Paid today

So yeah, i got paid today. Gonna build dat PC.
What games do i get on PC? I have skipped the 8th gen entirely so far.
Thanks lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_B0CyOAO8y0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Circus money

>Them Povertymarcs

The only thing you can afford with them is something in the humble bundle.

why do you get paid in cash?

I wish America had rainbow money
:(

monopoly money

yeah me too. We're starting to add pretty pictures to our money, but refuse to use any color but green on it. Its stupid.

>being a yurocuck

>Americans thinking the green paper is any good.
LOL.

youtube.com/watch?v=_B0CyOAO8y0

all money is circus money. even you're precious now-back-from-the-dead dollar is weighed against gold.

>What games do i get on PC?

The latests meme simulator and old games.
So any 300 bucks pc will do.

dat fucking monopoly money

>Euro's are different sizes for different amounts
>can't stack properly

>his money isn't transparent

>Euro's are different sizes for different amounts

tfw everything 100€ or bigger peaks out of my wallet

You can stack the same denominations fine. This means you can easily tell the difference between different denoms.

Thank God for Canada money.
Blue for 5
Purple for 10
Green for 20
Red for 50
Gold for 100
Never seen 1000 bill though.

*peeks

For the love of god whoever decided it should be in various sizes should rot in hell. Looks like you can easily lose those fives.

Also you make it easier for potential thieves to know what you're holding with the various colors. US Cash being all Green means you can't really tell if someone has a fat stack or isn't just holding a bunch of ones.

I've been thinking about building a PC as well (been stuck on a laptop for the last 5 years), but then I realised there's no good games to play.

Meanwhile I'm still playing DOOM wads almost every day.

>that will be 19.67 sir
>go to hand her a 20
>accidently give her a 100 bill
>she thinks it's a tip
Thanks 'murrica

Aussie money is great.
It's made from alien technology or some shit; you can't rip it, you can't ruin it in the washing machine, and if you have the funds to counterfeit the microprinting/transparent windows/metallic strips/watermarks/all the other crazy anti-counterfeiting measures then you must already have enough money to not be wasting your time trying to print more.

but you can more easily give a wrong dollar bill by mistake too

I don't know if different sizes are a good idea or not, but different colors definitely are in my opinion

Shut up

>yeah me too. We're starting to add pretty pictures to our money, but refuse to use any color but green on it. Its stupid.
The greenback is the easiest to fake for this reason.

What's wrong bby?

>I don't know if different sizes are a good idea or not, but different colors definitely are in my opinion
The Deutschmark had different sizes and colors too, so obviously the ECB money inherited that.

They recently changed the $100 bill to be sorta blueish

Your lunula to nail ratio is huge op.

BBC actually, fuccboi

Different sizes are for blind people knowing what bill they're holding

Save up for a PS4 Pro :)

Multi-coloured bills allows you to instantly tell at a glance how much money is being exchanged.

The different colours also help the visually impaired, and the different sizes help the completely blind.

Also, a lot of foreign bills are made of a polymer and are therefore waterproof and incredibly difficult to damage.

If you had a server a 100 dollar bill it's pretty much official that you're giving it to her to pay for the bill and give you change.

If she took it as a tip without you saying that it was a tip it would be tantamount to stealing.

>They recently changed the $100 bill to be sorta blueish
But they don't revoke older notes, right?

With these money, you should buy a fursuit instead

No, but the banks are gradually taking them out of circulation.
Its dead easy to spot a fake $100 either way though.

Why are they different sizes? They're already coloured.

Just like with coins:
bigger = more value

Why did they choose a picture of Ben Franklin giving the disapproving "Really?" face

blind people.

the new australian bills are even adding some braille shit on them.

US bills all being green means you have to look at it and read how much it is before you know how much it is. If I look at a red bill I know instantly how much it's worth.

I also imagine US bills being very easy for blind people to handle, what with $100 and $1 being the exact same size.

Seems more practical to keep the bills all the same size.

>Americans

Don't tell my wife but I want to cuddle with Tsukihi.

>American education

That's the only face Ben Franklin could make.
Remember everyone in America was a fucking idiot at the time, though you can argue nothing has changed.

Omg. This is straight out of a fairy tale.

blind people should just teach their blind dogs to read the money bills

>million posts
>non suggest pc games

Canadian actually. Our money's coloured but the same size.

>500 bills
Back from a long day blowing up infidels Rasheed?

Euros are designed to make it easier for blind people to distinguish their money despite being 0.4% of the population. When you're a Euro you have to pander to the smallest minorities with everything you do.

But user. It is.

>five Hilter-wannabes bill

dogs are colourblind, may as well get rid of the colour too

>being a literal burger

it's not pandering,they're not asking for "blind acceptance" or shit like that in the media, just to be able to count their money

i'm not but at least burgers didn't put war criminals on their money so far

give them all a specific smell

Hard to suggest you games when we don't know what you like?

dogs aren't colorblind, why do people keep repeating this? their color spectrum is just more limited than ours, if you want an analogy: dogs can only see in 8bit or 16biz colors while we see 32bit.

Worth more than the broke ass dollar.

>mad sausage

So the person did picrelated, ordered bombing of city full of women and children, and I'm mad for pointing it out? Go fuck yourself.

>all that shitty ass money

bow down to true king

seem mad to me friendo

Washington's on our $1 baby.
Fuck your Christmas shit you're getting raided fucko

A Canuck recently revealed how retarded she was when she complained that she had a hard time telling US bills apart. Said she tells her money apart by color.

It is not pandering if it does not hinder anyone and irritates even less than the 0.4%, shithead-kun.
And the difference in size is not just for blind people, but also for people with any visual impediment and the elderly, and that is about 50% of the population. Also color coding and size difference makes it easier to handle, since people are less prone to mistake one note for another, making mistakes and being tricked less common.

seems you managed to surivive that abortion

What are birds?

Thats some nice looking money.

We just don't know.

being edgy isnt as cool as you think it is a school mate

>you can't ruin it in the washing machine
This is a basic requirement for any bank note, how is this noteworthy at all?

ayysthetic

How exactly?
For autistic stacking reasons?

So... yeah. Besides witcher 3, what else is there for PC? (Played tw2 and found it abysmal)

>getting paid in cash
What a third-world shithole is that?

>trusting banks

I didn't get paid in cash. I just withdrew 2/3rds of it from the bank just now. Waiting for you lads to give me some recs.

>having bigger bills than 50 € in your wallet
Are you a rapefugee or t*rk? Most stores don't accept 100 € bills except if you want to buy expensive stuff.

O see the emu overlords are still in charge of the money desinging.

They still got cashiers and toll booths with human operators all over the europe. Gotta keep those sheeples employed in land which didn't produce anything substantial for last 40 years.

if you're an american this is a genuinely funny post

> trusting relatives
> trusting friends
> trusting neighbors
> trusting strangers you walk past on the street
> trusting yourself not to set your house on fire resulting in your money being burned down

>didn't produce anything substantial for last 40 years
It's easier to rob a human operator than a machine.

>openly admitting on the internet that you store all your cash at home
You know you are basically fucked right now when your IP is being tracked.

Put your money in an index fund instead.

wrong, buy bitcoins and original factory sealed FF7 disks

That's some fucking LSD money, my eyes!

Euros are shitty monopoly tier bills
Classic merican greenbacks are the most aesthetic

t. yurop

PS: are you really going to put a gorilla on the 20 dollar note?

He's probably german, they like to use cash for everything. Elsewhere people almost always use credit card above ~50euros or so.

People have money in their homes, more news at 11.

>true king
>it takes one foreign rich person to withdraw his money from a Swiss bank account and crash the Swiss economy

Ours are pure polymer. The newer generations of notes are nigh indestructible short of actually trying to tear them.