Although Yukiko is trash, and the worst girl in general, she would be a good fuck. Pic related...

Although Yukiko is trash, and the worst girl in general, she would be a good fuck. Pic related, seeing her tits pop out from the side makes me diamonds. If I could have her as a GF with zero personality, I'd be happy.

That's pretty autistic to be quite honest my brethren.

That's some pretty shit taste I gotta say. Playing through for the first time here and the worst I can say about her is typical caged bird. I tenderly hold hands with chie so I can't say anything I guess

I'd. Fucking cellphone phones.

Anything is better than Chie.

I unironically like Yukiko and Maire and I would marry either!

yukiko is best girl

Kanji is the best girl

They're only good for pleasing older men

>Chie
I guess if you're into smelly feet and shit

Naoe is for homos

Rise is the only correct choice

Truthful.

Truth

Literally you

Mmm, the red dress effect is real.

Yukiko doesn't like men.

Good choice.

Even if you're so shallow that you just want a personal slut, there are better sluts in Persona than Yukiko.

>YHVH tier
Rapist nurse
>God tier
Yukiko

I want to cuck Yukiko!

>Rapist nurse
I'll never understand why anyone likes her. She's just an annoying slut, and even if you only liked her because she's willing to fuck, she only does it once and then she starts going on about her shitty life and how she's upset about her meaningless life.

I have to assume that people only like her for the one time sex, in which case you have shit taste for only caring about such a shallow thing.

I must sadly say that people who like Risette have absolutely poor taste in women.

It is interesting that they put a predatory character in the game. I think her development is fairly interesting and shows the effects of being a terrible person, then facing yourself

I like her presence because she's not the kind of person you'd expect in the game. I like the Moon S. Link in P3 for the same reason, the guy's a huge, irredeemable asshole, but it's more interesting that way than if everybody was lovable, and it also highlighted the fact that you're just supposed to tell people what they want to hear in P3, rather than look out for their best interests. But slut nurse is still a huge bitch and many people who like her seem to like her because of the scene where you can fuck her, not because of any kind of interest in her character.

No way she's a slut. She flat out ignores men.

>virgin
>didn't even have a boyfriend until protagonist
>Somehow a slut
???

DELETE THIS