What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Electronic old men aren't ruling the world

Ran like shit.

It's LITERALLY designed as a filler game to make way for Deus Ex 3. The entire game feels like an inconsequential side quest.

The game was truncated and the story is contrived(even for DE). The gameplay and graphics are great, though.

Denuvo was a mistake.

The game ended out of fucking nowhere. As lame as Panache was it at least felt like the final destination and that all plot points where coming to a close

main quest shorter than a fallout game

Holy shit, you just informed me it came out

It's that bad ?

>The Witcher 3
>Over 1 and a half year old
>has much more players than Deus Ex Manchild Divided
>has no drm
>most people play the GOG.com version
>still much more players on steam than the steam only game Deus Ex

Deus Ex was a complete fail. Every Denuvo game fails hard. And you can't attack pirates for the garbage sales, because Deus Ex wasn't cracked so far.

These. The story goes nowhere, and the main villain we got now was nothing but an underling. It just felt too small scale for Deus Ex.

Liked it way more than HR, great game.

Nothing, it's a better HR.
Way better hub, better sidequests, better gameplay, etc.

It also was as long as HR if you explored everything.

And the game didn't ended "out of fucking nowhere" you knew it was coming. It just ended like a game that is not the final part of a trilogy (I hate Square Enix for doing that but still)

Some same gripes as HR and same buggy third-person shit aside it was fun.

Badly optimized

Denuvo so most of Sup Forums never played it

including me. Setting up my linux partition for the DRM free linux release ion a few days time

>final part of a trilogy

There is no trilogy. The way it goes, and the amount of stuff to cover, we will probably see more games.

I bet they are right now working on expansion/continuation for DX MD.

Should I wait for the GOTY edition for this?

Denuvo = automatic DOA
>B-But Nu-Doom sold well!
It underperformed and bombed spectacularly compared to its predecessors.
Dishonored 2 is next on the list of crashing and burning and being forgotten within a week.
Denuvo might stop piracy for a month or two but it also instakills 90% of sales.
Kike publishers will realise this in the next 1-2 years and drop that cancer for a couple years until history repeats itself.

scale, just that, people butthurt only because how you are not saving whole world but just a few buildings in london

everything else is great music, detail,graphics, characters(most of them), city,side missions, giant levels, missions, improved gameplay etc.

>get to second city
>realize I have absolutely no idea what the fuck is going on and can't be assed to find out

The fucking bank sidequest is more interesting than the actual story.

>Total war warhammer
>game half a year old.
>sold the most out of all steam total war games at launch
>despite it being a niche game it is incredibly popular and has sold consistently well without sales
>DLCs regularly get on the top 10 in steam.

Explain this.

Dishonored 2 doesn't have Denuvo. Pretty sure it was confirmed yesterday when they released the PC system requirements.

You are mistaken, user. Dishonored 2 uses Denuvo. That's also the reason why they let people who preordered the game play it a day in advance, becaues they don't have to fear it being cracked before street date.
Also those system requriements are ridiculous since the game doesn't even look much better than Dishonored 1 which was running on Unreal Engine 3 and could be run on toasters from 2009. Another example how Denuvo kills performance.

Story was shit. Metro stations. No characters were memorable. Didn't let me shoot the quack doctor and I couldn't go on a mission with range shooting girl.

Side missions were cool and they come back and do a follow up.

>Female in charge of writing political fiction
>supersekrit undeground base RIGHT UNDER EVERYONE'S NOSE straight out of old bond movies
>No parallels to the real world in the conspiracies
>Only 1 media outlet +alex jones knock-off on the radio
>Everyone's personalty boils down to "hate augs >:("
>Filler game with an abrupt ending.

>>supersekrit undeground base RIGHT UNDER EVERYONE'S NOSE straight out of old bond movies
whats wrong with that?

It's not serious in a game about supposedly serious conspiracies.
Fine in bond movies, or if you're 12.
>yeah on the main street there's a shipping company that never ships anything and floor behind the doors just rides underground

>the statue of liberty hides a secret new world order base where they make ayyliens
man do i sure hope someone got fired for THAT blunder
oh hang on
>chinese pharmaceutical company office hides yet more underground labs working on social and genetic engineering
umm uhhh cut the feed
>secret underwater ocean lab with more fucking aliens
OH NO SRY WE LOST SATELLITE FEED CANT HEAR U

Did you not play the original deus ex
It had a bunch of ayylmaos being experimented on below downtown hongkong.

I did.

Statue of liberty is a statue of liberty,
UNATCO bunker on the island has it.

>Pharmaceutic compmany office has underground labs
gotta be fucking kidding, would've never guessed

>Secret underwater ocean lab
that nobody can access on their own

Now compare to some not-fed-ex on the main street of prague

it ended before it even began to get fun and interesting

it shouldve just been a big DLC or a pre-release for the next Deu Sex game

Denuvo.
Also, series took major turn after the first game.

its guttertrash m8

get it on sale never pay full price

There's another DLC which is expected for beginning of 2017 but otherwise nothing announced, and Eidos is already working on the next one

>Denuvo might stop piracy for a month or two but it also instakills 90% of sales.

For PC maybe, but you forget consoles exist too

>I can't read

>Thinking anybody cares about TW after Rome 2

t. nu-male.

>Rome 2
>t. nu-male

Sup Forums is getting more retarded by the minute

Only reason I waited WH was for monster units and sorcery, so that we could get good Lotr mod.
Medieval is where it's still at for me, it's ridiculous.

>failed launch, many bugs and struggles
>SE DLC shenanigans like one-use only items
>shitty breach mode that was tacked-on as another money sink instead of ending the main story properly
the only saving grace is great gameplay and amazing side quests. performance bugs are fixed too. as anons said, worth with a discount

post moar buzzwords.

Breach mode was fun fuck you

hows that 3 year old meme treating ya?

cuck goy jew shill redpill bluepill purple pill pua mra feminist meninist transexual pansexual metrosexual homosexual cis male xer xi zo zum triggered t. mfw tfw no gf pepe trump hilary vape dank hank hill milhouse memearrows fun is a buzzword incel gymcel chad stacey blacked BBC

Decent game hampered by boneheaded choices regarding DLC (mainly in Breach Mode), blatanly cut story, and glitches

The next one better have at least a new protagonist.