B-but its better than DaS2

>b-but its better than DaS2

No it isn't, fuck off. Its the worst Souls game and only people with shit taste disagree

Am I the only one who would rate them in the order of DaS 2 - DaS - DaS 3 - Bloodborne?

I bet you're bad at it

>three DaS2 apologist threads at one time

Yes you would be the only person. Most people agree that Bloodborne and Das1 are the better two of the franchise, with Das3 and Das2 being the weaker (in that order)

It is literally impossible for a game to be worse than DaS2. That's the only thing that saves DaS3 but still, DaS2 is literally the worst thing to ever happen to video games.

Absolutely. Everyone else agrees that BB is by far the best and DaS2 is the worst.

Will we ever get native hotkey quickcast on PC or will we forever me held back by dirty consoles?

Didnt you make this exact thread 2 minutes ago?

t. couldnt get past vordt or the dancer

DaS had the first half going for it but after Anor Londo it takes such a fucking nosedive. DaS 2 had pleasant zones and enjoyable bosses pretty much through the entire game. Sure, it stumbles occasionally (looking at you Iron Keep) but overall I find it amazing.

It's literally better than 2 in almost every way
You're a moron

How can DaS2 be better when it has soul memory?

Pretty much the whole of Das2 was trash if I remember correctly. And you are very clearly forgetting like three quarters of the bosses since thats how many that are trash and unforgettable.

Don't kid yourself, most of the game was a stumble. Even the worst parts of Das1 are close to equal with the better parts of Das2

Oh my god how many threads are you gonna make about how you don't like dark souls 3 you autist

dude
m9
pal
we are living in a world where gameplay and its mechanics are on second place. Its all about graphics, social buttons and muh story now.
Dont forget about that the next time you try to discuss actual games.

>I was only 9 years old
>I played Dark Souls 2 so much
>I pray to the B team every night before bed, thanking him for the DLC I’ve been given
>"Dark Souls 2 is love" I say; “Dark Souls 2 is life”
>My dad hears me and calls me a apologist
>I know he was just jealous of my devotion for the B team
>I called him a casul
>He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep
>I’m crying now, and my face hurts
>I lay in bed and it’s really cold
>Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards me
>It’s The last Giant
>I am so happy
>He whispers into my ear “I-I'm a hard boss. Y-you like me right?”
>He grabs me with his powerful giant hands and puts me down onto my hands and knees
>I’m ready
>I spread my ass-cheeks for The last Giant
>He penetrates my butt-hole
>It hurts so much but I do it for him
>I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water
>I push against his force
>I want to please him
>He roars in a mighty roar as he fills my butt with his love
>My dad walks in
>The last Giant has no eyes but he tries to look him straight in the eyes and says “Muh soul memory.”
>The last Giant leaves through my window
>Dark Souls 2 is love. Dark Souls 2 is life.

I can paste this in every one of your fucking threads boi, don't fucking test me

Dark Souls 3 is on the same levels of bad as 2
They should stop making souls games completely, it'll never be as good as Demon's/Dark Souls 1

DaS2fags need to be gassed

b-but they fixed it with SOTFS! Its totally worth the price of a full game!

True soul series fan here,DS2 is trash.

I like das3 better than 2, its got better gamefeel

>"true souls fan here"
cut off your dick with the ds3 disc