg series there, but they don't go completely insane for it.

The thing about having to release the games on the weekend to prevent schools and jobs from emptying out is a myth, for example.