Yfw neural networks are evolving so fast that it's very possible for you to have your own personal virtual assistant in...

>yfw neural networks are evolving so fast that it's very possible for you to have your own personal virtual assistant in the near future
Just imagine how fucking cool that would be.
"miku, open Sup Forums"
The future is truly amazing, isn't it.

Other urls found in this thread:

neo.jpl.nasa.gov/pdc15/Briefing_Day3.pdf
neo.jpl.nasa.gov/pdc15/
otakumode.com/news/57bbc1adf2dcceef6a17a7ac/Gatebox-Home-Live-feat-Hatsune-Miku-Collaborative-Content-Available-Exclusively-at-Magical-Mirai-2016
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2000_SG344
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well, thing is, NASA confirmed that the asteroid that's supposed to collide with Earth in 2022 is now guaranteed to impact.
So nah.
Future sucks.
Suck my balls.

What?
that's bullshit, links

neo.jpl.nasa.gov/pdc15/Briefing_Day3.pdf

>world ending threat on the horizon
>people would still be complaining about sexualized women in video games.

fake

>the world ends before half-life 3
I should have seen this coming really.

>"miku, open Sup Forums"
>かっこいい

>.nasa.gov
>fake
whatever helps you sleep at night, bud

>"miku, open Sup Forums"

Only fucking scrubs ever close Sup Forums, why would you ever need to open it?

It's possible we'll get to the stage where Miku can touch my junk in my lifetime. It's a dangerous game though.

>implying that everything the government does is the absolute truth and they could never lie to the public

>Miku, become real

No one would go on the internet and lie, not even the government.

>hurrrr
>durrr
neo.jpl.nasa.gov/pdc15/

>implying there won't be a #asteroidlivesmatter movement

>government
Didn't they stopped funding NASA or something?

>December 27, 2016
wat

well that's why they're trying to pull this shit, to get panic funding from the public

>didn't even google the fucking asteroid and cries wolf
You're an idiot. It's a hypothetical event that isn't real.

As long as I get my husbando, I'll be happy.

video waifu

otakumode.com/news/57bbc1adf2dcceef6a17a7ac/Gatebox-Home-Live-feat-Hatsune-Miku-Collaborative-Content-Available-Exclusively-at-Magical-Mirai-2016

Looks like the best you'll get at the moment is a Miku Gatebox.

>"miku, google miku rule 34"

>B-Baka!

If I could choose what character that popped up I would actually consider getting one of those.

>tfw I wanted to go to Magical Mirai 2016 due to coincidentally being in Japan at the time but had no earthly idea how to get the tickets

user's bullshitting, but that asteroid is not fake, nigger.
It's called Asteroid 2000, and it's been well known that it has a decent chance of impacting Earth in 2022.

Miku's probably one of the easier ones to get working since her whole shtick is having voice banks for everything. Might be harder getting more obscure waifus to voice everything else, assuming she's able to hand out new phrases based on new inputs.

>otakumode.com/news/57bbc1adf2dcceef6a17a7ac/Gatebox-Home-Live-feat-Hatsune-Miku-Collaborative-Content-Available-Exclusively-at-Magical-Mirai-2016
Give me one with Asuka or Misato and I'll buy it

If it was a real threat, I feel like it would be more widely known.

>INSUFFICIENT DATA FOR MEANINGFUL ANSWER

So that everyone would freak out?

WE WUZ METEORS N SHEIT

What good would it do? I can just use my mouse to do it faster than saying it out loud.

Besides, it's gonna be a long while until AR characters start looking like they're actually a part of the surrouding reality in any way.

>2012 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Alright, will the asteroid kill everyone or what?

Not him but probably not.

Yes. Have you started praying for our new octopi overlords to rescue us?
Only the faithful will live on.

Self aware computers will destroy humanity.

>"miku search female vocaloids with monster cock having a scat orgy"

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2000_SG344
Is this the rock we're talking about? Or what
>the impact energy released would be an estimated 1.1 megatons of TNT,[3] which would create an impact crater approximately 100 feet (30 m) wide assuming it does not explode in the atmosphere.

2000 BF19

It's 2000 ET70.

Bunch of junk newspapers writing about it for clickbait, with NASA citing an impact probability of 1 in a million.

Science articles mostly yield physical information on it from 2012 when it previously passed us by (remember the Mayan calendar shit?), and a mention of a potentially hazardous object.

As such, the TL;DR would be that it's still nearby and will, most likely, pass us by again in the future, but at this point we cannot be 100% sure that it won't hit, so it's classified as a "potentially hazardous" object, which gave all the clickbait shits an option to jump on some ezpz clicks.

>octopi and squids evolve into the dominate race
>yfw Splatoon is now real