Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75200/?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Sup Forums is one person

I'm pretty sure Sup Forums always liked Skyrim as a sex game
The base game can still go fuck itself

Full of teens.

reddit invaded

Most posters are too young to have played morrowind, they only know skyrim and dont realize how bland the experience is

More like every poster here including you is too young to have played Arena. You only know the sequel-shits they made.

It's a fucking blast with mods, but I haven't seen anybody defend the vanilla game like ever.

>le mods XD
Have you considered suicide?

The bethesda shills are out in full force.

Wow, even the bait has gotten bad. What happened, Sup Forums?

>assmad sonygger posting with an iPhone
Nobody gives a shit, shut the fuck up.

What mods?

iPhone?
What?
I just save images with their original filenames

sexy time

>>le mods XD
the fuck is wrong witchu

Sup Forums has seen this past year how shit games can actually be and suddenly skyrim doesn't seem that bad

there are parts of Sup Forums that like every game
and parts that will shit on ever game

from the general consensus, Skyrim wasnt a bad game, but Todd did a bad job, over hpying the fuck out of a good game, as if it was going to be a revolutionary groundbreaking title

Simple, the 13-year olds are now 18 and can post here now.

I'm not going to post my entire load order but I downloaded this recently
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75200/?
and it's made roleplaying as a Stormcloak or Imperial legionnaire actually fun. Combined with combat mods like Deadly Combat or Duel - Combat Realism and survival mods like Campfire, Frostfall, and Realistic Needs and Diseases I can stay entertained for days at a time without visiting LoversLab once.

the combat was fucking cancer.

maybe were being raided?

If it was an iPhone it would say: 'image.jpg'. Now you can call out phonefags to your hearts content.

nice timing, newfag

kek no wonder you defend skyrim, your mod taste is just as shit as your game taste

kys my man

The new iNormies have that new filename format, as far as I'm aware.

Yeah, I almost always ended up being a sneaky faggot or a bownigger, or sometimes both, and let my husbando mods do the tanking while my waifu healer sat back

>kys
>>>/youtubecommentsection/

>5 years later hipsters still upset

>he argues with people over 10 years younger than himself about video games

What happened?

I can agree that skyrim is shitty rpg with shalow and boring combat system and almost no interesting lore used. Morrowind was better thwn muhh generic medieval fantasy with dragons.

But i enjoy dressing up my girls ,roleplaying ,snaping screenies and mod some stuff.

Same thing happened with Fallout. I remember starting my adventure into fallout series in 2014 and visiting /v and /vg back then. For some reason everybody was bashing new vegas and praising 3. Now that 4 is released it is switched.

You now have people browsing Sup Forums that have never pirated in their life and who don't know what quake or half life is.

Time's are changing.

They're not young or underaged, they're just Redditors

>play skyrim
>get bored in 2hr
>play oblivion
>get bored in 3hr
>play Morrowind
YOU N'WAH

>youtubecommentsection
that explains your shit taste in mods
you get all of them from youtube recommendations

do the world a favor and neck yourself my man

Blame the fucking mods for this shit

Fucking this

>he was so butthurt in the Skyrim thread that people were enjoying the game that he made a whole new thread complaining about it

>Fails this hard to distinguish samefags

user, I feel heavy pity for you, for you are on the spectrum.

Pretty much this, there are people who were 13 when then game came out, and now those people are here posting about how great it is.

I remember it being decent, but I got bored after about 50 hours. Also I was too busy playing Dark Souls since that was the real goty anyway.

Mods definitely made made the game more fun, but I never even made it to 100 hours.

What kind of person even shitposts like this? Dedicated modding communities are great, and obviously everything produced won't be good, but there will generally be content added that makes the game more enjoyable overall.

Can someone explain to me why Sup Forumstards hate Skyrim?

It sold a lot.

>Sup Forums is filled with 16yo~22yo
>not expecting sudden Skyrim influx after the new shitty release

marketers.