■ Story

■ Story

—Gamindustri.

A world that extends to different dimensions, where four guardian goddesses protect the nations.

The goddesses Neptune, Noire, Blanc, and Vert, who have saved the world from crisis on countless occasions, have been chosen as beta testers for the latest version of a certain online game.

“Four Goddesses Online.”

A super popular title where the goddesses of Gamindustri have been developed as official models.

The stage of the story is the fantasy world of “Arsgard,” surrounded by greenery and the sea, and towered over by The World Tree.

The four goddesses, who log-in to the game world, encounter a guardian spirit named “Bouquet,” who guides adventurers, and learn that players are the “Chosen Ones” who accept the mission of goddess advent, and that Arsgard is exposed to the threat of the demon king.

In order to save the world, to meet another one of themselves, to play together and make friends, to get little sisters…

Each with their own goals in mind, the goddesses journey to the virtual world.

An NPC who appears in “Four Goddesses Online” and is equipped with artificial intelligence for conversation. She is a guardian spirit who protects the order of Arsgard. She will give adventurers advice in various locations. She is love at first site for Vert, who wants a younger sister, and thus has been locked-on as a younger sister candidate. Diligent and hard-working, when a word she doesn’t know comes up she immediately looks it up.

Please be good

>when a word she doesn’t know comes up she immediately looks it up.
Incest
Penis
BL
Fujoshi
Thundertits

>4GO and Nep-Nep Connect happening
it's a good time to be alive

>Ram designed by Mikage Baku

The guardian goddess of Lowee. Generally quiet, she gets more angry as stress accumulates and becomes out of her control. As she likes reading, she stealthily tries to exhibit and sell her novels, but they don’t sell well. It appears she is looking for new material as she plays “Four Goddesses Online.” Her job in-game is Priest. As a vital part of the party, she of course has recovery and support skills.
>Blanc is my favorite nep
>But Vert is the closest to MagicKnight

It annoys me how Neptunia series squanders its central concept by having the comedy be so toothless and mild. If the jokes were just more cruel and targeted the game industry harder, it could legitimately be a great franchise, South Park of anime tiddies.

haven't seen this shitpost in a while

Last time they went dark with ANYTHING in the series, they got a ton of shit for it.

It's the truth, fucko.

I don't mean grimdark, I mean just make fun of things HARDER. Depict Famitsu as giant jews that do anything for money. Have the consoles constantly shittalk each other over their sales and hardware problems. Things like that.

wow this looks horrible. I guess I don't mind ram's artstyle but the other two just doesn't fit.

>truth
One persons opinion is hardly the truth, why would you want more "cruel" jokes when shittalking the industry isn't even what the series does

FUCK Buranu

Oh, when you put it like that, that would actually be pretty cool.

The question is though, does CH/IFI have the balls (of steel) to do it.

>younger sister candidate
>artificial intelligence
>She will give adventurers advice in various locations
>when a word she doesn’t know comes up she immediately looks it up

C-cortana?

>Depict Famitsu as giant jews that do anything for money
>And ruin the good relations CH has with the magazine
Fucking briliant, I hope you get job at EA or Ubisoft so you can kill them off

In what position

>why would you want more "cruel" jokes when shittalking the industry isn't even what the series does

Because it SHOULD be what it does.

>SHOULD
No user, that's still just your shitty opinion

>over a dozen games in the franchise
>not a single villain has ever been as iconic and memorable as Arfoire
What the fuck are they even doing anymore

Reminder that Noire is literally perfect

Idk, dude. I'd say Anonydeath was pretty memorable. He's literally the most fabulous mother fucker in the franchise.

CopyPaste, as well.

i feel it will be good, somehow, but it will

>smug noire
i need this
she is a pretty cool villain, along with rei

All of them

They suffer from lackey syndrome though. You can't really take them seriously because you know they're no match for you. Rei and Kurome are the only ones that come close. And Kurome is a pallet swap for Uzume, so she doesn't even feel like her own character.

alright but you cant watch us doing it

who the fuck is kurome?

>Vert in a skirt
muh dick

just googled kurome, what the hell, i thought she was some kind of edit

This is the most same face anime girls I've ever seen... does the artist literally copy paste the faces and just change the hair and eye color?

>Ram and Rom don't look even remotely similar
Hiring different artists was a bad idea

I want to fuck Blanc and cum in her hat then make her wear the hat then point and laugh at her when the cum drips down her hair and forehead and she calls me a stupid idiot

For people like you there's that shitty dark fic where Neps are fighting a war of extinction with torture and meta-bombs. Let the rest of us enjoy Gamindustri as it is.

>Compa spinoff when?
>Surgeon Simulator but with Compa doing Compa things when?

after noire diva game and uni fps

>I want to fuck Blanc
I can agree with that part of the post, but nothign else

Considering how unpopular she is, never.

Hell, Noire and Blanc are way more likely to get sequels for their spinoffs than Compa, Vert, or Uni getting their own game.

>>not a single villain has ever been as iconic and memorable as Arfoire
>implying Team Rocket tier villain is better than CFW Brave

Nah, I'd say Underling was a one-woman Team Rocket trope. Hell, the only thing missing was the "blasting off again" line.

And I'm pretty sure the only reason that wasn't there was because the Pokemon Company probably would have sued them if they did.

If ever, it will be a JRPG just like the IF game
I am okay with that though

Idk, I'd say Compa's game (should it ever come to fruition) as a Trauma Center clone.

Well I'm hyped gameplay footage when

I don't think it's a "genre" CH/IF will ever try, another JRPG is the most probable one, assuming Compa will ever get a game at all, of course.

>Neptunia
>gameplay footage
Literally when the game it's released. They never make gameplay trailers

Best goddess

Forgot pic

her chin is too round

I hope we can go shadow priest route, where she just snaps and goes wild.

>Literally when the game it's released. They never make gameplay trailers
Really sounds like one of those random capsule toys.

do they have hdd forms in this game?

But will best Nep return?

Wait until 10th

Yes

Isn't it confirmed she isn't playable? I hope she will at least be DLC playable, she's even cuter than Rom.

So we can all agree this is Vert's game, right?
CH will never admit it (because it would cannibalize sales) but it's basically Vert's game, right?

Also, her her VA been confirmed yet? She is clearly a reference to Yui from SAO, what with the fairy wings and outfit and shit, if neptunia finally gets another Kanae Itou voice role I will get it even if she isn't playable.

Mathematically unlikely.

And as a Vertfag, it really hurts me to say that.

>but it's basically Vert's game, right?
No, it's like Puru in V, plays a big role but aint the MC

Which Nep would be most willing to take the dick?

plutia

blanc is definitely a whore

Noire, only for shares though.

Everyone thus far has been a semen demon. Rom just looks like she's trying to cosplay one.

Aya Uchida

Uzume before her power fucked her up and had to seal herself.

Blanc is only for vanila love and handholding

>han*******g

fuck
I wanted her to VA something in her standard animu voicing, not the shit they made her do with RED. I watched all of Shugo Chara while it was airing just for that delicious Amu voice acting.

silly user. you're mistaking blanc and neptune

something is absolutely adorable about blonde eyelashes, that artist is pretty top tier.

every artist that draws Blanc is top tier

Blanc has no business having birthing hips like those.