HOLY FUCK TITANFALL 2'S CAMPAIGN WAS GREAT

HOLY FUCK TITANFALL 2'S CAMPAIGN WAS GREAT

for some reason I thought this game was MP only

How is it related to Half-Life?

I regret never finishing Mirror's Edge. I was so hyped for that game and then I bought it and let it sit there until I sold it. I still have the bonus preorder messenger bag around here somewhere.

The first was

Just did the Effect and Cause level last night. Blown away, so many interesting mechanics. GOTY

torrent when
I don't give a shit about multiplayer

can tf2 wait until after the holidays?

On console? Probably

PC? lol

Its easily best FPS campaign in last few years

Post yfw

It's definitely related, they're both played in first person, retard.

Not in a long time, it uses Denuvo.

>mfw the game goes as unnoticed and forgotten as DOOM and Dude Sex Manchild Dicked.

>mfw the thumbs up

>DSMD
it would almost deserve it, the game was fucking great but it felt like it was cut in half, the end was so abrupt. I was honestly really mad because the level design and mechanics were great but it was obvious they rushed the story.

I stopped playing because I can't beat Viper.

But up until that fight, yeah, the campaign is great.

>Being THIS casual

Viper is difficult sure but he's possible to beat. I actually like that there's a legitimately hard boss in a modern videogame.

If you're really casual just drop the difficulty for that fight

i'll buy that bag off of you, user....

How long is it? If it's less than 10 hours I'll wait for it to be dirt cheap cos I have zero interest in multiplayer games.

BT stands for Bro Tier

Yeah it is, I'd wait. It's worth playing though

This is getting ridiculous.

Sounds similar to HR. It needed another city and the ending starting speeding up rather quickly.

You do know that people do that to shill the idea that shilling happens to try and shit on a game they don't like, right?

Sure they do shill-kun.

Just buy it my man. It's a fantastic game that deserves support made by a company that opposes season pass dlc practices.

>made by a company that opposes season pass dlc practices
>literally CoD developers

kys

It had some good parts and was overall very solid. It is however mainly a tutorial for the MP mode.

yeah but I'm poor and most of my money goes to food or stuff for my car, I don't have a lot to spend on games. I'd buy it for like 20-30 bucks maybe, but it'll be a while before it goes on sale.

Season Pass bullshit only started in CoD AFTER West and Zampella quit Infinity Ward.

They left in late 2010.

Mw2 was at 2009 and had paid map dlc.

Kys

A lot of people just save the first image that comes up for the game in google images, then people see the same image used multiple times and go "OMG STOP SHILLING".

Really, Sup Forums is retarded, I remember old LISA threads being full of people claiming the game had shills.

They left after CoD4.

Just stop shill-kun. You're embarrassing yourself.

Is this game worth getting or is it already DOA?

I don't want another BF reskin and CoD will be more of the same anyways.

It's a little bit dead but I'm going to have had a few weeks of entertainment from it and that's fine for me.

It's already dead and if you don't like CoD you're not gonna like this clone anyway.

He means developer, and you can whine about CoD all you want but this isnt CoD faggot

It is very much CoD.

I'm glad they tidied up the playlist queues.

Now people actually choose the assorted mode mode.

Yeah, it's so much better.

wow ur right its not a fighting game!

what the fuck do you want

Hope you enjoyed it. With its failure, EA will either scrap the series or seize Respawn and turn it into a yearly series with map pack season passes for 60 dollars and Battlefield 1 tier campaigns.

Doesn't matter, that shit happened when they were there so to say they oppose it is bullshit.

>this isn't cod

Don't reply to me if you weren't the one who made the dumbass statement

Not a CoD clone.

someone please post a webm of BT struggling to make a thumbs up, it's such a GOAT scene

Scorch is the cutest Titan

The campaign could've been longer. Still, it was pretty damn good.

Shame they revealed Cooper's face at the end, since he looks like an absolute asshole.

Not a argument

Instead of working on their very own yearly CoD clone. What a shame.

Neither is shilling and lying shill-kun.

>>mfw the game goes as unnoticed and forgotten as DOOM and Dude Sex Manchild Dicked.
>Pirate fags are this deluded

Not a argument

Very happy to see it flop hard after the obnoxious shilling campaign.

Shill-kun pls.

>First game was online-only bullshit with nothing to do beyond the online MP, cost $60+DLC

Yeah, they sure care about delivering a complete experience. The old CoD games had more to do than online-only MP that requires a paid subscription.

I stopped giving a shit about shooters when local play stopped being included. Half the fun is playing with friends and it used to be a standard feature before DLC and online subscriptions took over.

I got Titanfall as a gift and wound up returning it and getting Lost Odyssey instead because I both didn't have a paid XBL sub and had no interest in getting and didn't have an HDD for my console so I couldn't even play it. I probably would have kept and played it if it had things like a campaign, local co-op and local MP.

>the iron giant

I haven't played yet, this doesn't look good.

>Press X to time travel

Holy Fugg

I just played for 90 minutes before work and so far it's generic hollywood SF story #45 The gameplay is horrible too.

That entire assembly line level is fucking god tier

So is this game MP community going to die soon? I enjoyed the first one a lot and heard great things about this one, but I don't want to spend the money if there'll be nobody to play with in 2 months

I'm on PS4 btw

Wait until you get to the factory. After that shit gets crazy.

No argument-kun plz

is there a fucking crack yet

im sure its great and everything but i dont wanna risk buying when the MP could be dead by christmas

What did you except from the latest CoD clone from the CoD developers?

It'll be fine on consoles for sure.

>by xmas
kek

it's already dead

>shilling this much

They left in 2010 lying kun

Yes it is, even in consoles theres already dead game modes.

Played the other day with some faggot from the Sup Forums group. You were pretty good bro.

Are you like the barneyfag of shilling or something?

Definitely the best part in singleplayer, ending in close second.

I don't understand why they'd use Denuvo when their single player campaign is 40 minutes long and the main selling point is MP. I can't think of a game torrent out there that lets anyone play online so how hard would it have been for them to use a cheaper DRM service and not worry about it?

EA

There won't be a third one.

Battlefield 1 came out a week before TF2 and had a huge hype train and advertising campaign behind it. COD:IW comes out a week after TF2 and has it's own cult following. The 20k or so players on PS4 are dedicated fans who ignored the other bullshit and chose the less popular game because it's what they wanted most. They aren't going anywhere. TF2 is the most fun I've had with a casual shooter since MW2. Deciding to pass it up because it has a small player base is just contributing to the problem.

>opposes season pass dlc practices.
You realize its more likely that they just dont plan on any actual DLC. this game is not going to be supported.

I'll buy it when it drops to practically next to nothing just to give the campaign a go. But I don't like the look of more generic futuristic MP* and in a game which sold poorly, so the community won't last.
*No, mechs don't change my feelings on it.

Well, I still use a 560Ti, so I guess it will be a while until I get this game

someone buy me the game please

i-ill play with you~~ eu

>The 20k or so players on PS4 are dedicated fans who ignored the other bullshit and chose the less popular game because it's what they wanted most

There is no proof they don't own the other games.

Don't make baseless statements

>Singularity
Is that supposed to be a plus? I mean, I liked it, but it was fairly generic aside from the TMD.

I don't mind a small player base, as long as it's constantly there. I DO mind spending money on a game that will be empty in a month

>denuvo
>WHY DID IT FLOP?

>guiz remove this thing that prevents me from stealing it, it will totally boost sales somehow :^)

Still butthurt about being regulated to a few mechs.
Don't give me that shit about people picking the best items for loadouts, they have the first game to see where to improve.

>he's still under the impression piracy hurts sales
Oh my poor summer child.

>>he's still under the impression piracy helps sales
Oh my poor summer child.

Great campaign, MP is pretty fun too

ok, user. we know you hate life

Since we're here: Does Battlefield 1 have microtransactions?
I don't know which game to buy and this will sway me a little. I don't want to be nickel and dimed, but it's EA, so you know.

what kind of fucking question is that

of course there is it's battlefield

Since Titanfall doesn't, thought it was worth asking on the off-chance.

Micro transactions literally don't matter in BF1 though, you can just unlock that shit normally.

DLC on the other hand is the same jew shit