Realistically, how much would this have to be for you to think about buying one?

Realistically, how much would this have to be for you to think about buying one?
Anything over $300 would be too much for me

Other urls found in this thread:

derpibooru.org/1281954
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't know, I never buy a system at launch and I've no idea what games are on it other than 4 unconfirmed titles and BotW which I can get free on Wii U.

It will absolutely flop if it's above $250

And Sony and MS can easily kill it at that price by dropping the PS4 and Xbone to $250. Hell, you can already get a PS4 at Costco for $240

it depends on the specs and the games.

I would buy a $500 if it's game and power level were worth it.

Depends on if theres any games on it that I want to play.

I have the feeling there will be different packages.
Like:
Lite package: only portable screen with a charger, $150.
Base package, home console without portable screen, $200.
Pro package, home console plus portable screen, $250.
Premium package, home console plus portable screen plus two Pro controllers,$300.
Breath of the Wild package, home console plus portable screen plus one pro controller plus BotW, $350
VR package, home console, portable screen, pro controller, VR headset, $400

are you retarded. They already said it doesnt come without the dock, and the system is the tablet. its not a wii u that plays from far away, its a tablet with an HDMI port

$199.

No, you are.

I'd probably buy one for 500$, but I realize that that's insane.

250€, and I'm taking a huge risk here

Wait what? I thought that pro controller was separate

you can's play Xbone/PS4 on the go - which is the Switch's unique selling point.

250, I'd only pay 300 if there was a 7-7.5 inch version with an extra hour of battery
6.2-inch screen and 2-3 hours of play time sounds like ass if you travel a lot like me.

I don't know if they explicitly said that, but yeah probably.

How Long until barneyfag arrives? What a fucking useless retard

Personally, I'd pay up to $350.

But since Nintendo is likely trying to wedge itself as a complimentary device to the Xbone/PS4, I see it's base model shooting for $250.

Max that I can see it being successful at is $300. $350 would put it too close to the other consoles and parents wouldn't want to spend that much on a gimmick for their kids.

I'd personally wait until it's $250. That's a little more than a 3DS and I'd be getting a lot more functionality.

I'm okay with pricey as long as the hardware is actually good.

Most important to me are free online and no region lock.

$250 is where I'm guessing they'll go, but I also wouldn't mind if consoles decided that they were going to go ultra-premium. People pay three times that for a phone.

you stupid motherfucker. he posts his own bait and later samefags it himself with a different ip.

As long as it's not 599 US DOLLARS it's alright.

Legit like 100 bucks max.

There's not really any games for it that appeal to me. MAYBE monster hunter, but no fucking way i'm buying a console just for one game.

You bought a bloodborne machine, though.

Damn, how can you tell it's from a PonyPic™?

I'll wait at least a year before purchasing one.
I never got a Nintendo system on launch for a good reason, except for New 3DS, which came out when literally every good game was already out.

It's not worth it. Price is high, not enough games, several, I mean several problems that aren't corrected properly on first batch (like the crappy, defective C-Stick on early N3DS batches), some improvement or accessories released a year or two later will replace earlier accessories (Wii Remote Plus, Classic Controller Pro, GBA with backlight, DS with backlight, N3DS itself, WaveBird)

I can see myself getting a switch. it looks pretty neat.
especially if it has Pokemon Generation 8 or 9 on it

About 30€.

this, nothing over 250.

And most people in the west are fine with that, they have cellphones

the max price I'm willing to pay is determined by its library.

if the library is shit, why buy it at all? even if it is like 20$?

Nintendo likes to play the long game, so I doubt it would be sold at a loss.

I'd be fine with up to $400 because it's improving so much on the best parts of the Wii U and there could be a Monster Hunter that I could actually play on it eventually.

Goddamn 3DS.

$100, with the system cracked.
Its not worth getting into a dead portable that will just be another Wii U.

The f35 is expensive because it's shit at everything

>Mainline Pokémon game
>On a home console
>Specially when they clearly stated it isn't a handheld that will replace 3DS

You know it won't happen.

Even at 300, I'd have to wait until there's at least 5 games I'm sincerely interested in before blindly buying a Nintendo console again and hoping for the best. Monster Hunter would be a killer app for me though, but I have my doubts it'll make it to the system anytime soon.

Up to 400€ and I'm getting two

I don't ever play handhelds so I'd probably buy it from a yard sale for ~$20 and never use it.

Same, i have a PSP and 3DS and i never feel like playing them unlike home consoles

I know full well that it'll be 700-800 here.

The Wii U is 600

I will buy it regardless, but 300 is the lowest I will go to buy it at launch, and buy it without bitching and moaning about it

600 what? Pesos? Pounds?
It's at most $300 here.

tears, maybe?

$250 CAD

I'd buy it so my girlfriend and I had something other to do at home than watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians.

$199 Max.

It better have some good gimmick or hardware to be more than that.

$349.99 USD

Free if you got suckered into buying a WiiU.

$149 or less. It's a handheld system, after all.

No one would even know it's a pony pic if you (or this dumbass: ) didn't bring it up. Why don't you go bother another Parappa thread or something?

200€, because I'd have to spend more on a Pro controller since the standard option is probably uncomfy as fuck

I'd also only get it if it has a monster hunter game I can't play anywhere else.

Regardless I wouldn't buy it on launch since Q1 2017 has waaay too many GOTYs I want to spend money on.

>almost 2 hours

come on man

This.

$199 with games at $59 max.
Otherwise Nintendo's just shooting itself in the foot AGAIN

Stop shilling your fucking booru you degenerate

So do you, but neither the horsefuckers or you will do us this favor, eh?

(OP)
Die you degenerate Barneyfag
derpibooru.org/1281954