Square Enix wins again, JESUS CHRIST

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Irl_Dc-Tc8U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9J5FPglf9o8
youtube.com/watch?v=Kvv2znzgVFo
youtube.com/watch?v=al8YkZe4q2M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That skydiving scene man.

Nomura or whoever does his trailers just knows how to leave people with lasting images.

It's actually kind of annoying

I want the ages of everyone that likes this video.

>how to leave people with lasting images.

This. And being able to make me go "OH SHIT, KING MICKEY" when I see Mickey fucking Mouse. Perhaps the Disney character I care the least about, except in KH.

Probably people ranging from late teens to late 20's.

You used to be able to do that, but all I can find in the data tab is the view count over time

I imagine you'd see late teens to late 20s, since KINGDOM HEARTS 1 CAME OUT OVER A DECADE AGO

>Perhaps the Disney character I care the least about, except in KH.
Really? I've always loved him when Disney lets him be the hero or adventurer instead of the mascot which is sadly less and less often as the years go on, though those online Mickey shorts are brilliant.. I can think of Disney characters I like far less.

Kingdom Hearts Mickey is honestly not even my favorite version of him.

speaking of mickey I really miss his previous VO, he was perfect and was able to intone so many emotions in that falsetto voice, the new guy who has already been doing the voice for a while now doesn't seem to be able to do it as well, his voice always sounds like he can't hold the falsetto

>Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue

His previous VO came down with a bad case of death, though

no fucking shit genius we just need to find his nobody or something to do the proper vo

We also need to kill his heartless.

>Simple and Clean
I actually cry everytime

I prefer Sanctuary by a long mile, but it fits Aqua and Sora better.

If you watch the Japanese version with subs you'll see why. But even the english version fits the two so well that I wonder if Nomura really is a fucking madman

I watched this video everday now, it's amazing.

Still not gonna buy a tech demo with Aqua in it.
Give me KH3 already.

TFW u actually buy a tech demo with Aqua in it

TFW u tell urself you're getting DDD out of it so it's not just like you're paying for a demo

TFW u know ur lying to urself

You also get a movie user! A movie!

I got my pledge for this piece of shit refunded, so I might actually buy it

I don't like myself for doing so.

If I hadn't played through DDD already I would have bought it.

BUY SKULD'S MOVIE

>DDD is on two screens
>There are TWEWY characters in one world
>You don't get to fight with them
>You don't get to fight them
Honestly it's why I hate DDD, despite BBS being my favorite. There's lazy and then there's THAT

We got some gud music tho

youtube.com/watch?v=9J5FPglf9o8

>That hint of /ss/ at the end

Oh yeah

Lets just hope the Ground Zeroes demo has enough replay value.

KH3 has a chance to redeem itself.

Cant be ss if Sora is around 17.

Alternate endings which imply different timelines and outcomes.

Come KH3 there's six Aquas running around.

So its been a long time since I cared about KH, whats going on here.

>tfw you couldn't protect half of those Aquas smiles

>some XV sperg wrote a conspiracy blaming Stella becoming Luna on Aqua because Nomura "stole" Stella's concept for Aqua

Alright gang as a rule we are steering clear of XV discussion unless Noctis is confirmed for KH3. We don't want none of that shit.

I'll eat a hat if Noctis and Lightning aren't in KHIII

Havent you played this game enough times already? Time to move on

Fuck off Nahyuta the game releases in January

I bought a PS3 for KH3 user

Do you think I played ANY games?

even without fanboys fucking around like you and drolling over their latest trailer they already won, retards like you will buy the same game yet again for a full retail price

Skuld is a pointless character in a game full of pointless characters.

>collection of titles released after the ones present in 2.5
>obviously can't be 3.5 because III hasn't released
>collects titles that lead into KHIII, the final chapter

How do they come up with these titles?!?!??!!

>KH 1.5
>KH 2.5
>KH 2.8
For what purpose?

They are compilations.
Not new games.

They're HD collections, it's not that hard.

Why decimals though? Is this just the nips trying to sound cool?

Anyone have the KH thread simulator pic with the KH2FM guy and the BBS guy and the guy who said COM ruined everything?

Besides showing where the games lie on the timeline, yea.

0.2's timeline is iffy and Nomura's avoided saying where it ends.

Well user, there are currently two numbered titles released

KH1 and KHII.

So KH1 is in 1.5, but there are other games, so it can't be just 1
And KHII is in 2.5, but there are other games, so it can't be just 2

2.8 has some Nomura math involved but you can think of it as "after 2.5, but before 3" as far as the reason goes

What?

I love Kingdom Hearts, but I'm still a little salty that we only needed one side game to go from 1 to 2 and now 2 to 3 had pretty much a complete rehaul of the lore to introduce a bunch of new characters.

>Days introduces Xion
>BBS introduces Terra, Aqua, Ven, and Master Xehanort
>Coded introduces the Datascape, which is now Maleficent's main focus
>DDD introduces time travel and Xehanortification

I don't even know what's going on with X and Unchained X, and now there's a 2.8 Prologue as well!

Don't worry about it, it's a pit of autism we want nothing to do with. Just avoiding talking about Final Fantasy 15

No tell me. I saw someone mention it the XV thread here too and saying it was made by someone who hates XV, the fucks going on.

I don't really consider BBS or DDD 'side' games, but I do understand the frustration a little bit, or I did when they were all split between 4-5 different systems. It's really not so bad with the re-releases since you can catch up on one system with two discs and a shit ton of free time.

>and now there's a 2.8 Prologue as well!
2.8 is literally DDD, part of X, and then 0.2 which is just a short little thing.

Really, you could just smash those three parts together and consider them one game as 2.8 if you wanted. I don't know if anyone wants to really consider Back Cover or 0.2 separate titles when they're exclusively released in this collection.

>When Square Enix tries to sell a 30 dollar handheld game for 60 bucks using a one hour demo starring a prequel character you like

>Days introduces Xion

Who?

What's wrong with talking about FFXV?
I mean, I guess Sup Forums kinda hates it because it's FF and the main characters look like a boyband. But why can't we talk about it?

3DS games are $40

And 0.2 should probably be at least three hours.

There's also an hour-long movie

>What's wrong with talking about FFXV?
You'll summon XV-kun and the whole thread will be lost to the darkness of autism

The only one that bothers me is X because.

>It;s a phone game
>It covers probably the most important part of KH history (The Keyblade war)
>It introduces a metric fuckload of new characters and at 2 of them are confirmed for KH3
>Did I mention it's a fucking phone game?

Can I buy 0.2 alone for like 10-20$?

Alright so FFXV has had a long troubled production. Nomura worked on it originally, was booted as director and replaced by Tabata.

The female lead was named Stella and seemed a bit more firm than Luna, who Stella was changed to when Tabata took over and 13 Versus became FF15

Some faggot on Neogaf took this change and went full conspiracytard on it, saying that it was Square being misogynistic or some shit.

Recently he's been
>implying
that Stella was changed to Luna because Nomura "stole" Stella's (entirely unestablished) characterization for Aqua.

It's a fucking mess, and that's before getting int XV-kun and Anti-kun, who make browsing FFXV threads hell.

TLDR: Don't mention Final Fantasy XV, lest we bring that evil upon our house

From what I can tell it's usually the same 2-3 guys that samefag XV threads with shitposts.

In a perfect world, yes

In reality hahaha fuck no Aqua is the marketing tool to sell this piece of shit you're gonna play DDD and like it

Just give me a fucking link.

>you're gonna play DDD and like it
Actually I will. I enjoyed DDD and kinda want to revisit it.

I think it takes place during com at least due to mickey mouse wearing his com outfit in the tralier

Go ask the XV thread, I'm not bringing that shit here.

Well obviously it takes place from the end of BBS up to a drop-off point in the future.

The drop-off point is what Nomura is being tight lipped about

>new Kingdom Hearts game is released in 2017
>it's Kingdom Hearts Re: X

>side game
>wrong with talking about FFXV
He who shall not be named will come and will whine. He's done it before so lets just drop it

Yeah, I guess BBS is KH0 and DDD is KH 2.5 or something like that.

You already did, just fucking give me a link.

>>side game
Hey, at least I didn't say spin-off.

Post which implies your favorite title is worse than my favorite tilte

The neocuck who wrote that shit up wasn't an XV fan but someone who shits on every single aspect of XV while being as SJW as possible.

>you're gonna play DDD and like it

Probably, half of what made DDD shit mostly correlates to how garbage the 3DS is. I'd give a 1080p 60fps DDD another go.

YOU FUCKER

And the other half is F L O W M O T I O N

Flowmation is the shit

The demo was intended to be 3-4 hours long. And then Nomura actually played it and said "whoops this was way longer than I had intended."

Then I'll be pleasantly surprised but I'm approaching it as a demo

how about you post the better hikari version if you are going to keep making these games.

Flowmotion was harder to manage because lmao10fps.

Ray of Hope is the best remix they've used

All the secret trailers have this effect.

Nomura is good at directing in this style.

Prepare for several paragraphs of sperglord coming your way, you little shit.

that wasn't an XV sperg, the opposite actually.

OP is Nomura?

OP please post screenshots of San Fransokyo.

Nobody ever confirmed hours. He just said it was the "length of one world"

I think it's better in Japanese. Normally don't consider myself a weeb since I actually usually consider the English Kingdom Hearts stuff better in terms of songs or voice acting, but something about the remix just fits better with the Japanese vocals.

[Link to video going frame by frame to prove how YOUR GAME is SHIT and OBJECTIVELY the LOWEST POINT IN THE FRANCHISE]

He means the Hikari Ray of Hope, not Simple and Clean.

I agree, it's the better version
youtube.com/watch?v=Kvv2znzgVFo

DDD was a fantastic game

Oh sorry, I was confused. You wrote "Keep making these games" so I thought you were talking about the mixes.

Did you mean "Keeping making these threads?" Cause I can post the link to the Hikari Ray of Hope Mix, I like it better myself.

youtube.com/watch?v=al8YkZe4q2M

Can't wait for Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Alpha Beta Zulu Hedgehog Prologue HD v.II Neo Sora Edition 3.5

This meme is about three years far too stale.

>Kimi to iu hikari ga watashi no
>SHINARIO Utsushidasu

I'm actually interested to see how these game translate to 60fps.

I'm also wonering if this might hint that KH3 might be 60fps for pro owners. Sony needs a reason to move those new consoles and that would be it.

I remember when we joked about 2.8 as a meme

And yet it still applies. A real noodler.

>you will never lick Aqua's chin