Titanfall 2 has no season pass

vg247.com/2016/11/02/ea-explains-why-all-post-launch-dlc-for-titanfall-2-will-be-free/

>Reminder that all post launch dlc will be free

THANK YOU

>All post launch DLC will be free
>0 post launch DLC

Is it that big a deal? Even halo does all free DLC now

Because they knew no one was going to buy them.
R6 Siege is still better.

It doesn't have season pass because it won't have season. It will die in 6 months and servers will be shut down in year.

>multiplayer with bots
>biggest game size is still 8v8

Sorry man, it's what prevented me from buying the first game and it's going to prevent me from buying this one.

If you want to sell your game, stop putting console shitter limitations into the PC version and maybe people will buy it.

Yep your life will change 180% if game will feature 64vs64 players, virtually guaranteeing that the round is resolved by which team has more cheaters with premium wallhacks, like in BF

What are you talking about?
That's not even remotely what I said.

gibs me multiplayer raidz.

The maps would be crowded as fuck with 64 Titans, but honestly I'd like to play a game like Titanfall with huge maps and lots of mechs duking it out like in the animatrix

What will actually happen is is german with his paid cheat pack or just sperg who found perfect spot for camping will get most score, while plebs will pointlessly shoot each other with 1:1 k/d

>It will die in 6 months

The first titanfail didn't last 3 weeks senpai.

Why didn't they release this at a more barren month? People would want new games to play and it wouldn't have much competition unlike in November.

>No season pass
EA ain't going to like that.

why make a a sequel to game that was crap

>free DLC for a DOA game
C-cool

Respwan isn't owned by EA.

TOO LITTLE TOO LATE

FUCK YOURSELVES RESPAWN - but I guess you don't need to since EA did that already and you will be bleeding until bankruptcy from the tears in that well used asshole.

The game itself is a season pass

Because it'll only last a few months

Game is already dead, imagine how it'll be in a month.

Doesn't amount to shit unless it's some really good DLC to make me reinstall again.

Epilogue has to be the most depressing game mechanic I've ever seen. But y'know don't actually host a real beta or gather feedback or anything.
>Winners get to have their glory stained by prolonged bullying
>Losers have to suffer more with a lot of extra effort for one fucking XP point

This doesn't even begin with how the balance is fucked on PC compared to consoles but at least in TF2 with humiliation it's over and done with, and losers can't kill winners to make this extra awkward.

Probably why they forced them to release this stillbirth
Make them fail until they cannot sustain any creative control and finally put their heads under the yoke.

Then they'll force them to shit out some other game and close them down as is usual business, cannibalizing talent and throwing out the rest.

>we refrained from selling the sequel to a game panned for lack of content and the audacity to ask for more money for what should have been in the main game, piecemeal
>THANK YOU GRACIOUS EA
>THANK YOU FOR MAKING THE GAME WORTH THE MONEY IT COSTS, EVENTUALLY, I GUESS

Yeah, traditinonally that is called content update, not DLC.
DLC cost money, and calling it "free DLC" is a publicity stunt to make you look better, because it sounds like you are getting more than with a "content update"; that sounds like it should have been in the game from the start and can provoke people bitching why it wasn´t in it from the start anyway.

Traditionally yes. And while I agree that the content updates should already be included in a game, we don't see that often enough anymore in our age of micro transactions and season passes for shit we should already get.