Is there any game where you can play the daily life of an emo girl?

Is there any game where you can play the daily life of an emo girl?

are you ok, user?

Persona 3?

Real life.

Is this yellow quiet? Sure looks like her.

dieyoudegenerate.png

I smell Barneyfag incoming...

>Flutterfags

Wait, can you play Violet in the Incredibles game? That might count then.

Final Fantasy XV

Rarity is best pony

Violet isn't emo she's just sexually repressed because her parents won't let her use her powers so she can't go flick her bean in the boy's locker room after football practice

where the fuck is he
i'm worried that the ritual won't be completed

dude chill out that douchebag is annoying anyway

Life is Strange, faggot

The dumb fucker was up late last night dodging logic bullets like Neo went to special ed. He's probably still asleep.

I find it funny though that despite like 3 out of 4 of these threads obviously being made by him in an attempt to falseflag, he still feels the fucking need to deny it. I mean, what's the fucking point? He's not fooling anybody.

Thanks doc

Ok Sup Forums, serious question.
Which pony has the biggest horsecock?

Gianna sisters

Shiet

The hell is taking him so long?

There's this flash sim called Get A Life, basically you get a life and be all you can be. Wanna be a chemist, sure go ahead, wanna be a linguist, sure go ahead, wanna be a tutor sure go ahead.
There's also another one, you play an emo girl in love with a bunch of vamps who's trying hard not to feed-fuck her to death, can't remember the name

can't we just have a stealth pony thread without him please

Life is strange
You're welcome

Not exactly stealth

unless you are indeed a horsefucker (which 86.47% of the posters on Sup Forums are) chances are you aren't going to recognize the op

m8 I've seen horsefuckers not recognize 90% of this shit
It's why people keep saying Barney posts a large amount of these threads, but so far we only have 9 pieces of evidence and the guys posting them are staying the fuck away from the relentless sperg

I should've saved them.Maybe it'll keep him away for a bit longer.

>(which 86.47% of the posters on Sup Forums are)
This sounds like bullshit.
There are lots of normies here, lots of roasties and ~10% of gays and not one of those are into mlp.

Sometimes I wish I could keep up with all these fucking memes so I could understand what you faggots are talking about.

The meme is _______________________________________ur a fagit_______

If you can't keep up with memes, it means you aren't here often enough and should just give up and go back to /r/Sup Forums.

Meme knowledge requirement is a nice filter for normies who are here only casually and shit up the place.