MY EMPIRE OF DUST

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcharts.com/app/275850
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*Dirt

One job

OP's EMPIRE OF DUST DIED TOO!

*space dust

Wrong pic. Notice how both Zestiria and Neptunia sold 10 times more than Sup Forums's shitty favorite game they kept shilling all day long.

Can't even quote Jonny Cache properly

once it's in the 5.00 deals would it be worth looking into?

DELETE THIS! ITS NOT FAIR!! BASED FALCOM IS THE ONLY GOOD JRPG DEV LEFT ON THE PLANET!!!

>weeb shit

Literal garbage.

That "garbage" sold better than Trails in the Sky which you seem to love so much for its "great story" kek.

>meanwhile Starbound is pulling fairly respectable numbers for a weekday morning

How the fuck did Tiy get away with it? He fucked over everybody and got away scot-free, most of the people who worked on Starbound were fired and never even got paid anyway. He even hoodwinked the retard who made Stardew Valley while giving him absolutely nothing in return.

I fucking hate you americans. Subhuman piece of trash.

What website was this?

Steamdb says at least 300 people are playing.

It's time to move on, seriously

let it go, it's been three months

If they pay you money to play it then it'll be worth it.

TITS is a good game though
Also i'm surprised it even sold 30k,considering it's a sequel to a 60-hours story-driven game without any fappable characters

Except all the neps and Zestria have been on sale for less than $10, meanwhile is new and hasn't had any major discounts.

What about Douk.
Would die faster if not for the tweet.

Lol no. That pic was taken before Zestiria even got a single discount. You're right about Neptunia though.

Yeah it was a hack, it wasn't sean leaving that
Who even cares, it was a tweet consisting of barely a sentence. The game is garbage, any discussion on it should've died in a week but retards like OP can't move on

steamcharts.com/app/275850

>Just move on you fags
>Give Sean exactly what he wants
>God it's so boring listening to you fags go on and on about someone who deserves to be shit on
>Stop acting like he's done anything wrong

Whocouldbebehindthispost.bmp

Tiy gets away with it because it's a sandbox game.

People who play those kinds of games have no standards as long as they can waste their time away without thinking and build shit.

Building shit is the content people want, nothing else.

You.

Yes, you. The one screaming, "There's no multiplayer!" and "Sean Murray lied to us!" and other slurs I dare not mention.

Tread lightly.

You are one. We are hundreds, thousands. Millions. You aren't just IN the minority; you ARE the minority.

I don't feel awkward or anxious playing No Man's Sky around others, and your words don't affect me. Many others, however, are coming out of their shells for the first time in their lives. This is the first time many are enjoying the beautiful world that has been procedurally generated for us - and it IS beautiful. Incredibly so. DON'T ruin this for them. We No Man's Sky fans may have our differences, but we will not hesitate to come to the aid of our fellow explorers, especially against someone who so virulently slurs that which has brought us all together.

Don't take this the wrong way. I don't hate you. I don't fear you.

I pity you.

I'm sorry that you feel this way towards us. I'm sorry that No Man's Sky is such a bane to your existence. And I'm sorry that you are missing out on such a wonderful experience. Mostly, though, I'm sorry that you feel the need to go around and publicly chastise and berate others. I'm sorry that, to ensure your own validity, you need to make others feel invalid. I'm sorry that your self-worth is so infinitesimally miniscule that you have to make others feel less-than-human, at least in your own denatured mind, just to feel whole. I am truly sorry that day-in and day-out you have to put up with your worthless, meaningless, Shakespearean tragedy of a life.

I ask you politely to cease your unnecessary cries for attention, and instead invite you to join our ranks. Uninstall Call of Duty, start up No Man's Sky, and breathe in the splendour and the amazement of your first planet, and then, maybe, just maybe, you'll see what you've been so hopelessly searching for this whole time.

Hello games is fucking dead
Sean is probably missing
The game was a fucking disaster
Everyone shit on it for weeks

It's over you fucking moron, you aren't justifying what the shitty company did by moving on.

>Everyone shit on it for weeks

And shitting on it is still funny. So no, I'm not going to stop.

>Shitting on it is still funny
Are you 5?

It got old after the first two weeks of constant threads. You are the same type of faggot to watch WEBM and Cringe comps on youtube. Underage newfag

"No Man's Sky was a mistake" - Sean Murray

kill yourself yurocuck

We did it Sean, we really are No Man's Sky.

He never even said that though

"Thanks for the dosh tho" - Sean Murray

>>Sean is probably missing
Didn't he tweet like a couple of days ago?

Pillars of sand, pillars of sand.

No
It was a hack
This has been established. Every piece of their social media was hacked

Oh yes, that's right.

They were """"""hacked"""""

You honestly think sean tweeted the same thing as the
"Anime was a mistake" meme?
You people are fucking morons

Even the tweets that came after the hack, saying that the "NMS was a mistake" tweet was a hack and some shit about Mr Robot? From both accounts, Sean's and Hello Games? That haven't been deleted?

What's the biggest blunder between this, warlords of Draenor, and Tortanic?

No, those were him. Nobody knows where Sean is. IE-Missing

>0 playing
you mean even the shills inhabiting it to make it look like not-a-ghosttown gave up?

>this game is still "worth" 60 euros
Post yfw you didn't buy it

This, by a huge margin. WoD was a failure, but Blizzard managed to recover from it. Tortanic had a horrible launch and had to go to F2P with its tail between its legs, but it actually made a successful transition to F2P and makes EA shitloads of money now.

NMS, on the other hand, failed in every possible manner. It also ruined the reputation of everyone who ever worked on it.

more like
post yfw you didn't even pirate it

Always makes me kek after I found out the original was based on pokemon go

Goddamnit I was trying to avoid masturbating today.

fuggin retards bought it

Thats a nice butthole.

How can they keep that pricetag on it? Would lowering the price be admitting defeat?

>They are still using those photos

>>being reasonable on Sup Forums

You are delusional if you think that only europans hate your guts, m8ey.

>nu males lie was the reason a son lost his nigger father
kekkity kek kek

Who are you talking to? All of it is weeb trash.

fucking degenerate

FUCK
I missed it...

Honestly i'd but it if went on sale for $15. Seems like a comfy game but not for $60

Imagine being that gamer playing NMS and having to be all like "damn, Sean, you fuckin' genius, all sexy with your accurate hype and procedural generation! I would totally play this game forever, both on PC and on PS4." when all you really want to do is download any other game with a user base over 500 people. Like seriously imagine having to be that gamer and not only sit in that chair while NMS flaunts it’s disgusting repetitive planets, the skybox barely concealing the inaccurate shadows and overabundance of resources, and just sit there, system after system, hour after hour, while it builds another cookie-cutter world. Not only having to tolerate its one dimensional NPCs but its haughty attitude as apologists online write it’s SO GOOD I HAVEN’T EVEN LEFT MY FIRST PLANET and DAMN, NMS IS GAME OF THE YEAR because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch its fucking gremlin fauna contort into types of abominations you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been playing nothing but a healthy diet of dating sims and FPS (where you can actually see other players) for your ENTIRE GAMING HOBBY LIFE coming straight out of the boonies of your basement. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the failure of HGs dead-air silence as they come online after 3 months only for a Twitter “we were hacked” sentence, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity you paid US$60 to sit there and “discover for yourself” (for Sean has asked you to not ruin your experience by researching with other gamers.) And then HG says they will release a content patch, and you know you could kill every single person at HG’s offices before the Reddit lurkers sitting outside their offices could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're a fucking Sup Forums gamer. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

What do you define as Weeaboo trash?

Oh god I saw a thread like this one earlier and I didn't get it becuase I thought the 0 was like a bar which was almost empty. Literally no one is playing this game, how sad.

Where can I read about this?

>showing the whole picture instead of cherry-picking facts to prove your point

Where the fuck do you think you are?

any chink game