Member when indie games were called flash games which you played on a browser for free when you had time to kill at...

member when indie games were called flash games which you played on a browser for free when you had time to kill at work?

Other urls found in this thread:

nekogames.jp/g.html?gid=PRM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off reddit

>watching shit park

fuck off with this stupid meme already

fuck off reddit

>oh no it's southpark I better act as contrarian as possible otherwise the cool kids on Sup Forums will hate me

>r-r-reddit, amirite guys xD

Sup Forums is utterly pathetic with how hipster it's trying to be. Can't wait for the site to run out of money and all you fucks will have to go back to your various echochamber forums

South Park stopped being funny over ten years ago.

This whole thread is about how I hoped it would be.

South Park has been literal trash for like what, almost 10 years now.

It turned into "Let's see what's on the news this week and make fun of both sides of the argument: the show"

I guess it hit too close to home OP

no because that was never the case you mongrel

>analysing a fucking meme format instead of discussing the point made in the OP

Fuck me, I never knew autism could get this out of hand.

wew lad

Yes user, you've figured out the central theme of the show
The jokes are still funny imo

I 'member!

I don't find them funny anymore. They're all painfully obvious and their new format of having a season-lasting arc only makes it worse.

Modern South Park is next to unwatchable, much like Family Guy or Simpsons.

memberberries aren't even funny though, who gives a fuck about the force awakens anymore

also they're shilling for the hill pretty hard, to the point that it hurts the comedy

south park has become too topical

It's true that there aren't as many good web games being made. It's because that market moved over to mobile. I remember the transition period when most of the flash games being made were in a vertical smartphone aspect ratio and included a Play store/App store link on the main menu. Then eventually it was no longer worth it to have a web version at all.

nekogames.jp/g.html?gid=PRM

Here's a really good web game if that's what you're looking for OP.

>and their new format of having a season-lasting arc only makes it worse.
I don't really think you can say that's a format when it's only happened once.

If they stop this arc next week it won't be literally the entire season, either.

No

Thats like, your opinion man. I agree it took a nosedive after season 7 but the humors still good. Definitely better than Family Guys fucking shit situational comedy that's delivered at twice the normal pace to mask the fact that its not that funny, or The Simpsons. Theres no words for The Simpsons.

Can this be a freeware thread?

Sorry about the red lines in my pic. I was checking games off as I played them and don't have the original anymore. But you can still read the names.

>had a job when flash games were a big thing

Aren't you a little old for this site?

What the fuck is bionic man?
>t. born in 1992.

It's not about force awakens.
It's about nostalgiafags who think it was better back when they were kids while in reality it wasn't.

Get on Within a Deep Forest. It's one of my favorites.

>born in 1992 and know what bionic man is

>also they're shilling for the hill pretty hard

Did I miss something? So far they haven't said anything positive about Hillary yet

They're shitting on Trump more than they're shitting on Hillary, so they're automatically CtRfags.

It's not like there's more to make fun of with Trump or anything.