I'm about to be on my 6th PS4 controller...

I'm about to be on my 6th PS4 controller. I'm starting to lose track of all the issues I've had with these shoddily made pieces of shit.

One faulty system with the controller exchanged (the material on the joysticks was starting to wear down anyway).

One of them had a fucked up touchpad and trigger that stuck when you pressed it.

One of them had a joystick that would input left despite not being touched.

One of them had a spring that broke under a trigger.

Now this one has stutter movement. I can be running forward in a vidya full tilt and then for no reason I'll walk for half a second. I don't know what I'm doing to cause it, it seems completely unreliable, sometimes it won't happen for an hour, sometimes it'll happen a few times in a minute.

These controllers are seriously the shoddiest electronic products I've ever bought. I knocked the one with a broken spring off a table (I swear to god the trigger just fell out of the fucking controller) and I take some responsibility for that one even though it shouldn't break so easily. But the rest were all cared for. My PS3 controller has never had an issue and I've owned it for six years and knocked it off tables and shit at least five times.

Works for me

Works fine for me

Mine's working just fine

I think you have anger issues

are you mad about having no game?

No, I'm mad because I have to buy another controller unless I want to be without one for a month.

> i bought a cheap used/ gamestop "refurbished" console
>WAH! THEY ARE ALL THIS LOW QUALITY!

stop buying used controllers from gamestop
and yes its obvious you did because no other retailer would allow exchanges everytime you cried like a complete bitch

ps: my ps4 controller worked perfectly you're just a poorfag bitch

I have EB games in my country, but I get my controllers from JB HI FI. My brother works there so it's easy to exchange shit that isn't working. None of them have been used.

Maybe if you didn't act like a fucking ape, you wouldn't have to buy more than one. These aren't made for temper throwing mental toddlers.

I've never thrown a controller in my life, you faggot.

How do people like you break controllers so much? My old roommate would hit is controller on the couch and squeeze it hard enough the plastic would creek and hes still on his first controller while playing ps4 almost every day

The only real issue here is the deadzone issues
You either play TOO much vidya, or you are far too rough with them
I'm not saying shit like 'works for me', but people who MASH the triggers fuck them up
I work in a second hand store and I see that shit all the time, starting with the triggers; they're all FIFA or CoD plebs

Same with the wear on the thumb sticks, people who are TOO ROUGH on the sticks
I play fighting games all the damn time and mine have not worn down at all
I even use the controller for my PC games and even as a track pad if I'm to lazy to reach over for my mouse

There are new PS4 pads which I believe have fixed a few issues, such as the dead zones and thumb sticks but I don't own one yet

Just calm down, son

>13 replies
>10 posters

I've yet to have a issue with the DS4 and it's been quite a few.years at this point.

It's called a discussion, you stupid cunt. Do you always just post a single reply in a thread and then abandon it without waiting for reactions?

Are you fucking retarded?
All OP except for maybe the last one and this is my second reply.

I have only had 2 so far what are you doing to them? Shoving them up your arse? You need to calm it there man child don't play games all the time. Get other hobbies video games are an extremely limited medium. You need books films and good tv shows like the sopranos and twin peaks. Come on little jimbo get with it boy.

Works for me

Mine works fine still.
Must suck having bad luck

inb4 its the recieving end that is broken.

I play vidya for an average of about four hours per day these controllers are just pieces of shit REEEE.

>play vidya for an average of about four hours per day
How can someone lose control over his life so much?

>I'm about to be on my 6th PS4 controller.
I know for a fact that you are lying through your teeth, but it boggles my mind why someone would want to do this unless he hand unlimted autism and is extremely butthurt at Sony for whatever reason.
And I'm not even a Sonygger.
Have a DS4 since december 2013 and I use it for emulators and games like La Mulana and Owlboy and it's still working as good as on the first day.

>all this triggered Sonyggers

do you throw your controllers? I have 2 controllers that work fine with no problems.

Try taking care of the shit you buy maybe.

I'm still using the one that came with my console.

Git gud, OP.

>Triggered.
Everyone just keeps saying "well, it works for me" while shrugging casually and then when OP insists that they break instantly for no reason, everyone tells him to stop throwing them and having chimp-outs.

Wow your anecdotal evidence must be true hahah

>criticizes and ignores anecdotal evidence from the entire thread
>relies on anecdotal evidence of OP

Huh avoiding the topic a true autist at work

>Being unbelievably retarded.
The hypothesis of claim of this thread is someone complaining about their pads shitting the bed, which turns out that's anecdotal evidence too.
When everyone unilaterally agrees that the controllers are more-or-less fine, than we know some anecdotes actually hold value.

The anecdote that holds little/no value is the one person claiming all of his pads are breaking.

>I'm about to be on my 6th PS4 controller.
Maybe it's your fault.

Mine still works fine

I have two that get used 3-4 days a week. Neither have any issues, knock on wood. However I use the opposite one everytime i play. Also I'm not a sperg and dont try to punch the buttons through the backside of the controller

>He fell for DS4 is the best gamepad meme
Your fault faggot.
Wired X360>DS3>X1>Wii U Pro>>>>>>>>DS4

I have two and they both work fine.

My first controller had some weird issue where when I pressed R2 it would sometimes make my character move to the left. Rare shit.

I just sent one back to Sony due to left stick drift and it's supposed to come back today. There's definitely something junky about the DS4 in my experience, especially when my DS3 is a launch model and still works great.