Consumers are now more aware of preorders and E3 trailers

>consumers are now more aware of preorders and E3 trailers
>developers more often delay the game instead of releasing them in unfinished state
>made refund policy more consumer-friendly this year
>Steam now requires only actual in-game screenshots from developers if they want their product to be featured on their service
Was Sean the true martyr? He was shunned and exiled from game development, yet ultimately turned it for the better?

Sup Forums... I'm already a demon.

It's okay, they'll forget it when the next big thing, or even a little thing, comes.

Sadly this

indeed, this

Quite undoubtedly so, this.

Without a doubt, this

Undeniably this

Fuck this.

Inexorably, this.

Fornicating this

Looks like I accidentally wandered into an imgur comment section. Have a le ebin 5/7 upboat you fucking faggots.

second post best post

Indubitably, this.

i came here to say "this"

Quite so, this

this

There's no need for this.

He's not a martyr, he just the tipping point. He's a chariacture of everything wrong with the gaming industry all rolled into one, and was a prime example of what to protect consumers from.

samefag

this

Why is it always so? This really makes you think.

t. Newfag

Unlikely this.

>He can't read!

Kek.

this

Inarguably, this

this

Like this
Like that
Like this this
Like that

>Sonyggers are still shilling PS4Pro game Bullshots as representative of final quality and accusing anyone of being a "sourgrapes Pcuck" if they point it out

It looks like you are new at this.

WATCH IT THISSY

Quite.

>>>/reddit/

You got me

>Was Sean the true martyr?
No, user. NMS was an indie game being sold for a AAA price tag. Sales should have been shit. The lessons that taught us to beware preorders and trailers were learned long before current year. Murray was a lesson to devs. He taught them that when you offer up a cash grab with your reputation on the line you really can lose everything for that instant cash. It's the same lesson Blizzard is going to teach when Diablo 4 sells half of the the 12 million that 3 did on day one. You don't get to do the grab the cash part without taking a hit to your rep or that of your IP.

wrong at first post.

At least use html edit

It's funnier if it's a bad shop using an iPhone app