DUDE SKOOMA LMAO

>DUDE SKOOMA LMAO

Man why the fuck would you play a fantasy game and just play as some fucking dude with a sword, like real shit unless you actually enjoy the mundane and just want the worst mideval combat simulator possible beast races are honestly the only way to go

i'm surprised there isn't a cat-pun named Khajit of Seth Rogen that laughs like him.

The same reason why some people can't pick characters outside their own gender. Because they find it easier to roleplay as.

Ikr, because playing beast races in TES makes a difference, am I right?

A completely different experience when I play this bipedal reskin of a human :^)

Quality thread friendo

>Man why the fuck would you play a fantasy game and just play as some fucking dude with a sword

user, that's Skyrim in its entirety, just add some shitty powers that a half baked mod can add in and you literally have the game.

speak for yourself bro, I only play females, don't want to stare at some guys ass all day hehe

Everyone here plays female because they want to be dominated and look cute

That sounds nice desu

yeah it does

>DUDE one of the dullest franchises in the history of game franchises LMAO.

Seriously each episode following the "chosen one" protagonist and his pals from the Thieves Guild/Dark Brotherhood/Fighters Guild as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the fantasy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of awful combat, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Todd Howard vetoed the idea of developing with the PC only in mind; he made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for weak consoles, which is why every "town" is 3 huts and a forge. The Elder Scrolls series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-Witcher series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least Morrowind was good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the factions were terrible. As I played, I noticed that every time I walked by a guard, he would make that same shitty joke. You know which one.

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Bethesda's writers are so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that they have no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Oblivion by the same Jim Sterling. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are playing Oblivion at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to play Dragon Age." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you play Elder Scrolls you are, in fact, trained to play Dragon Age.

My favorite is to play as a high-elf warrior in light armor

you're like a jack-of-all-trades because you start off with buffed magic skills, and you're naturally better at combat because you are taller (and therefore faster w/ longer reach) than all the other races. A high elf in robes travels at like 2x the speed of a Breton in heavy armor.

If you get the necromage perk and then become a vampire, you become even taller so that you are about 1.166x normal height (high elves are default 1.08x normal height)

>no matter what I always end up playing as a sneaky Dunmer spellsword who focuses on illusion and alteration

>high elf
>race menu him to be slightly taller and buff af
The best

>If you get the necromage perk and then become a vampire, you become even taller so that you are about 1.166x normal height (high elves are default 1.08x normal height)
that is a bug and it only works some of the time. Also it is nowhere near 1.16x, maybe 1.11x

>because you are taller (and therefore faster w/ longer reach) than all the other races
why does Bethesda hate manlets so much

>mmuh arpee

Can't unsee beast races as just normal dudes with masks on.

I think you meant a bipedal reskin of a lizardman.
Humans are at the lowest of the sapient race food chain and should be culled

Khajiit was always my favorite race to play.