Now that OG skyrim is dead

Now that OG skyrim is dead
What are the best sex mods for it?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=xbox one Skyrim mods
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just download the horse pussy mod, it's all you need.

OG Skyrim will become the next Melee. save this post.

Same shit

Original Skyrim is still superior. Maybe in a year + it will fall behind SE but not anytime soon.

What kindof mods are there for the xbone

...theres a difference?

Why do you care? If the game's dead, let it die with dignity.

lmgtfy.com/?q=xbox one Skyrim mods

Because I want to jerk off

Osex

To a dead game? You fucking necrophiliac.

that's still unclear. please help

>SE overtaking OG Skyrim
>When SKSE won't exist for months on end
>Most of the big mods are abandoned and require amateurs to port it
>most of them think just changing it from 32bit to 64bit magically makes it work

SE came out way too fucking late for it to matter. No SKSE? No FNIS, no sex mods, no better animations, no combat overhauls, no fucking nothing.

And if you aren't using them, you may as well be playing the fucking console version.

The remaster is aimed at console players. They didn't have any of that, in the first place. 32bit Skyrim still works fine, even with 100+ mods.

This, unless that shit gets updated

In a very complicated manner involving bash patching, meticulous use of TES5EDIT, and a single fuck up causes the whole god damned pile to collapse and make you start over, causing the famed cycle of trying to mod for a good 5-8 hours before CTD on opening the game and spending even more debugging what the fuck went wrong in the first place.

SE won't have this issue like OG did, but because it came out when most modders stopped caring about Skyrim/teams broke the fuck apart, SE is never going to live up to its potential.

I'd also like to see 32bit Skyrim pull off a legitimate civil fucking war (Protip: it fucking can't).

i once spent a whole week trying to cram so many mods into skyrim that it went way beyond the 255 limit and i tried merging shit which didnt do any favors stability wise

so i just quit without getting past the first town

can I use ENB with the new version?
if not
can I use 64bits with OG skyrim?

Also a rendering engine which only has vaseline screen anti-aliasing and lower framerate ... for what? Some god rays?

Bullshit. You don't need all that nonsense to make it work. These aren't Oblivion days.

kek