Gameplay wise it was pure garbage

Gameplay wise it was pure garbage.

It literally wasn't. In fact, playing the game on grounded difficulty without upgrading any of his abilities was an incredibly enjoyable experience.

Gameplay was it absolutely perfect over the should third person action. Like uncharted 4 the online mode is purely gameplay, amazing animations and amazing weapon design, super responsive too.

perfect gameplay for what it was setting out to do

The game was a chore to play, honestly.
>absolutely perfect over the should third person action
Ehem... Max Payne 3.

True instead watched someone stream it on twich. Story was good to watch but I never wanted go play it myself.

>grizzled old man with a 14 year old girl companion in the apocalypse
>they don't fug

An affront to common sense, gameplay and narrative.

The gamefeel was amazing, so I don't really care if the gameplay was garbage.

Naughty Dog's writers are hacks and a half, they'd never do something so risque.

Yep. This is a SHIT game. Story is top-tier but the gameplay is shit-tier.

Story wise it was pure garbage. It was no better than an average episode of Walking Dead.

>they'd never do something so risque.
No one will you tard, pedos never to get out

You can also tie your hands behind your back. Or even play with closed eyes.

Actually gameplay wise it was amazing

Sup Forums just likes being contrarian

I just heard of enough people talk about it to understand what happens, saw random bits of it and watched the ending and I feel like it was enough, I don't ever need to or want to actually play it

I love the credits theme though

That's disgusting user.

14 year old interracial lesbians is much more normal.

Story wise it was pure garbage, idiot. The game was some of the best Stealth/Survival of the generation with probably the best leveldesign and pacing. The bonding of Ellie and Joel was fine too

thiis

Describing TLOUs gameplay as 'amazing' is certainly more of a contrarian opinion. It's not shit but there is nothing special about it either, it just gets the job done as filler between the much more important cutscenes and narrative driven slow moving corridors.

>The game was some of the best Stealth/Survival of the generation
Well that was shitty generation then.

it was, thats why TLOU was refreshing. It's the logical conclusion to a generation of movies.

LITERALLY pooping my pants right now

I wish I was actually good at stealth games. Grounded difficulty sounds intense as fuck.

Wanting to see a man fug a child in a game makes you as much of a pedophile as wanting to see someone get murdered in a game makes you a murderer.

It looked alright.

>TLOU and Witcher 3 both have completely shit gameplay but decent story/writing
>Piles of GOTY accolades for both

This industry is warped.

>get to two hours in
>am so bored of sneaking around one hit kill enemies that I put it down
>haven't played it since

GOTY my ass.

I couldn't agree more

Nah, it was pretty good.

*tips respectfully towards you*

It's certainly not for everyone. I'm absolutely terrible at stealth games so I just played on normal.

I was on normal, but I got tired of sneaking through areas just filled with clickers.

Where do I start?

>the same enemies for the first 7 hours
>the same enemies for another 5 hours
>the same enemies you fought for 7 hours for one more hour
>the same enemies you fought for 5 hours for one more hour
>no boss fights IN A FUCKING SURVIVAL/ZOMBIE GAME
>the same pattern over and over: enter a building, search for supplies, kill the enemies, get out, go to another building, repeat until the credits roll
>gunfights are tedious and human enemies are bullet sponge ragdolls
>repetitive puzzles that are basically: "get the ladder in the upper floor, bring it down so the girl can climb" or "dive, get to the other half of the room, climb, pull the crate into the water so the girl can cross"
>underwhelming final sequence
>no choices can be made to change the course of the story, no alternate paths, NOTHING. Any fucking replay value is killed
>stealth sections with monsters can be avoided if you simply run straight the corridor and get to the checkpoint
>the same can be done about any section where the game forces you to kill the zombies
>dumb AI
>story is hit and miss, when it starts to get good, it gets bad, that Joel twist is absurdely stupid and takes out any impact of the cliffhanger showing his "death". Actually, if he died and you could play the rest of the game with another character, it would be a breath of fresh air

It's a piece of junk actually. Uncharted has more to offer.