Tyranny

>no hype

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexmission
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

After Obsidian's last trash, what the fuck do you expect?

I was playing PoE for the first time recently and it was not that bad.

No shit, their last game was generic boring garbage.

Pillars of Eternity was fucking boring

What are the differences between PoE and Tyranny? It looks like spiritual sequel

None whatsoever.

Same engine, similar combat. Not at all a sequel, nobody in the dev team worked on PoE.

why should I be hyped for a sjw game created by Anitas biggest fans?

>another muh ol school rpg from Obsidian
Yeah no.
I like crpgs but PoE was not interesting and I'm sick of fantasy setting.

Why should I have interest in such a Misogynistic Racist Rape fantasy game?

A woman leading men portrayed as Evil empire?

Let me guess all the good empires are all male lead.

>obsidian
dropped. They lost everyone of quality they had

45$, visuals and combat look dull, maybe I'll pick it up if the RPG elements are really good

>Misogynistic Racist Rape fantasy game
Wishful thinking. No rape in Tranny. Or romances.
Killing, torture, slavery, A-OK. Sex, very offensive, DELET THIS.
>Western moral values.

>only one race
Meh

Well to be fair. I know a lot of 30 year virgin autists that get absolutely furious when they encounter sex in games because they are too jealous of the realization that other people actually have sex and don't ever want to be reminded that that activity exists at all.

I'm 100% serious BTW. I actually know people like that.

>Killing, torture, slavery, A-OK
Nothing I've seen in this game so far was particularly evil with the exception of that one Scarlet Chorus initiation, but even that was out of the player's hands. Everything else was run of the mill wartime shit, like poisoning the water supplies of a city, or executing traitors. It's so mild it's insulting.

I'm more jealous about people who can have slaves than sex desu

Liked Pillars, waiting for this one.

I want to kill rpg codex posters.

Go to Thailand my man. bring ~2000 dollars. Enjoy your stay.

Stop shilling here you fuckers.

This.

>isometric rtwp trash made by nu-obsidian

I'm very on the fence. Avellone was a huge part of why I enjoyed Obsidian games, and with him gone I don't have much faith. JSawyer is okay, when he doesn't go full-autist "single-player games must be perfectly balanced".

Durance and Grieving Mother were a huge part of what I liked about Pillars. I just don't know man. Add to that the fact that Tyranny has a SUPER ambitious premise and I'm gonna sit this one out until a week or so after release.

>Small head on the left

Nobody cares.
The only reason to get hype over an Obsidian game is if a competent studio has done most of the heavy lifting and let Obsidian play in their sandbox.

This won't happen due to Obsidian biting the hand that feeds it more often than not.

It is time for them to join BIS and Troika on the Mt. Rushmore of failed RPG studios.

It's your companion!

definitely gonna pirate it

I would pre order several copies if this was true.

Kyros empire is lead by Kyros whose gender is kept purposefully ambiguous. Probably some plot twist mid-game where you obtain the magic mcguffin able to cast Edicts and become Kyros yourself.
4 out of 5 of Archons are male.

Tiers is led by women, men aren't allowed to own land. During conquest choose your own adventure thing, you have the opportunity to bait their queen into a duel during negotiations and kill her. Some people later in the game refer to you as Queenslayer then.

>similar combat
no thanks

>no hype

Any sexual violence? If not any coercive sexual content?

Obsidian really hasn't made a single good game all by themselves. PoE was atrocious and Tyranny will be the same. And very few reasons to play an isometric rpg in 2016. Seriously, why didn't they make it 3D?

I heard Tyranny is like 12 hrs long. Is it true?

Literally me

wow that sjw shit is fucking unbearable

Actually while I am very much against anything SJW I dont mind the little things like that pic since its a fantasy game. I think stuff like that makes it interesting for world building purposes.

Of course when they shove it down your throat it's another matter.

Also its good if you have a choice in the matter of what happens to people like in Dragon Age Origins where you could let the plotting shitty queen rule, be a little cuck by her side or just cut off her head and kill her daddy while letting your sexist bro to be king.

The only thing that worries me about the game is that its supposedly very short. Some say 12 hours like the user above and some say 20 hours.

Both are not enough. Good RPG needs at least 40 hours to be decent and not leave you with a bad aftertaste.

Also Paracucks as the publisher. No other choice but to pirate anyway.

Looks like men went to the sea to escape their nagging cunt women

>pic
that isn't really sjw stuff though, just some fantasy culture that has different approach on mens/womans roles in their society.
There are plenty of these in fantasy.

>no hype
It would help if I even knew what this game is.

Is it the one where the devs tricked everyone into thinking it would be a Vampire the Masquerade game and then turned out to be some artsy Darkest Dungeon looking game instead?

Fallout is around 20 hours long

>SJWs make a CRPG.

No thanks.

Exactly, if you do only the main quest. However, there's pelnty of side quests and - tracks to follow. What I believe, is that Tyranny will have, due to reactivity, lot of replay value. ie. you sided with x people, cant do quest y vice versa.

Did it to trigger you motherfuckers, after you had your rape-trigger fest.

> No option to tell the stupid bitch to shut the fuck up.

Why even bother giving you options at that point?

>no rape

no thanks

How story focused is the game going to be?

>if you do only the main quest
Then it's more around 10 hours

Should I start next thread with
>no thanks
I think I overused the
>no rape
one, although had many keks with it.

Devs said reactivity will be their main focus, and it's not going to be lore-dump like PoE was. Instead there's interactive words on dialog you can hover on, and it shows the background information of it.

For example "scarlet chorus" would show what's it all about.

You mean fallout 1? That is, if you know where to go though. I didn't had any fucking clue, and I had to start from the beginning maybe three times until I got it right.

I wonder why CDPR don't make rpg based on this IP : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexmission
To tell cucked americans how things are.

>never progressed passed the 90s in design
nostaligafags are interesting

>For example "scarlet chorus" would show what's it all about.

That's not what i meant. I want to know how much filler there will be(fetch quests, exploration, "help me find my daughter lost in the woods", etc).

I hope they focus on quality, instead of quantity. PoE was more or less filled with those.

I guess, we can only tell when the game is released?

>questioning if Kyros is a man or a woman
DELETE THIS

>5
Baby eating tier evil

>no "I don't care" option
>you either have to lie, pussyfoot around it, or be needlessly adverserial.

>The Overlord is mother and father, the question is irrelevant.
Oh. OHHH. At last I truly see.

What, 4 and 6 don't count as the "I don't care" option?

Hannibal was such a good show.

Neither option is as dismissive as "i don't care". When people usually say "i don't care" or "who cares?" it's usually implied that neither should you or anyone else.

Well, you do work for Kyros. 3's the in-character "I don't care" option; Doesn't matter what they are, Kyros's word is law and that's all that matters, praise be unto the overlord.

>mother&father
>literally tranny

I'm looking forward to stomping this bitch's dumb head into the ground

>hurr dis gaem suxxorz cuz u cant raep

Does it really matter? Of course it fucking does, this is \B\ 2.0. I fucking hate this board, all of you kys.

Now watch as some wise-ass beeyotch calls me a redditor/sjw/shill/tumblr/cuck like it's a real fucking argument.

I don't see this as a problem, who knows, maybe the twist later is going to be that their discrimination is going to be the downfall

It is the same problem the Brotherhood of Steel has in the Fallout games, they just replaced the words "outsiders" with "males"

But since you're already humoring the person by engaging in the conversation it implies you do care. If you truly didn't you'd get the option to say something like "I can see where this is going and neither you nor i nor anyone else should be giving this subject any thought. In fact it makes you a heretic and you deserve a long and painful death."

Lacks a "It does not concern you". Instead I'll have to stare like an autist

You get to say, instantly when you meet her, something like
>run, this is Kyros law and I'm going to kill you.

I'll probably play it, but I'm not really sold on the character building. I've never been a big fan of leveling skills through using them.

So, is easy to mod these kind of game?
I really think a rape mod should be created on release.

Well, seeing as how you have to go out of your way and at least partially ally with the rebels to get that companion, I'd say your character at least partially cares about what she has to say. Presumably if you are playing a 100% devoted zealot you can just axe her in the head the first time you see the rebel scum while howling "BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT KYROS"

I'd agree with all of you if Eb wasn't killable

The fact that i can not only completely disagree with her, but i can also cut her in half with my giant sword after i refuse to humor her beliefs makes me think that is not really a problem

shoo shill

Didn't the devs say it's soloable (which prolly implies that every fucking npc is kill-able)

kys

There's tyranny threads almost every day, and every thread OP complains about Tyranny not getting enough attention.
Obsidian made absolutely no decent games, the only thing going for them they had was writing and last PoE was absolute trash

3 is literally the "I don't give a shit and neither should you" option, it's what Tunon (who is your boss) says whenever you ask him about Kyros.

>its another infinity game that thinks BG2's combat style was the holy grail of gaming

Why don't they try to make their game fun BEFORE actually writing something?