Is it worth to spend 20 bucks on enhanced edition over modded original?

Is it worth to spend 20 bucks on enhanced edition over modded original?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitbucket.org/BigWorldSetup/bigworldsetup/get/master.zip
bitbucket.org/BigWorldSetup/bigworldsetup/overview
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck no

Nope.

Nah. Modded original's superior.

why?

Why would you buy outdated game? Buy Skyrim SE instead

Does the original work on a modern OS?

New characters and their quests are meh at best. Interface is nice though.

Get back to Sup Forums Todd.

Might not on Windows Vista and 8, but other than that it should.

It works on 10 and 7, so it should run on everything in-between.

Price is too high, the new additions are mediocre at best, the community is bad and the modding community still seems to be biased towards development for the originals.

Oh dang old mods don't work with the enhanced edition? That's a pretty good argument against it.

Most can work if you are willing to fiddle around with them. But if you are thinking of heavily modding the game, the originals are easier to work with.

i wish original had this cool button from EE that allows you to browse through loot on the ground instead of clicking every pile of short swords and leather armors to see if there was some good drop from group of enemies you killed

Dumb fuck, it was 5 euros during HAlloween sale,

Also the zoom out option is great and enemy health bars.

Still too much considering the quality.

Well its your loss. Gonna play it on coop with friend after we finish Divine Divinity.

Wait for sales on GOG, get original with EE

This. Install and official patch BG 1 and 2, then download The BiG World setup:
bitbucket.org/BigWorldSetup/bigworldsetup/get/master.zip

Use Baldur's Gate Trilogy and Leonardo's profile. The setup will download and install all the mods (around 130 of them).

It takes a few hours, but it beats the living shit out of the extended editions. It's the only way to play BG.

I'm looking forward to the achievement progress bars in the next update.

>giving Beamdog money

Further information here:
bitbucket.org/BigWorldSetup/bigworldsetup/overview

>EET (Enhanced Edition Trilogy) Tweaks
>Disable Enhanced Edition NPCs
lawl

Also BWP is a fine idea if you just want to install quantity over quality, but I find that manually finding and choosing mods works better.

They have a few custom pick profiles now, like Leonardo's. I've been playing through with his picks and it has been really solid. The modded content has been indiscernible from the original material.

I'm playing BG1 at the moment and I say yes. The new UI is nice and convenient, I love the zoom option, and loading times are gone.

Superior, doesn't add new bugs and fixes the old ones if installed properly, doesn't add their ridiculous ocdonutsteels and shitty romances. Is free.