Webm Thread

Fresh from the oven.

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/dcsxlv.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=iv5wXEwDiaw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm going to bump the ever living shit out of your thread.

I liked the visual style of this game but I couldn't get into the combat or heavy inventory management. I think I dropped it right at the level where you go back to the castle as Gwendolyn, it was just becoming a chore to me and I had lost interest.

Have some House of the Dying Sun.

I'd like to put a bun in HER oven.

This came out? I totally stopped paying attention after it was at like three E3s and seemed to be stuck in development limbo.

guessing you're running max settings?

GTX 1070.

Max settings just chromatic aberration disabled, I can do 1440 and still net 60-90fps if I want.

a.pomf.cat/dcsxlv.webm

So.. Is it a fun game?

I got it a week ago and have over 30 hours played.

If you like looter shooters you'll enjoy it.

So like tacticool Warframe?

I've heard mixed things about the game; some good and some bad.

What about weapon selection?
Clothing options?

More like Defiance if it had a much larger budget, did not have so damn many bugs and had a cover system.

>weapon selection
Lots of shit to pick from

>Clothes
I've got a wardrobe full of shit I'm not wearing. The selection of clothes is pretty good overall. with multiple colors of each type of gear.

>38 seconds long and it still doesnt sync up

god you suck at this

>nitpicking

Just enjoy the thread you mong.

Sound like something to kill time with, I kinda like the designs of weapons from Ubisoft
Hope you're not a shill so I might pick it up later when they release all the DLC

Not a shill, Just a faggot who likes a good deal.

I got the game for cheap, don't fucking buy it at full price. Like I said, I probably wouldn't have bought the game if it was 14 bucks. Now then, have some more looter shooter shit.

>wasn't 14 bucks
Fuck.

Been playing some Mirror's Edge 2 lately, it's fun.

2/4

3/4

4/4

whot game

Odin Sphere

Odin's Sphere - Leifthrasir

Thank you.

Made another one just now, just for you guys

I really wish this game was good. I fucking love the aesthetics and comfy feel but it's just so fucking boring. Maybe if I played with friends but I can't justify recommending it to anyone.

I really need to download that. I played through Dragon's Crown at least a dozen times it was so good.

>at least a dozen times
How impressive.

>witch
of course you did, off with you fuckboy. Go away.

I made some Webm's yesterday.

My brother bought that game for his Playstation 4, his very first game for that system, did he make the right choice?

Underappreciated games thread.

If he likes big boobs then yes
If he likes thick thighs then yes
If he likes elf then yes

>Deneb
>Sorceress

I see what you did there

What?

I guess he does, but it's really hard to get a read on him, he enjoys RWBY and has Blazblue Central Fiction but doesn't really do the hardcore weeb thing. I'm actually kinda jealous how he can be so normal yet have such abnormal tastes, just what is this?

>elf

Why the fuck are 80% of DC Elf Doujins Futa?

That's a whole lot of nothing going on user.

>he enjoys RWBY and has Blazblue Central Fiction
>I'm actually kinda jealous how he can be so normal yet have such abnormal tastes
I'm not even sure what is this
It sells, money is one of the biggest drive for drawfag, just ask Fenoxo in case you don't understand

>tfw want to get back into Wakfu but know it will never be as good as the days of closed beta with Sup Forums

Dunkey covered a lot of the game's shortcomings pretty well.

youtube.com/watch?v=iv5wXEwDiaw

Which sucks, because I was so excited for the game when I first saw it at E3.

>but know it will never be as good as the days of closed beta with Sup Forums

I played that but it wasn't with Sup Forums
I ended up befriending a qt korean gril who I still talk to today
She just had a kid

I thought Catalyst was kind of disappointing

>you'd recommend odin sphere because of the boobs
i hate you

You thought as in you played it yourself or you just saw the lack of feedback on Sup Forums ?

No, I rec Dragon Crown for the boobs and Odin Sphere for the skeleton boobs

haha man, you're so funny xD
boobs amirite??

Nah, I played it myself for a while. The freerunning is still good, it just didn't click with me like the first game did. Maybe it was the "Hold space to most things", that kinda gave me a wrong first impression.
The fact that you had to unlock some of the skills wasn't a good decision, even though they're unlocked semi-early.
I thought most of the characters were unlikeable.
And I didn't really like the hand-thingie you recieve. I thought it kind of broke the flow.

I havn't finished it yet, so my opinion might change, but right now, I feel disappointed

Being Odette is suffering.

Go back to bed, Schrier.
I used that color palette, too.

>webm thread
>no webm last 10 posts

post webms for my amusement damn it

Okay fag. Enjoy reloading webms

Is Sup Forums slow at loading webms for anyone else?

It does suffer from a mild case of "modernism" with the progression system, collectibles, fast travel and stuff but underneath it all I still see the first Mirror's Edge. I didn't really care about the story in the first one and I DEFINITELY don't care about the stupid crap in this one. I just love running around the city looking for secret stashes and hacking the billboards.
The city at least is really well designed. It's static as hell but it's very... "unique" without too many repeating assets like in most """open world""" games like crap from Ubisoft. I still remember when I first god to the middle-to-upper caste regions of the city, how it has a totally different style both aesthetically and like the actual desing of the levels, everything was very enterprise and high-tower as opposed to the ordinary rooftops of the lower-to-middle caste region. I literally felt like a country bumpkin when I was running around and heard splashes, then looked down and realized I'd walked over one of their futuristic artsy fountains.

Waifu claimed, stay away fags that throat is mine.

Thank goodness all that waist high cover was there.

I chuckled

>puts in 3 bullets
>ends up with 6 in the gun
either I never used that gun or i didn't pay attention to detail back then.

fuck i am going to buy this game again

2 at the time

that's a cool reloading animation, thanks

The story campaign is ok. Pretty generic
The real meat of the game is the loot whoring later on.
If the idea of grinding to get the best loot is appealing to you, then get it.
Otherwise just wait til it's on sale. For like $20 it's a solid single player experience

All for you, user

Remember when Final Fantasy was fantasy?

We posting reloads now?

Like FF1?

And two GIFs

It was the first thing that came to my mind

And the best for last

Yeah, or 2 or 3. High fantasy with magitek bullshit limited to lost civilizations rather than just "stock anime setting."

A Xenogears cameo is hardly 'stock anime setting', unless the problem is WoFF's aesthetics.

We'll have to see about the weapon selection.
Pre 1.4, there were only 2-3 viable weapons because of how imba they were.
But 1.4 was supposed to balance out weapons and make them all viable

Clothing is ok.
There's two types, actual clothes and gear.

Clothes include, hats, coats, shirts, scarves and pants.
You get these as random drops and can buy some from a shop, that had 3-4 options to buy and it refreshes every 24 hours(I think)
There's maybe 5-6 types of each clothing with a bunch of different color schemes

Then there's gear.
Vest, kneepads, backpacks(only single sling over types), kneepads, gloves and holsters.
They all give stats so you'll likely go for which has the best stats than which looks the best.

Sometime in the future, they'll probably make it so you can use what ever skin you want for your gear so you don't have to choose between gear you think looks good and gear that has the best stats.
But they've been spending their entire time since launch trying to fix the game.

Sometimes I worry what kind of mad product Vanillaware would put out if they spent half as much time they spend on the artwork on making a good fucking game.

You can buy my copy. The moment I found out no new story content was added, I dropped it instantly.

Having to drag bodies in this game was so fucking frustrating.
Especially the mission where you had to drag some schmuck around and everything would cause you to lose your grip on him

>he doesn't have three hands
Look at him!
Look at him and laugh!

Binary Domain
Ok game

FF7 and up, man. Vaguely steampunk "modern day" setting but with wacky monsters and even though guns exist everybody who matters uses melee weapons. Stock anime as fuck.

So the ai doesn't notice the glass shower

Jesus fuck those are BIG hands
Has to be a man