SHE

>SHE
MAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yBFCziXzh0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is she trans?

no just a dyke. Some women look more like this. Sup Forums will call it SJW and trans because they dont know what real women look like. Its pretty common on the internet. you can post a picture of a biological woman and watch people tell you how she doesnt pass and is clearly a guy

>design a guy
>call it a girl
They're the anti-JRPG

God everything about this game is cringe. If it were satire and had ANY self awareness then yeah Id play it given how pants-on-head-retarded it is

HOW DO YOU DO FELLOW TUMBLRITES

liberals were a mistake

I really have no idea who they're targeting with this game.

Who is the target audience?

"Fellow young people" and the sjw community who wont play it anyway

Literally, what the fuck..

Japan: draw a girl, call it a boy
West: draw a boy, call it a girl
Both ways are disgusting

You are the kind of guy who would walk in a trans club, bring a guy home, freakout when you discover he has a dick and bask his head with a scrabble trophy, then run away to Canada.

There is a trans in the game though name Miranda.

>The Season Pass is included in the Watch Dogs 2 Gold Edition and is also available to purchase separately for $39.99.
>39.99

This could have been a fun character if they didn't decide to design render it in this quasi realistic directionless creepy-as-all-getout style.

Looks like a fuckin Sim from Sims 3

>buying season passes
literally just recycled outsourced shit.

Who is going to actually purchase a shit sequel to a shit game ?

Ubisoft didn't make a single good game in years.

No im just not an idiot. I knew atleast 2 bulldykes in my highschool class alone. most people cant tell the difference. Just look at NC. No reports of Stoping transpeople, just dykes. Some trans are obvious, some less so. That picture is a bull dyke

are you suggesting that this game is taking itself seriously?
i dont understand the shitfit Sup Forums throws over this game, its blatantly clear that they are taking a less serious, more satirical direction with this game compared to first one.

not saying it will be any good, but shit like this isn't meant to be "appealing" in any way, its meant to be ridiculous and over the top, like everything they have showed off the game so far.

Is the release of Watch dogs 2 gonna be the new source of ebin v maymays and mocking threads like NMS, MN9, and battleborne?

>in years

Almost a decade now actually.
Shit eaters are keeping them alive.

>inb4 somebody complains that the left isn't realistic
It's a fucking video game. Go outside if you care about realism. Why wouldn't you want to play with attractive characters?

lmao she has dreamworks face

Watch Dogs 2 is gonna be THE meme game of the century, but unfortunately there won't be much talk about it here because it uses Denuvo.

Except the fact that theyre completely playing this shit straight. Its ridiculous sure, but nothing that Ive seen suggests that Ubisoft is in on the joke

There's a way to do over the top characters. This isn't it.

Left is Idealistic
Right is realistic

I see no problem with this

Who is the qt girl with the side pony tail

Sharing my favorite Watchdogs 2 shit with you guys :)
youtube.com/watch?v=yBFCziXzh0M

>are you suggesting that this game is taking itself seriously?

It's not satire, if that's what you're suggesting.
GTA is satire, this is very clearly not.

you mean trans

If this is your video you're not funny

No way she's supposed to be trans

I said inb4 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This game screams of out of touch adults trying to design "cool" and "hip" characters for the younger audience.

This is different from an over the top concept, my contextually clueless fried chicken.

fuck off Sup Forums

Please die.

I tried my very best.

>getting triggered about opinions that don't even exist
damn

>11 minutes

>of anything

>ever

Don't.

Except the fact that theyre completely playing this shit straight
>this shit
>straight

More like a game made by young people trying to design something to look cool and hip while having no idea what those are.

I want to fug him

why is she wearing a t shirt of herself

>shit looking game that I might pirate if I'm bored enough
>uses Denuvo
Every fucking time.

Did you ever watch Drag Race?

This shit is way beyond liberal m8

Looks like a girl to me

Stop advertising that word.

how dumb are you
literal gay guy here just asking

How about I'd advertise your mom?

Because men are better than women at everything except childbirth.

>Make Jonah Hill
>Call him a girl
Why do people do this?

That's adorable, good job user.

you actually draw that, bud?
cute art style

excuse me shitlord jonah hill has STRUGGLED with his weight loss and actually looks passable now

just kidding he got fat again

What is it holding?

an e-cigarette (vape)

Vape, not even fucking kidding.

I don't mind trans and gay people. I know a few of them in real life and they're all pretty nice.

I just wish they weren't shoehorned as political chess pieces in all forms of media. It's one thing to have some piece of media exist to comment on reality and society, but it's whole different thing to market a piece of media as a form of enjoyment and escapism only to shove some comment or jab at society somewhere in there. It's not even subtle. It just makes people hate gay people and trans people more, especially with the way everyone reacts to the backlash and the backlash to the backlash.

This is neither fun nor enjoyable for anybody involved. Nobody wins in the argument and nobody loses. The people against it yet who still thought the game looked fun must always bitterly sit down with the game and accept that they like it all but for one part they are always reminded of when they turn it on, and the people for it must always bitterly sit down with it and be reminded of all the people who hate that one character and are virulently against their own views and possibly their own identity.

Just fucking stop. Nobody gets anything good out of this at the end of the day.

Good God man! Its like Harry Potter cast a JUST spell upon himself! It that shall not be classified

But I've literally seen that opinion....damn.....makes you think

wtf I love Watch Dogs 2 now

that looks like an exacto knife used for art actually

Thanks guys.

Maybe I should send an invoice to Ubi.

I don't see anything wrong with realism, especially if the game's graphical/visual style is meant to be realistic. A dose of idealism in such a situation just disconnects me from the game, and lowers immersion. It's less believable.

>she
's a hacker, though.

There's nothing wrong with being realistic in a video game, but there's equally nothing wrong with not being realistic.

I think that's more what his point is.

>press x to hacc: the game
>realism
>immersion

lol ok

they seem to be going for a 'digital art' aesthetic with her though
her hacking is going to be secondary to her art, just you wait and see

>bad guy is trump
wtf I'm triggered now

"Hello Hitler, I posted this cute drawing on a Mongolian Cave Painting imageboard and THREE (3) individuals said that they found it Kawaii. Could you please hide it somewhere in the textures of Watch(Underscore)Dogs 2 for the sake of my wife's son who has cancer. Thank you so much.
t. Alberto Barbosa

or you know notice the obvious signs its a man and a freak

fuck off tumblr

Nothing about the design bothers me as much as how weird that render looks. I'm no 3dcg expert but that looks worse than The Sims 2 to me.

Whats weird is that a Hilldawg parody would've made more sense

Ubisoft, and many other devs, are yet to understand that gamers don't want to play as themselves. There's just too much self-hatred.

They like watching ugly, fat/scrawny wiseasses do Let's Plays, however.

me gusta

WAIT A MINUTE, WHAT'S IN THE LEFT FOREARM!
Is that an implanted phone!? Why is there blue lights through the skin! Oh god!

That's wrong though, normies love to self-insert and can't actually do anything akin to proper roleplaying.

I don't get it, is this game "style" ironic? is this what's called post-ironic?
There are so many layers of shit nowadays that I can't tell what's genuine and what's "pretend" and what "pretend-pretend" or whatever, I fee so out of touch.

The shoe-horned argument is false and homosexual. EVERYTHING that adds character is shoe-horned, depending on perspective.

pretty sure they are serious

Holy hell

I'm talking about the difference between a character who is a part of the plot who happens to be gay and a character who stops the plot to tell you that they're gay.

What's that shit coming out of their left sleeve?

Normies aren't gamers. Gamers don't want ugly fatties as main characters. NORMIES, do.

>Real women look like this
You must have grown up in an awful, awful place.

Day-one patch.

looks like they have a body modification or something. Almost looks like she got a phone implanted under her skin haha. Probably some controller for something.

no, he's right. he elaborates here there's a clear difference between a character who happens to be gay and has many more personality traits to offer, and one whose dialogue and backstory singlehandedly revolve around being gay

it's fucking boring and i know what it's like in real life to be gay and have a tragic backstory about it. it's far more interesting to have them be interesting in some other way rather than how daddy didn't love them or how sassy they are
t. Gay guy

oh and Dorian Pavus was still the absolute fucking worst gay character in any media I've ever seen

Oh Jesus I haven't noticed it before

Can we play as the sand nigger female hacker? Is this Halal?

>she has internal electronic implants
>might very well be possible to hack her to death

"We need to design female character for our new game, any ideas?"
- "No problemo, boss"

>Looks like Jonah Hill
>Silly Harry Potter glasses
>Male haircut
>Retarded ring earrings
>Meme t-shirt
>Fat
>Electric cigarette
>Device (phone?) under the skin what the fuck?!
>Man hands

Who the fuck came up with this...