Tfw you're so passionate about a video game that you wake up and just start playing it

>tfw you're so passionate about a video game that you wake up and just start playing it.
>no washing your face
>no coffee
>no breakfast
>just hours of video game straight out of bed

When was the last time you felt this way?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P017y_pbAsY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I do this when I have two days off in a row, most recently with world of final fantasy.

WoW vanilla in 2005

I want to say MvC3.

>washing your face
You're supposed to do that?

Every day that I have off. So three days a week. Or midway through the day every other day.

Starcraft 2, not that I'm "passionate" about it, just addicted

Are you really supposed to wash your face first thing in the morning?

bc or something

Skyrim

And Oblivion before that... and Morrowind before that

WHERE IS TES 6 TODD? WHERE?

persona 3

a-user...

>eating breakfast

Way of the Samurai 3

Yesterday

Do this on every day I don't go to work or school

I still remember those times when I woke up in the middle of the summer, turned that there PC on and played some Warcraft 3 custom maps.

I remember having fun.
It's a weird thing when you remember that you had fun, but don't remember how it feels, except for the part where it is good.

That's not passion it's rock bottom.

iktf

>tfw I feel this way about fapping but not vidya

Diablo 3 on release day

I shall never trust humanity again

Bloodborne
Thief 1
Frozen Synapse
Dishonored

Red Dead Redemption

>winter break in 03
>first to wake up
>pick up Animal Crossing on Gamecube and explore the town before the villagers wake up
>enjoy the cozy music with the snow falling
>it wasn't a matter of finishing the game, it was just to enjoy the warmth of it
>back then I use to love video games
>back then I use to like living and cherishing the present moment
I can't do this much longer...

Halo 3 and Wotlk. I'm not in high school anymore. Even if I take work days off I always do my hygiene/caretaking/chores. I still play a lot of vidya. The only thing that is still similar is when I'm playing 2-3 hours straight and it's 12-2 am when I'm supposed to sleep at 10am

Last weekend, and again this weekend. Fuck is wrong with you? I bet your upper lip smells like punk butt

During my first playthrough of New Vegas

Trails in the Sky

Can't skip breakfast because of lifting and these days I always end up browsing a bit before I get to playing.

Pretty sure I just jumped out of bed after some 5 hours of sleep, grabbed some quark, and started playing Blade & Soul for a few days after its release though, if that counts.

I only really get that serious about new MMOs for the first 1-7 days after their release. Why would you do that with single player games and such?

360 release

>Armored Core 4
>Gears of War
>Lost Planet EC
>Halo 3
>Oblivion GOTY

i don't wash my face because i have a beard

FFXV will bring it back. Thanks Tabata

That's one reason more to do it, it's like a sponge for dirt.

Dead skin, food crumbs, dust ect.

i go to shower to wash myself

Minecraft when I was playing the four towers map back in 1.25

Xenoblade X

Few weeks ago when I managed to hook up a pi to an arcade monitor and play muh arcade shit in glorious 240p.

The Destiny Beta, and then the game came out and for some strange reason I never went out and got it

you didn't miss much, my problem was it played just like the beta, same content same gear and only the raid changed it a bit. more or less the beta was the full game.

I played San Andreas from sunrise to sunrise for three days straight in 2007
no coffee, no food at all, no bathing, no nothing
I'm surprised I didn't starve to death

I feel a little bit dirty in saying Xenoblade x

story is complete garbage but it has this unyeilding amount of satisfaction to be had from grinding levels and building your team and exploring the continents, pre-mecha.

>game has mentioned the Mimiosone bodies at least 4 times before i've even gotten to chapter 5 and multiple times I have been taken within eyeshot of lifehold pieces on early regular affinity quests

like holy shit they really did not care when making this game

If that's true then now I respect you even if you are a dumb namefag. Cheers.
youtube.com/watch?v=P017y_pbAsY

Embarrassing

Morrowind, probably around 2005.

I'd eat cereal, leave the bowl out, and the next time I'd look at it, it would be yougurt

>Embarrasing to play for three fucking days
u wot m8?
If you are implying samefag, nope

...I-is this not normal to do on your off days?

I can't remember the last time I DIDN'T start playing games right out of bed if I didn't have work. Been doing that shit since I was in elementary school

Yesterday.
The grind never dies 10o

Did they release that Nova pack yet?

What's the longest you've gone without showering? 8 days here, couldn't take the itching any longer.

Fallout 2 back then.
I miss this feel desu

Every day, OP.

>tfw 25 with a wife and career
>Videogames are still my one true love

Feels good.

FUCKING NORMIES FUCK OFF

I have that feel now. Currently on my first run through and it's hard to break away from.

Are there any older or recent CRPGs that come close to fallout 2? I've been eyeing underrail after I finish.

FFXI

I can probably count on one hand the days in my life that I HAVEN'T showered