In what game can I defy all odds and save the world without committing a single act of violence against the tyrannical...

In what game can I defy all odds and save the world without committing a single act of violence against the tyrannical villains?

Undertale

>drumpf winning Florida

I thought the Latinos won't let it happen

Some Professor Layton games

I'm pretty sure illegals are the only ones that are worried about this shit. If you have a citizenship, you should be fine

Most of the latinos there are illegal. It's not like they could vote anyway. Besides, the ones that can had parents or grandparents who did things the hard and legal way. They don't want some illegal to be able to just walk in and get what their ancestor fought for in two seconds.

>tfw your state determines every contested election

>trust me, I onow what latinos think
Fuck I hate whites

They're the minority and now they won't exist at all, just the way it should be.

Since I live in Florida you won't believe all the red neck old people that are here.

They come in with their shirts that say f*** Hillary and Hillary for jail or Hillary for prison. I just stay out of politics I don't even give a f*** anymore

Not everyone who is right is white you illegal shit.

dirty spic

t. shitskin

bernbot detected

Glad you'll be removed. Take your nutshack meme with you

Why are you censoring yourself

Amerilards will elect an actual retard because he speaks and is fat like them lel

Fuck off ctr

Can someone explain what the living loving fuck this chart means and how the American election system works, and why it isn't just a 1 vote = 1 vote system?

>He thinks Jeb won't get all 538 electoral votes
Slow and steady motherfucker

This is why nobody likes stupid americans

Better than a ultra beta kike and the most corrupt candidate in US history

Fuck off Canada doesn't want you fucking americans

oh boy the "floridians cant count" meme is still alive huh?

its was more that gore the big fucking baby was a sore loser and kept demanding recounts because he couldnt cope with loss

TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Germans are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Germany's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

I'm cuban and I'm voting for trump, m80

Most Americans literally have no idea how it works.

The founding fathers created the electoral college to make sure that people in the minority were represented properly

>Arizona grey
Isn't it a red as fuck state anyway?

A FUCKING LEAF

cant wait for next week to come and you fucking shitposters from Sup Forums will fuck off forever. this has to be the dumbest meme of 2016 and cant believe trump is going to win

How does it work? Wouldn't it make more sense for the minority to be accurately represented, as a minority?

Will survive the nuclear war that you morons will start

We're already at war with ISIS

Cubans are Uncle Toms, no surprise tbqh