Give me your BEST game ideas. I'm gonna steal them, and make millions

Give me your BEST game ideas. I'm gonna steal them, and make millions.

A young boy. Saves the world

A game with furries
but it doesn't suck

A Game where you can kill OP
Several times

You have to use your life force to kill enemies, but if you manage to kill them, it replenishes

So basically Metal Gear Rising, except health bar and FC Gauge are combined?

brooding white dude with a gun shooting things

PLEASE HELP ME I MY FUCKING HEAD IS EMPTY

Strawberry Cat's Fucboi Adventures

Take a game from 80s-90s and add a modern spin on it

>young boy
Go back to the 90s shota fag.
It's not making a comeback.

why is the cat looking at me like that

He wants you to put your dingdong in his hoohah if you know what I'm saying.

it's wrong to fuck cats though

tactical shooter but you fight monsters instead of terrorists

boy i really hope someone doesn't steal this idea it would be a real shame if someone made it before i could

A young minority girl saves the world

>young
You fixed the wrong part.
Every game protagonist must be 20 or older unless it's some indie shit or a DLC

A fifth person shooter

A game where you fight rioters with less-than-lethal methods. You game over if you actually kill anyone, but you can fuck them up plenty with rubber bullets and batons. The tools of crowd suppression get more bizarre and wild as the game progresses.

>would play

Fuck you faggot. Lolis a best.

Got a problem?
Make your own game.

And insanely branched narrative text adventure.
You can't make an "every choice counts" game in anything with graphics because of the design logistics but a text adventure is doable.

Literally kill yourself

An indie Silent Hill clone that looks and plays like a PS2 game. Bonus points if you can make it interesting without ripping off SH2's psychological symbolism.

>japanese game from more than 10 years ago
Wow you sure showed me.
The hundreds of games this year alone with old men protagonists mean nothing now.

here is idea
kill yourself

A game about OP where you have to suck all of the dicks in the shortest amount of time without actually drowning in semen and dying

>tfw I just realized SH3 is over ten years old
>demon's souls is almost ten years old

If silent hill 3 was an anime girl it would be pushing the definition of loli itself by now.

XCOM but with werewolves and other mystical shit
And maybe ghosts

>post-apocalyptic setting
>mc sucks a lot of cock
>he sucks so much cock he gets invited to the cock-sucking championship
>the player incarnates the next cock-sucker legend and has to defeat 1001 oponents to get to the sucking league
>final oponent in the league is OP
R8 pls

>Lolis a best
Oh yeah? Why?
Far as I know they have only flaws. They're stupid, sexually immature, physically featureless and just annoying.

But they're my fetish

A game set in Anne McCaffrey's Pern, where you play as either F'lar or Lessa.

Four Swords-like or Pikmin-like Puzzle game where the main character gains weaker versions of powers temporarily by touching their allies or elemental objects around them. The allies are all elementally inclined and have permanent, strong versions of a single power, but the main characters must regularly contact one of them or an elemental source or else will revert to a mostly useless elementery moveset.

Main character's personalities are typical cynic/optimist/realist/apathetic/malleable ensemble