Blizzcon 2016 Diablo mmo is announced...

Blizzcon 2016 Diablo mmo is announced. Source: my dad is a blizzard employee and is working on the internal presentation for the reveal.

Every 50 replies I will dump a slide, excuse the blurring they are watermarked to avoid NSA breach.

My dad left us when I was 6

>implying this thread will get 50 replies

Sombra arg was so disappointing

youre a fucking idiot

the dablo announcement is going to be diablo 4, same game same shit just in a "new" setting, its already confirmed by Kripp and a source Kripp is in contact with who's an ex team5 dev that has ties with the WoW and Diablo teams

>blizzard releasing a new mmo when they're sitting on overwatch, hearthstone, and legion money
Yeah, no

>My dad works for Blizzard

Is this really the best shit you could think up?

well they have to do something with that money don't they?
Why not release new moneymaker

Is Blizzard still relevant?

Im mean your basically right. Its most likely going to be diablo 3xpack or 4 is kripp is right. You need to be signed in, you can play with other people, you need to be in a clan to do any "group content", and its already dead.
All the signs of an MMO

I am sorry user.
I hope you have a nice life.

so should I buy a virtual ticket or not

why would they do that?
everyone hates diablo now thanks to jay wilson

I got bad news for you user.... guess who's working on dmmo?

truly leakers aren't faggots and just do a dump and then bask in the replies given

that loser left blizzard this summer though

Diablo 4.

>they won't make warcraft 4 because it would compete with starcraft
>they will make a new mmo that can potentially fuck up their number one cash cow, wow

D3 expansion likely. They "accidentally" posted this yesterday.

Are you in the 5 dollar club?

>competing with a dead game

war4 is more likely than we think

Diablo is shit now stop pretending anyone cares

Are they just going to add an Undead class or something?

Yeah
>one of the longest subs at this point
if you ever feel like he isnt reading twitch chat, its cause more often than not he's reading, and sometimes posting, in his curse channel

My dad never left, but he hates me anyway

D3 minions feel like shit tough, they have no weight to their attacks, do pitiful damage and just work as a resource so far, hell, they event went and made them transparent so they won't get in your way or distract other players

On.....Onred?!?!?!
:p
I've been a sub for 7 months now.

>Brood War Remastered
>WoW Legacy Servers
>Diablo announcement is return of old classes from D2
>only thing actually new will be the next Hearthstone expansion and maybe a sneak peak at whatever WoW 7.2 is

is this the year of nostalgia for Blizzcon?

FAGGOTS

Brood War would be amazing with HD resolutions and the ability to select as many units as possible at once

I cant wait for James to finish his faggot game and host a tournie for it, inviting all his dota and HS pro/friends.

I almost bought into his kickstarter but sing was taken pretty fast and the only other people worth on the list are Bruno and Forsen

Blizzard acknowledging that people liked their old stuff better would be an improvement.

*blizzard's cynical laughter*

Brood War + MAYBE wc1-3 remasters
HS expansion
HOTS hero(s)+map
OW Sombra+hinted new+map
Diablo 4
WoW Nighthold Preview and sneak peak at next patch (troll raid)

No legacy servers
Nost will make an announcement - it'll be nothing.

Mark my WORDS.

interestig.... I shall reply 4 u

im not countin g but thats gotta be 50....

It's 35 you fucking moron. Look at the post count below.

Who cares about what blizzard does or doesn't do?

39 dipshit
learn to count

I do when it comes to their old ips. Starcraft, Diablo 2 and wc3.

Diablo is shit. Nothing can save that game apart from Diablo 4. no trading = no diablo.

But user Legion is already Diablo: The MMO?

Fuck Diablo, gimme Sombra!

will you two autists start flaming each other so we can get to 50 faster...

50 INC

Yours would have been 38 replies unless you're counting op. But im not counting I'm reading the replies number below you fucking retard

I'll flame your mum dipshit
we're getting nothing at 50 posts if you didnt realise because OP is a fucking idiot

mine was 39

bottom right corner of your screen, you fucking retard

I wish it wasn't 40 bucks, I'm only interested in the concert and the Overwatch stuff.

the only way to get 50 rapid posts is to say things that trigger Sup Forums

none of the bugs in mafia 3 were actually game breaking and a few bugs in a game is really not that big of a deal...

Not unless you're counting op which replies doesn't stop being retarded

Blizzard would bever make a diablo MMO

too much investment for a niche market of the diablo series.

are you the same guy that started the NEET thread?

top right bumblefuck

Wait, did they add more minions to the Witch Doctor since launch? I remember signing off on the game when I saw how little options you had to be a "summoner"

Why the fuck is yours up there ? Are you aussie?

k das fidy....

you'd think with the terrible track record Sup Forums extensions have had people wouldn't use them anymore

Honestly this, the clunky controls are partially what has stopped me from replaying it in years

not if you aren't a fucking stupid little cunt

>he actually uses shitty extensions
>expects people to know about his shitty decisions

uninstall that shit you fucktard

they already said they wont announce (or ever do) legacy servers

>this made over an extension
>an extension which improves the browsing experience

you'll understand when you've spent more than a week here, little RedditFriends.

This is probably exactly what we'll get, minus the wc 1-3 remasters. I really want wc 4 though, and would be excited if they did have the 1-3 remasters since I haven't played the 1st and 2nd games since I was a child

Dogs, midgets and the gargantuan that dosnt look like one at all.
There are items that summons skeletons, demons and cows, but they are just in for novelty or shits and giggles. Every summon or pet in the game feels plain, bad, lackluster and without any meaningful weight to their actions, but perhaps that's just me
It's not that summoning builds aren't viable, but they don't feel like d2 or even gw1 minions

Dump... or no dump, that is the question.

>an extension which improves the browsing experience

fucking kek

WC4, if it ever happens, wont be coming for like 3-5 more years.
Legion is gonna last another year, we MIGHT get a new expansion planned for 2017/2018, which would be the last expansion and lead into WC4, but that wouldnt be announce for another year if that was the case.

>at some point in Legion the dreaenia are gonna get exodar working again and Anduin is gonna pilot that shit when we eventually chose, or are forced, to leave Azeroth

I have browsed Sup Forums for a long time you candy ass roody poo.

I just don't care

>uses extensions
>calls others "newfags"

weeew

The only way wc4 can happen if they reboot the universe

Will I be able to make cute wifu avatars?

Yeah, I know WC4 isn't happening, but doesn't mean I won't still hope

cmon now samefag.
Time to stop posting, you need to check your /r/ReplyInbox

Here is your modern Blizzard Blizzcon, ready?

Overwatch new Hero :) (already leaked)
Overwatch new skins ;) (sounds of wallets opening)
Hearthstone new expansion! :) (sounds of shaman nerfs)
Some new Heroes of the Storm shit (like anyone cares)
World of Warcraft 7.2 :) (nothing about Legacy or new expansion)

No Diablo or Starcraft anything.
No based Metzen

Enjoy blizzcon guys have fun !!! xD

Im sure WC4 will happen eventually
But first either of these needs to happen:

Most likely:
1. Legion over run azeorth, we get into exodar and fuck off.
Maybe likely
2. We overcome the legion, Turaylyon appears and we all get into exodar with him to go fuck up the demons on their own worlds
Not really likely
3. Naga come out of the see, with old gods, and beat the shit out of the legion, then we have to fight the Naga, with N'zoth being the oldgod for the expansion
hardly likely, but possible:
4. The Naga+Old Gods come out of the sea and start fucking up the Legion AND us at the same time, so we get into the exodar and fuck off

>sombra reveal
>crowd starts booing

>Hearthstone new expansion! :) (sounds of shaman nerfs)

Shaman arent getting nerfed
The next expansion is gonna have fucking MEGA powercreep, which makes some new deck like secret paladin 2.0 which'll shit on everything and shit on shaman even harder to the point shaman is below priest in competitive rankings

Reminder that pre-WoW Blizzard was the best Blizzard.
If you play WoW you are contributing to the downfall of Blizzard.
That is all.

There is no longer a reason to use shit like Sup Forums x and other java based garbage.

oh god I hope so

I just hope they ignore all wow related content, at least until bc and continue from where frozen throne left off

why not?

I've been using Sup Forums x since 2012. Why should I turn it off?

Wait, even on hearthstone shamans are the joke class?

>Jeff: So we came acros-....
>Lights and stuff begin to flicker
>Sombra skull faces on all monitors appear
>Jeff Kappa: "W-whats habbening?"
>Random girly laughter
>"Who are you?"
>Random girl: Well, it's me: SOMBRA
>Audience member: Oh Fucking hell
>Jeff: I don't know what you want Sombra but please...
>Sombra: What I want is to take the opportunity to finally show the world what Sombra really means by REAL GAME
>A couple Members of the audience start booing making Sombra and Jeff difficult to hear
>Jeff: well all I can say is it took you long enough
>Jeff takes out keyboard and begins to type
>Sombra: ¿Que es Esto? Are you trying to Defend your Stupid convention against my Sombra protocol
>Booing becomes louder
>Jeff: I-I may not be the best Hacker... But I'll do whatever I have to to defend blizzcon
>Audience starts yelling Anti-Semitic remarks targeted at both Jeff and Blizzard itself
>Autistic Tom Kenny keep typing away
>Jeff: You May be skilled but the Overwatch team has been working in an Counter Hack just incase this type of thing-
>The lights begin to dim before Jeff finishes
>Someone off stage yells at Kaplan to get off the stage and that they'll just play the gameplay video instead of what was scripted
>The audience is restless with their booing and hate
>Jeff gathers his Keyboard and what remaining dignity he has left
>Jeff: I guess I saved blizzcon
>Jeff says as he stumbles off the stage
>once the video starts playing the crowd settles down

as if

honestly it really obvious how it's gonna go down
>during overwatch talk
>screen starts glitching out
>sombra skull appears
>everyone is shitting their pants
>cue in sombra trailer
>fervorous applauses
only massive autists are mad about the sombra ARG, even though it was shit it was obvious that she was only getting revealed during blizzcon

Joke as in OP as fuck, do they share the same destiny in wow, dropped the game with cata

>Diablo MMO
>no classes, but a wide array of skills you level individually
>essentially Runescape but with flashy D3 cartoon graphics and combat

too bad it won't be that

right now theyre the most OP piece of shit class that shits on most decks in the meta
and they have been that way for a few months now

There arent MANY decks that counter mid range shaman atm but those that do still require luck and/or skill

Shaman has been a gigantic piece of shit since around bus shock, and hasn't changed since.
Ele is just downright sad.

>with flashy D3 cartoon graphics and combat

People actually want those graphics?

I think the cartoon blizzard look didnt fit the diablo series at all.

not him but Ele is complete dogshit, Enha is REALLY strong if youre good at the game and resto is (IMHO) the best healer for mythic raiding or heroics with 15+ people

my dad died when I was 3

My dad was killed by the Mexican cartel because he was a snitch.

>skill
>hearthstone
kek

No, it's not just you, you're right.
Diablo 3 design is that half of the pets are literally just a normal attack spell with a graphic that has pets. Zombie bears, bats are just literally a recolored inferno. The rest of the pets don't feel like an army because fetishes constantly die and have to be replaced. They are tied to other attack spells that you spam, so it doesn't feel permanent.

Why? Just watch the endless coverage from any third party source

my dad does not think im as funny as everyone else seems to :(

ive spent my whole life trying to make him laugh

pls no cartoon graphics

i just want grimdark to be back

you can play mid range shaman with 0 experience

you cant play control warrior or freeze mage without a basic understanding of the game and an intermediate understanding of the decks