B-but the DLC is good

>b-but the DLC is good
Fuck off, no it isn't.

yeah it is

Fuck off, no it isn't.

Roll roll attack

The game itself is good. Not a great meme souls, but an awesome game.

The only flaw is the group fights. God, how I hate that crap, it is just a way to oblige people to call for help, a thing that I would never do because I'm a man.

What's the matter? Die too many times to Fume Knight?

Better than 3.

>implying Fume Knight's hard
>DSP killed him in only a few attempts
kek
Nothing compared to nameless king or The Champ.
Dark Souls 2 is objectively the easiest of the series

best content in the series right bro?

So which DLC was supposed to be the good one?
The one with the reskinned smelter
The one gank squad boss
or The one with a giant empty expanse in a fucking blizzard?
10/10

Don't forget that they all use the same enemy soldiers.

the old iron king is good
the rest is trash

Well yeah, I know From is fucking lazy, but some of the stuff in these DLC is retarded. Like making a boss that just summons Velstadt.

nameless king wasn't hard at all, what the fuck user

Takes the average player at least 5 tries and is still harder than anything in Dark Souls 2.

>comfy eleum loyce
>trash

I found it easier than most of dark souls 2
It's a very easy boss fight

t. died too many times to fume Knight and alonne

>most of dark souls 2
For real? What did you find hard in that game?

Every day. We have this fucking thread about how DaS2 sucks or does not suck every day.

At what fucking point are you retards going to stop? Do you people just live for the same repetitive arguments each and every day? When, if ever, will this bullshit stop?

that slug thing Before iron keep

Oh shit son, you're right. Best just stick to Sony threads, Switch threads and shitposting.

Use your brain and this room is fucking cake.

Now I know you're baiting there m8.

user are you braindead?

All we do is argue about the same shit every day. That's what the entire fucking board is about.

Someone thought horsefuck valley was premium content with paying extra for

>it's not bad! y-you just can't do it!
heh heh heh

what is bad aboout fume Knight and alonne? they are some of the best fights in the entire series

Not saying they're specifically bad, just that deflecting criticism of the DLC by assuming someone can't fight 2 of the bosses is pretty overused damage control at this point.

I'd love to know who thought that would be a fun addition to the game.

You're right, OP.
The entirety of scholar is good.

DaS2 > Bloodborne > DaS3 = DaS > DeS

Not subtle enough, you might catch a few replies though.

DaS>DaS3>DeS>DaS2>Bloodborne

Fire and Snow DLC were alright.

>first boss
>tiger
>next boss
>2 tigers!

Souls1>souls2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>souls3

Neve forget. Souls memory, no unlimited respawn was shit yes. But the hub world was connected, there were way more different places, it felt big and there were tons of secrets, not to forget better variation of everything. New and unknown lore/places. Souls 3 should be called membersouls

Red herring. Learn to argue.

He's got a point.

You could just stop visiting the threads if you've made up your mind, and feel no need to change the opinions of others (I am sure this is why most anons are here).

>implying I want to argue with him
Learn to kill yourself

>At what fucking point are you retards going to stop?
When the DaS 2 stops being shit. Oh wait lel

the levels themselves more than the boss fights, but they still were harder than that nameless king pushover

Keep on spouting those memes, newfam.

>Dark Souls 2 is objectively the easiest of the series
ds2 objectively has the hardest challenge runs in the series
demons is the easiest anyways you mong

>newfam

>challenge runs
Get a load of this retard...

The DLC is not much better than the rest of the game, but the game as a whole is decent.

I really don't get why people say the DLC is so superior though.

>he farms and says the game is easy

Nice goalposts you got there. Although curious how you came to that conclusion m8 lol.

after liberation all the loyce knights i thought they'd join in the fight against the burnt ivory king

then they didnt cus the game is a buggy pile of junk and i caught it all on stream

the resulting fight of me vs the ivory king and 6 respawning knights was the most spectacular bombastic fucking showdown ever and i didnt have this much fun against a boss until ludwig

Or you could grow a pair and rise to the challenge...

This is honestly how you spot a shitter. There is no area in the game where there are too many enemies. I can go through the game pure melee with no bow or spells to pull enemies and never struggle with the amount of enemies in an area.

How do you people suck this bad?

Why am I the only one who loves Sunken King? Fucking Sunken King was amazing.

Sunken >>> Iron >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ivory

>Muh 1v1 fallacy.
Just people echoing the potato nigger

I love Sunken King too.

Sounds like he was referring to boss battle with mobs.

That doesn't actually change anything.

The Champ is too easy if you parry him at every opportunity

Kind of does, bosses with mobs are pretty much always shitty fights and dark souls 2 relies on a lot of it. So if he did mean that, I'll agree with that.

No he's referring to too many normal mobs being in an area at once, a hallmark complaint of shitters. Every DS2 thread shitters who need to get gud come in and start crying about the amount of enemies DS2 throws at you. It's annoying because people this bad shouldn't be playing souls games, or they should summon like the shitters they are and stop crying. Either way it's not a valid complaint, because sucking dick isn't a reason to complain.

Being "less fun" is not the same as the devs making an effort to "oblige people to call for help"

...what?

>All these people saying bosses X, Y and Z easy
>Always feel shit every time I read one of these threads because I'm not that great at the games, struggle with loads of boss fights
>spent about 3 hours on both manus and fume knight
>have completed DS 1 and 2 a few times but still struggle with a lot of bosses

:(

Elena, Squalid Queen is the hardest boss in the first 2 games and I can't beat her no matter what I do, I've done it once and only because I summoned someone online and he carried me

You should feel bad. The only hard fight in the entire series of games is Orphan.

This

???

There's like 2 boss fights with mobs unless we count ng+.

>lol nameless king isn't hard just use a crossbow like I did!
To be fair, giving him zero decent ranged attacks WAS a really shitty idea.

I meant multi enemy fights. But even so, just with pure mobs there's more than 2. Off the top of my head there's skeleton lords, chariot, giant spider (freja was it?) and both rat bosses.
There's probably more, but yeah, there's a fuck ton of bosses with adds in this game.

Use a rapier with RoB, Flynn's, and Old Leo.

You can kill here before she summons Velstaldt because the DPS with that setup is retarded.

How do you struggle with multi enemy fights. Seriously get good and don't post again until you do.

I don't struggle, do you think I'm the guy who originally posted the comment: ?
Don't resort to stupid "get good" rebuttals just because you were proven wrong. Makes you look retarded.

No. Get good is the only correct argument when some shitter complains about multi enemy fights.

>defending boss fights like rat vanguard because "uuuuuh ur a shitter, git gud!"
No, just neck yourself, my lad. Pretty please.

>it's always the player's fault that the game has shit design.

Because it has consistent, thought out, big levels with interesting elements that distinguish them from the other areas in the game and the rest of the series really and the best boss fights in the game that are made better by having a lot of build up. The way Ivory implemented backtracking was particularly nice, felt like I was actually using shortcuts to explore the game world rather than as a quick trip back to the boss fight which is not an easy thing to achieve considering the game allows you to teleport everywhere.

>I'm shit so I blame game design.

>DaS2 fags are this stupid
This has to be a false flagright?

Multi enemy fights aren't fun though. The rats in RRA just feel like a cheap way to increase difficulty, or the pyromancers in Lost Sinner. It's not a matter of difficulty, it's a matter of good design, and multi enemy fights CAN be good. In Ds2 they just aren't.

All of the rats in RRA can be killed before the boss even reaches you. Again, you need to get good.

You can't seriously be deflecting criticism of GENUINELY bad boss fights like the rat or prowling magus under the umbrella of
>you need to get good
You're baiting, aren't you? I mean fair play, you got a (you) here out of me with it.