What are acceptable loading times in 2016?

What are acceptable loading times in 2016?

HDD: under 20 seconds
SDD: under 10 seconds
everything else belongs in trash because the developers obviously don't know what the fuck are they doing

What are these loading times you are speaking of?

1 minute if it's a single loading at the start of the game

Spotted the poorfag without an ssd, don't feel bad, they still have loading times

>loading times
>current year

>you will never tits: the character feel guilty about killing your sister and pamper you forever

>not loading games onto a RAM disk

When I'm playing a god damn fighting game, the loading screen from character select to fighting should be as long as Third Strike's which is about 4 seconds. I don't even think it's a loading screen.

I want to be able to go back to character select each time the fight ends, I want it to be like an arcade mode.

Fuck Guilty Gear Xrd and SFV with their 30+ second long loading screens. I had to set the rounds to be 3 to win, or just rematch a shit load because I hate loading screen so much.

I think Xenoverse 2's 30-40 second load time is perfect. It's great each time you finish a 2 minute mission.

That's what a loading screen is, you fucktard

I dont mind long loadtimes if it is just a single big one and I can have contineous play after its done.

You are retarded

>loading screen loads 60GB game into ram
sure it does buddy

>his ssd config is slower than his ram

10-20 seconds because SSDs.
20-40 for HDD.

They should be under 10 seconds because M2 SSDs are a thing now in 2017.

Less than 5 seconds at the start of the game, then none.

Pagination and streams is something you learn in your second year of CS major, retard. Obviously the whole game isn't loaded at once

name a game released this year without them

>wanting to be pampered
>not wanting to give her so much happiness that she finally forgives herself

short ones

SUOU AMANE'S A BITCH IN HEAT

What VN is this?

Thats why a RAM disk is handy. Load only once.

>What are acceptable loading times in 2016?
90 seconds from Bluray.

>fully modded Skyrim on an old HDD

eh