Skyrim Remastered Opinions?

Any Sup Forumsizards tried Skyrim Remastered on PS4 or XBone yet? How's it feel? How's the modding? Haven't been able to pick it up yet because of study assignements and work filling literally 24/7 of my time...

bump

If you're getting the game on console, it's obviously a better pick than 360/PS3 version.

Go watch DigitalFoundry videos if you want proper analysis of performance. afaik it rarely drops below 30.

I'm not normally a no-fun asshole and I had some fun playing Skyrim when it first came out, but people buying and praising the """remaster""" triggers me to no end

pc could be optimized better.

It's still Skyrim, so it's utter garbage

Just waiting for the mods really. There are a few out but without SKSE lots are missing.

To my defense, I'm a student in a steady relationship in a kinda small appartment, thus I can't allow myself the pleasure of having a 30K gaming tower battlestation, however I'm still the biggest TES lover I know and I'd love to have SOME faint memory of my younger days playing Skyrim on my rig, modded to high heavens.
Also, the wifey fucking loves playing skyrim on the PS3, so might aswell get us both a decent upgrade to the PS4?

I fucking miss having no responsibilites, being 16 and a total weeb, playing Skyrim and Dota2 until 4:00 AM everyday and sleeping at school...

Get better rig. Even unmodded it runs better than original game on non-toasters.

i enjoy the 250 new spells mod

How do you even mod for consoles? Can you do it with your console or do you have to use a PC?

Other than muh grafix, is there any improvement in terms of quests? How about the UI at least?

>but people buying and praising the """remaster""" triggers me to no end
Why? It's better "remaster" than most re-releases from 7th gen + has mod support. To an extent.

I got it free on PC and as far as vanilla game goes, it's a far superior game compared to original.

i could run the original game on ultra just fine unmodded.
I can only run this at medium-low

i have gtx 960 btw

Everything is the same, I think the only mechanical changes are 64bit and water currents. Visual changes are nice though, they even added rain/snow acclusion.

Its alright but the lack of mods and all the alt tabning problems i am getting (seriously this shit is worse than the base game) has made me move back to the base game.

Maybe once SKSE drops and someone ports SkyUI (because apparently the creator is inactive) it will be worth it.

I have 4Gb 680 and get 60FPS without dips indoors and 40-60 (usually exact 50) outdoors depending on how many trees are around at 1200p and maxed out settings.

So it really is just a polished turd.
I see, thanks.

I just wondered about that as well, how fucking cucked can consolecucks get? It's even more pathetic that Bethesda tried getting money off user mods as well.
Todd is the absolute evil.

tabning problems?

>alt tabning problems i am getting (seriously this shit is worse than the base game)
Really? The game is very alt-tab-friendly for me, original game was a pain to deal with in comparison. Fullscreen or borderless?

Full screen, the launcher doesnt have my resolution for borderless.

Might be a driver issue, every time i play it euther blacksout / freezes my second monitor and alt tabbing during a loading screen is a ctd for me.

How do I adjust my display settings on the console version?

What's this skse I keep hearing about?

Besides the unofficial patch and the added spells and merchant gold what's the best xbone mods atm?

SKSE (Skyrim script extender) makes the more script heavy mods possible, how have you not heard of this yet?

>21
>Married

You fucked up OP, that's your problem right there. I'll enjoy having no responsibilities other than my career until I'm 30 at least.

Fuck bitches get money my kin.

Cohabitant girlfriend would be more correct, nice job on pinpointing my age tho, wtf.

I know this will sound like a meme, but this is true love, the kind I'd never find again if I tried, thus I'm willing to sacrifice some of my hobbies if it means I can see her angelic smile and fall asleep holding around her every night.

>Sup Forumsizards
Hey Bethesda marketing dept

You said you were playing Skyrim when you were 16, Skyrim released in 2011 this month so that's 5 years ago. Did you even finish high school before you moved in with your gf?

It's probably not true love and you probably only think that before it's your first gf but ok man that's cool. Just keep your eyes on the horizon don't give everything up for a girl, there's literally millions of them.

he could been 19 and started playing skyrim 2 years after release, no?

People tend to play games on release, only poorfags and NEETs that have 24/7 to play videogames start playing a game 2 years after it was released. Especially a huge release like Skyrim which is still one of the most popular games ever made.