What the fuck is wrong with you

This is one of the best videogames this year

Pure adrenaline based shooter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T404IwcvDOM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i want to play et but I'm a poorfag

>You told me this game was dead

It sold very poorly but I doubt it will be dead any time soon.

>You told me this game was shit

Whoever told you that was very wrong, it's the best shooter of the 3 big ones this fall.
Unfortunately EA completely fucked this game by releasing it between BF1 and IW. I think it will keep a good enough community thanks to free DLC, but it will never have the playerbase it deserves.

Are the servers down or what? I can't launch multiplayer mode, it just says contacting servers. Do I have to beat the campaign first?

same. also I didn't like the beta much anyway.

TF2 threads are so depressing, even Battleborne didn't have shills trying to save their flop.

youtube.com/watch?v=T404IwcvDOM

>You told me this game was shit
Where the fuck are you seeing that? All ive seen here are threads saying that its a good game but no ones buying it.

>Pure adrenaline based shooter
>console kiddie gets an adrenaline rush, playing toddlers first analog stick console fps
cute.

Reposting from Respawn released it half baked and now we have to see if they can actually fix the game or if it's already dead.

The game is good, but the player counts are shit.

I just want to play last titan standing god damn it.

You are the cool

I disabled all my network connections in device manager and it actually worked, what the fuck. I've never seen a game do this.

Do I still have to install this botnet shit-show software from EA to play?

If yes, sorry, but the game can fuck-off and die.
If I can play without it, I might pick it up. It looks alright.

What will have more longevity? PC or PS4? I'd prefer to play it on PC but my big concern is actually having people to play with

Of course you have. It's an EA game after all. They sure won't give you a less cancerous version of it just because it's an actually decent game published by EA.

It's really good op. It's the evolution cod always should have been.

Probably PS4. My guess is that PC players will most likely resort to either Battlefield 1 or the Call of Dudu Modern Warfare remaster.

>le shills maymay
If can't EA can't even be assed to put up ads for TF2 what makes you think they're hiring marketers to shill it here? The shills would be trying to get you to buy Battlefield 1 Ultimate edition for the low low price of $129.99

PCfags never stay on one game that long unless it's CS or moda shit

You don't need to shill BF1 since it actually is popular

that's disgusting
they won't let me change the language from RU and they don't have the RU servers
fucking shit, glad i refunded

but user not all of those people bought Premium. Don't you want to get early access to all the hot upcoming dlc?

People are aware of premium since the last 2 games had it

I'd actually want to get this, but knowing that it will be dead soon doesn't exactly inspire me to buy it. Shame they had to kill it by releasing it at the worst possible time.

hey, at least it's not 70 gigs of uncompressed wav files this time

Don't worry, real CoD soon. No need to settle for the clone when you can have the original.

It's a year of sucidal releases, first Battleborn and now this. The biggest difference of course being that Battleborn would have ended up in trash bin either way, but Titanfall 2 could have stood a chance when released at better moment.

Unsurprising.

Let the game die then. The devs can curse their masters for their decisions.

suicide exists for a reason , use it please

I love it

It's Unreal Tournament meets Mechassault

My dick is hard since weekend

you should see a doctor, but i get what you're saying.

The Bounty game mode is worth the game price alone.

It's so goddamn fun.

I love this game.

NERF TONE FFS

>yfw protocol 3

Why don't they

Buff the others?

Leave Tone alone

No amount of shilling will save you Respawn.

>That ending
i'm not crying you're crying
fuck you faggot

Q is now longer instant, but triple charge based.
Recharge cooldown 5 seconds/charge.

The thing is the 40mm cannon is easy to gib pilots with only Legion and Ronin able to do it better while also being a titan melter. Having medium health is not a penalty.

The only thing Tone SHOULD be doing is scanning down constantly with ping, and skill shotting with his core. Q is too braindead on top of a powerful basic attack.

>forgets UT was on consoles ages ago.

But here's your (You), you bag of faggots.

I'm still playing Titanfall 1 on PC - usually between 500 and 1000 players at any time.

all DLC packs have been released for free on PC, not sure if they did that for consoles or not

I just got into the Titan and it's been really fun so far, is this what Brink was supposed to feel like?

>his what Brink was supposed to feel like?
Why
Why in this day and age would you bring up the memories of that travesty?
Why do you hate me so much?

Objective: Survive

titanfall never dies, even now the first game has around 1000 players

Yep. They released on xbone at around the same time for free.

Incredibly well done game, just didn't have enough meat on the bone to keep me coming back. I loved how they continued to try to do their best to fix problems with the game, rather than ditching the game and letting it rot.

I wish the boss battles in the singleplayer were a little harder/more fleshed out. I kind of like the idea of a modern FPS with action game style boss battles. Maybe make the apex predators a little less villainous and add some cheesy j-rock during the battles too.

>deluxe edition cover
>Pure adrenaline based shooter

surely you aren't a shill

Because this is how the shills hyped Brink, this is how I imagined it.

Angel City faction is the fucking best

Which Titan do you use? I've been sticking with Ion so far, I like his primary fire best.

>You stay
>I go
>Superman

As much as I loved it, I would have been more surprised if they hadn't killed BT in the end.

That's more than battleborn

They needed to make them have more titans/enemies show up rather than these 1v1 battles. A Vanguard is clearly superior to the standard Titan, so stop treating it like you can go toe to toe.

>he likes something other than japanese games
>he must be a shill

fuck off

deluxe edition gives pretty much nothing

they fixed the beta shit and made it goat

"Pilot, I have copied some of my functions to your helmet to remain in contact during the time skips."

I made a Sup Forums faction on xbone.
I imagine no one will ever join, since no one plays xbone.
It hurts.

It's just cod op, aren't you the same fags that shit on cod every year? Now it has a different name and mechs so it's all good.

BT didn't die, he is stuck in a time loop, that's why he appeared in efect and cause, he just didn't tell cooper so he could finish the mission

I saw that. I know they'll bring him back, but I'm sure you knew what I meant with THAT SCENE.

I got chills at post credit scene

I take solace in this fact.
I genuinely hope lack of sales don't kill TitanFall 3 from happening. ):

campaign looks pretty boring so far
stereotypical AI and level design
watching dan

>Can't run the game without any overlays or the game crashes
Welp, guess I'm not recording any footage.

I can't justify spending 60 bucks on this shit knowing I will be interested in it for maybe 3 weeks at best.

NEW TITANS WHEN

Why is it any different than spending three weeks playing an RPG?

reminder that you can run it in a literal toaster

I already had my time worth of money back out of it.

Buy it from a reseller like G2A or something.

What the fuck is thaaaaaaat

LOD set to 0, basically quake mode

holy fug it's like a PS2 game

The power of Source

Well at least my friends will be happy with that

>Discussing a videogame is shilling
>Sup Forums-not videogames

I love this board :^)

Because im expecting value like I would get from rocket league or overwatch where I can pop in the game years after launch and theres still a playerbase, this game wont have that. I have to play as much as possible close to launch and then forget about it

>half life 1 mod

I've been telling you that since Titanfall 1, you pleb.

Why the fuck would EA's own client not work with their own game? That's like having to disable Steam in order to play DOTA 2, what the hell.

I know i'm sorry

I'm just waiting to go home and get the Mixtape fix. Glad that it's on the front now, maybe people will pick it more now

Risky bet buying this shit. The middling sales plus cod coming out in 2 days means the small population is only going to get smaller.

I like the idea of Mixtape, but I can't stand last titan standing, so it kills the mode for me.

There's nothing wrong with Last Titan Standing, it's just not for me.

They just released it too close to battlefield 1 so it seems dead. They fucked up. But the new CoD is out soon too so what could they do, delay it afew months?

I would say

I TitanFELL in love with her

>only going to get smaller.
I agree with what you're saying, but I kind of hope it becomes a small community only for the camaraderie of playing a game with a lower pool of people. I like the idea of seeing the same faces in the same lobbies and getting to know people that way.

I want the game to succeed, but I don't want it to become the next Call of Duty either.

Come on

Don't you love the feel of a clutch move?

Sabotaging the last enemy titan on foot so your teammate can take him down?

Executing the last one so everyone can see your dick grow exponentially?

Variety was my favorite mode on TF1. That shit died fast. I hope is not the case for mix.

Please just go watch some gameplay and maybe some cutscenes of the singleplayer. Its actually a pretty good game. No ones shilling it.

Also tf2= team fortress 2, fuck off with that.

Siege is doing decently even though Ubisoft virtually forgot about it for a while because of the Division. Maybe this will turn out the same way?

I used to run ogre with particle wall, 40mm, and the lady as my titan voice so tone is almost perfect to me. She's just missing the cluster missle

Team Fortress 2 is old and stale, TF2 is Titanfall 2 unless stated otherwise.

but user
I suck at it

You just want to go live your life, while there is this playerbase of people who only play that game...all the time.......always there...waiting...for your return....so that you may have people to play with when you're old and nostalgic.....they'll be there...waiting....for you...

You know the road, my friend.

The Git Gud Path.

TitF2 is better

That's how titanfall 1 was up until the last 6 months of its life cycle. I used to match the same guys day after day and get to know their playstyles it was kind of funny. That said, the fun ended when you started seeing "0 players in your region" is almost every game mode

>tittyfall 2
Fund it

Titfall?

Granny Speed Action games

except that you are literally retarded to expect everyone to know that you're talking about le titanfall ded gaem when you say TF2

>cod coming out in 2 days
I'm fairly sure it's getting slammed by even the dedicated call of duty youtubers, I doubt it will really effect the game, there's even a chance if it's really bad that people will swap to Titanfall, if there's any logic in the garbage release date this game got that might be it. EA doubling down to try and kill COD when it's at it's weakest.

TF2 has a much bigger playerbase than titanfall 1 and 2 combined tho, thats the sad part...