Is Overwatch proof that Blizzdrones exist and they will eat anything that Blizzard shits out?

Is Overwatch proof that Blizzdrones exist and they will eat anything that Blizzard shits out?
>both had no content on release (or even now)
>both games are watered down casual shit copies of better games
>both have microtransaction and shady business models
>one of them gets bashed to hell and back by reviewers and sells like utter shit while the other one get universal praise and 10/10s

Am i missing something here?
Why does Overwatch get a free pass?

why do care about how people have fun

Overwatch has better waifus.

Most of Sup Forums is bitter they don't have fun playing video games anymore, so they take it out on the few that do

If anything, Overwatch is a good example that Blizzard doesn't have to rely on drones to buy their content.
Here's how I know:
>It sold more than Diablo III
>The sales of Overwatch were revealed to the public
>WoW's sales/sub rates are not
They brought in a lot of new people by going into the console market with this one, dingus.

>duuurrr hurrr hurrr why is one of these games getting played more and getting better reviws???

Because it's better than the other one shit head

>dddoooyyy but they're both shit hurr huurrr

Your opinion isn't a fact moron

Objectively false

SFV is just a shitty fighting game, of which there are many, the only game comparable to Overwatch is Team Fortress 2.

because Blizzcucks and PCucks.

lol KEKS XD

As much as i hate both i just can't see why form an outside perspective why one would get better reveiws then the other
It doesn't make any sense

I bought Overwatch because I had a lot of fun with the beta. I never owned a single Blizzard product before that. You're an idiot. Stop posting.

>implying Blizzdrones are a new thing

Blizzdrones have existed since the inception of WoW. If anything, Overwatch is just proof that Blizzard struck gold on the latest normie vidya craze. SFV gets shit on mostly by casuals who for some reason play fightan for story/single player stuff and SNK/Bamcofags trying to pull people into their shitty games.

It's proof that Actiblizz caters to the current market harder than Capcom does.

>One wasn't being charged at full price
>The other did
>One didn't ship with half of the main menu grayed out
>The other did
>one is an online shooter
>The other is a fighting game with barely any local mode (still doesn't have fucking have arcade mode)
Compare SF5 to ANY fighting games release in the last year and you'll know why people hate it so much

Overwatch is fun though. Your personal objective opinion doesn't get to dictate whether a game is good or not if other people like it. SF5 is shit. Crapcom is shit. What really irks me is that Crapshits made it so that SF4 can't be played at major tournies anymore. Also pisses me off that there's no Sakura. Fuck that noise.

That's not a fair comparison, OP.

SFV actually tries to innovate with a system that does not try to force you to pay literal hundreds of dollars for a random chance of getting it's content. SFV also has a pretty damn good balance for a first iteration of a new fighting game whereas Overwatch managed to go from bad to even Worse in last 2 months.

I bet you havn't even played both of them faggot

How does it feel being a neo-blizzdrone?
You're part of yhe new generation of cuckolds.

>Overwatch is fun though. Your personal objective opinion doesn't get to dictate whether a game is good or not if other people like it.
>SF5 is shit. Crapcom is shit.

SFV
>Rehasehed franchise with less content each new iteration
>always additional versions of said iteration released the following years that includes balances and some more characters
>DLC planned before the game even released
>one of the platforms it's on requires additional online fees

OW
>patches and balances often
>new content doesn't cost anything

Not saying OW deserves 10/10s, but it's easy to see why it would score better than Street Fighter.

>Compare SF5 to ANY fighting games release in the last year and you'll know why people hate it so much
As opposed to all those other first person shooters that ship for 40-60 bucks and only have 3 multiplayer modes, no singleplayer AND force you to spend months of grind/hundreds of dollars to acquire some additional fucking costumes?

Look at yourself, you stupid cuck. Your face is so full of Blizzard's shit, your brain flat out turns off and refuses to acknowledge anything outside of that fucking bubble.

>One wasn't being charged at full price
Like that's a fucking argument
Paladins is free and has just as much content as Overwtach
>One didn't ship with half of the main menu grayed out
Ture.
But that game also was more balanced then Overwatch will ever be from patch one
>compare SF5 to ANY fighting games release in the last year and you'll know why people hate it so much
SFV outsolde everything other then MKX.
What's your point?

generic Zero Suit Samus copies

I'll bite. What exactly about Overwatch is a shady business model? You get all the heroes and maps for free once you've purchased the game. The only thing you can buy are crates which contain cosmetic only items. It's not even like TF2 where there are weapons that change how your character plays... it's literally only cosmetics.

It's really because of one reason OP. Overwatch's is easily accessible, Street Fighter V's isn't.

People will say that V is a more casual Street Fighter; and while that is true it still requires a waaaaay higher level of skill than Overwatch to be truly enjoyed. To a casual player, every fight in SFV feels pretty much the same, but in Overwatch the difference can be picked up on by even the most casual of players.

Also Blizzard fanboys.

>Rehasehed franchise with less content each new iteration
Fucking how?
SF has become one of capcoms lesser franschies now, the new DmC sould more then SFV
Monster Hunter is the rehased one
>always additional versions of said iteration released the following years that includes balances and some more characters
Capcom said they wouldn't do that this time
So did Overwatch
Stop being retarded
>patches and balances often
Yea and the game get's wores every time true to Blizzards name
>new content doesn't cost anything
Oh wow tell me more.
At least Capcom gives you the chance to not not pay anything for the characters.
It's a shit system to where it's almost a lie with all the grind you have to put in but it's there.

Are you also telling me you would be satisfied with the roster that Overwatch has now?

>s-stop talking bad about muh cheat shot!

I'm playing both and holy shit SF5 was a pile of hot turd on release. At least OW release was smooth and everything that was promised was actually delivered.

>retarded
>defending SFV less content
>defending DLC characters
>"hurr OW has less content"

Yeah, and is getting more, free. OW doesn't have decades worth of characters to pull from to fill a roster, but SFV knows it's fan base are a bunch of idiots with money.

>ogre feet

fuck off, the models are disgusting

>be me
>be blizzardrone warcraft 3 fanboy
>hate overwatch
Nope they don't rely on their hardcore fans, or care about them for that matter.

>Complaing about grinding in OW when its possible to get skins when your level up buy playing the game normally , while in SF5 is have a huge fucking grindefest for characters and titles, but you still have to buy maps and costume with real money
Holy shit, nigga. Get Capcom's dick out of your ass

>SFV outsolde everything other then MKX.
>had barely made ANY sales since it's initial release
My point is SF5 content is so fucking lacking compared to any fighting games.

>paladins is the same as overwatch

>giant manhands and manfeet on man bodies the game
At least their faces are feminine I guess.

>generic Zero Suit Samus copies
>not generic anime blonde bimbo with ponytail #194505
Metroid didn't invent skin-tight outifts.

I'm admittedly a Blizzdrone. A reluctant one, but one nonetheless.

All Blizzard games pre-WoW were such a big part of my life growing up. I'll be the first one to shit on modern Blizzard titles, yet I still buy everything they release out of a misplaced sense of obligation. I also blame my brother. He plays ONLY Blizzard games these days, it's fucking sad. But playing them with him is the only way I can keep in touch with him on a regular basis.

Fuck Blizzard.

I'm curious as to which game Overwatch copied.

>defending DLC characters
>proceeds to make excuses for blizzard to not include more character
Also
Cosmetic items don't count as gameplay bud

>it's not

>muscular "girls"
no thanks

I've never seen a more retarded reply than this. I'm gona assume it's bait because no human can actually be this retarded.

Only one of them has good netcode and is fun.

ripoff combo of TF2 and LoL/Dota

Because OW actually has employees who care about their job, hired by Blizzard.

Capcom hired one person to manage their entire online.

Also, did you just happen to conveniently forget about capcom.sys or are you actually pretending to be retarded?

>Muh chicken leg toothpick women

If Blizz added a new hero every week then OW would never stay balanced. Not to mention that the production of a hero would be very expensive and time consuming. Be patient or stop playing.

I like both

OW took a lot from TF2 and moba games in general, but I would hardly call it a "watered down casual shit copy of better games"

YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT
DELETE THIS
DELET THIS RIGHT NOW!

>proceeds to make excuses for blizzard to not include more character

Yeah, I mean they could have pulled a HotS and just reused characters from other franchises, but they didn't.

>Cosmetic items don't count as gameplay bud

Never said it did, now you're just putting words in my mouth because you don't have any real argument.

Ones an new ip so there were no expectations

Ones a sequel to a highly regarded series and is held to a higher standard

Blizzards post launch support for overwatch is absolutely pathetic and shows how lazy they've become as a company
That said Mercy is fun.

>capcome hired one guy
>ONE (1) GUY
>to manage every single aspect of the infrastructure of the online
>he sits somewhere in the world and sweats bullets every time something is wrong because he is literally the only person that can fix it

Heard he got fired too.
Poor bastard

You have bad taste then

>not just making oringial character since it's a new IP
Now that's a real non argument.

If cosmetic don't count as more content then why does OW have more content in your world?
Please tell me

Holy fuck that's sad but hilarious at the same time

>overwatch
>shady business model
What? I don't like the game but the microtransactions are fine since you can just buy stuff you can already get easily ingame.
That said a pay2play game shouldn't have any microtransactions.

>Blizzards post launch support for overwatch is absolutely pathetic
I honestly don't get how, its only been half a year since release, do you honestly expect constant content updates with new characters and maps?
People already fucking complain about how unbalanced Overwatch is, imagine how much more it would be with even more maps and characters to try and balance around.

>SFV
>Fighting game
>Overwatch
>Team based shooter

Gee, I wonder what fucking difference exists between them.

>Am i missing something here?
Yes
>one works and the other does not
>one gets patches that fix its issues, the other does not
>one has a cheaper version for 40$ and cosmetic-only microtransactions

You are 100% right on these two though

You are fucking retarded.

SFV launched with less content than other SF games, purposely looking to make money off pathetic idiots, like yourself, through DLC. Please stop replying.

Op, stop being retarded. Overwatch is TF2 meets Moba. It appeals to the lowest common denominator and is the reason why it is so popular.

>>one is an online shooter
>>The other is a fighting game with barely any local mode (still doesn't have fucking have arcade mode)
By this reasoning you should either call SFV an online fighting game or say that OW doesn't have any single player content

The difference being Overwatch isn't a series that had previously had singleplayer content.

Yeah, Overwatch is fun and well polished (in before balance fags disagree), the other is not

what the fuck?

i havent played WoW or any other blizzard game in ten years

the fuck is wrong with you faggots

i bet you're just projecting about your own blind loyalty to a company like sony

>shady business models

I have no doubt you're just another dumb faggot who actually bought overwatch and is mad he cant get the skins for free

you guys need to kill yourselves

> Comparing a FPS to a Fighting game
> Retards still baiting

its also the most casualized shooter of all time

Having bought both (PC) on pre-order, I can say that SFV is objectively worse.

>no directinput support
>online is broken
>missing content at launch
>inconsistent graphical quality

At least Overwatch delivered exact what was promised.

The main problem is they shouldn't have started with such a huge roster in the first place. If they'd have started with a solid foundation of 7 or 8 characters there might have been some glimmer of hope that they'd achieve some kind of balance though still highly doubtful since we're talking about Blizzard. Then instead of spending all their time and effort trying to balance a game that can never be properly balanced unless they homogenize every character they could have instead focused on pumping out actual content like game modes and maps for their full priced game that is barebones as fuck.

All you can talk about is how bad SFV is and how little content it has when in reality OW has just as little content
Before you go
>b-but characters!
SFV has just as many characters now as Overwatch, 22.
Capcome released 4 characters before Blizzard even out out one.

Also i Never paied a fucking cent like most people on characters becuase when they come out people had already saved up for them

That's no fucking excuse tho
But since you are so hellebnt on defending OW i guess it can't be helped you see no wrong with it

>hero production
>expensive

Roll a 4-sided die to determine what role the hero should be. Then take every TF2 weapon related to that role and randomly pick one to decide what weapon the hero will have. Next, randomly pick 2 or 3 skills and an ult from any ASSFAGGOTS character that fits the role you picked. Then finally pick a random country and base the character appearance and personality based on that country's stereotypes and what role they are.

Wow so time consuming and expensive, Blizzard must have worked really hard on Sombra considering the massive gap between her and Ana's release and the retarded ARG they've been dragging on for months for her!

I don't normally play FPS games but Overwatch is really fun

>I've never seen a more retarded reply than this. I'm gona assume it's bait because no human can actually be this retarded.
Sounds like another newfriend lads.

>what genre of game it is affects reviews guys!

>Stop being retarded
But this is true, how are they retarded for pointing out this fact?

Comparing two games with different genres is fucking stupid.

Blizzard put more effort into the character designs then the actual gameplay stuff for Overwatch

It was confirmed on the forum that the "Hero idea" phase takes about 2 months and designs are 3-5 months

You can say whatever you want about Blizzard, but they take their time to create good waifus

I agree with what you're trying to say there, except conception isn't the expensive part ya dingus. It's models, animations, skins, VAs etc.

And yet the character designs (at least the females) are generic fapbait for 13 year olds. At least they made some fun kits

You're comparing apples to oranges. Overwatch and SFV are two totally different games in different genres with different audiences, and what may be acceptable for one is not acceptable for the other.

I'm not even the guy you were originally arguing with but the whole premise you're putting forward is just incredibly flawed. It's like if I told you that No Man's Sky isn't a bad game because it has more playable space than Grand Theft Auto V. They've got almost nothing in common.

>Blizzard put more effort into the character designs then the actual gameplay stuff for Overwatch
How is this a good thing? Now we have an incomplete game with only 2 gamemodes and like 6 maps. Even the UT1999 DEMO was fun longer than this

That's like saying Overwatchs sales on PS4 and Xbone are worth nothing.
It is that those platfroms requires you to pay for online but you say it like retards won't do it anyway,
It's absolutely retarded to even point it out

Street fighter 5 was a 60 euro fighting game while overwatch is a €40 FPS and while it is A BIT(really a bit because its not a €60 game but 40, if it was like 25-30 it would be perfect) overpriced it still got enough content with additional content on the way.

Elaborate, SF5 is just another fighting game like any other and if you mean the "overwatch is a TF2 copy" its getting old and its worse than jojo falseflagging.

>both have microtransaction and shady business models
I never heard about micro transactions in SF5 and in OW they mean liteary nothing, i have like lvl 150 and got all the items i ever wanted now I'am sitting on like 3k coins, the chests are just a stupid shit they came up with to bait all those streamers and youtubers into buying the chests.

>one of them gets bashed to hell and back by reviewers and sells like utter shit while the other one get universal praise and 10/10s
One is a fucking full price fighting game where you need to either take parts in tournaments or be in an active community to play it at all or you will just play single for an hour and get bored and the other is a competitive multiplayer shooter that a lot of people play.

>But since you are so hellebnt on defending OW i guess it can't be helped you see no wrong with it
I just read this entire argument three times and I'm really not seeing how you're getting the impression that the other guy is "hellbent on defending Overwatch." He literally hasn't said a single positive thing about it that isn't a vanilla factual statement.

Whats with all the Overwatch shitposting recently?
Did TF2 release another update and turn out to be shit and ruin the game further?

>there are beta fags in this thread RIGHT NOW who think this isn't attractive
Just proceed to seppukuing yourselves, senpaitachis

Do people honestly still play Overwatch?

>shitposting
You got it wrong
It's you guys that shit up the board 24/7 with those fucking threads
Almost wores then Pokefags at this point but the big diffrence here is that we can't tell you to fuck back to your owne board and report you

Why are fighting game fags always so butthurt? Every moba thread they cry when their combo shitting game isn't as popular as mobas
And now, in overwatch threads

It cant be the fact that fighting games are niche as fuck and SFV is limited to 2 platforms

i agree, even though overwatch had a $40 pc version which was a good move on their part. thats what capcom should have done. and sell the $60 with the season pass built in.

>Paladins is free and has just as much content as Overwtach

Holy shit what a terrible bait.
Paladins literary got one gamemode(this garbage version of payload) and like 16 heroes.

>But that game also was more balanced then Overwatch will ever be from patch one
It's hard to talk about balance in a fucking 1vs1 fighting game where you can just pick something you think is strong and so can your enemy vs 6vs6 FPS where sometimes you NEED one hero to do something another etc.

>SFV outsolde everything other then MKX.
but thats not the point you nigger
the point is look at how much of a garbage this game was at launch and compare it to other games.

>stop talking about popular games!
>we need to talk about obscure games only!

So did Overwatch
No. It didn't. Overwatch doesn't HAVE any DLC, and the content model Blizzard has put forward means it never WILL HAVE any DLC. If you're really trying to compare free characters added through patches who don't have to be unlocked to be used (Overwatch)
to characters added to the game who must be purchased with either in-game currency or actual money before they are unlocked for use (SFV), then you're stupider than you've already made yourself look. One is patch content, and one is a microtransaction. I'll leave it to you to figure out which one is which.

>Is Overwatch proof that Blizzdrones exist and they will eat anything that Blizzard shits out?
Every Blizzard game is proof of that, not only Overwatch.

I wish this was a joke

>If you go against the hiveminde you are a hipster!
Fuck off reddit

Nobody gives a shit about 1v1 games. When you play 1v1 there's a winner and a loser.

When you play 5v5 or 6v6 like Dota or Overwatch, EVERYONE gets to be a winner. Either you win, or you "totally would have won if you didn't have a Hanzo picker and you totally had gold medals" or whatever. Everyone gets to feel like the best player in the world even though they lost, which is why these games are so popular.