Literally Orphan tier of bullshit

Literally Orphan tier of bullshit.
Music is cool tho.

Literally piss easy.

Use blunt damage

Fuck off, stoner

Apply git gut.

how terrible are you at video games

He's pretty easy for a non-gimmick boss though.

>tfw u beat him first try before he can even shoot sky shit at you
Get gid fag

The only way I can see this being difficult if you use an ultra class weapon and you suck at staying near the Boss while dodging him to get a safe hit in.

Regardless, get good

Nigga none of the bosses in Dark Souls 3 were Orphan tier.

Nameless King

but using an ultra weapon is what makes it easy for me. Can stagger him every minute no problem. My great club's R2 and jumping atacks destroy his ass.

Wyvern

Nah the drake kind of ruined the first half of the fight and the nameless king isn't as relentless as Orphan during the second phase. It's still a top 5 fight though.

Orphan a shit

Maria was the best BB boss

She was cool and fun, but also pretty easy.

Get your waifu shit out of here. Maria was almost as easy as the living failures. Ludwig and Orphan are vastly superior.

>le it can only be good if it's hard meme
This has to stop.

Anybody know of a good silent let's play of Etrian Odyssey? I want to watch one when I'm bored but every let's play is filled with a faggot trying to be cool and edgy the whole time they play.

>Orphan
>bullshit

I beat ayy my first go at SL 65, same with Ludwig. Ya'll are just shit at any boss who doesn't move like a paraplegic

Sorry that I would take a boss that is a challenge over one that is pretry easy.

Orphan is trash but I will agree Ludwig is the best boss in BB. Maria is fun but she's too fucking easy.

What's with the statues of the serpents in his boss area?

Don't get greedy, just roll behind him hit a few times and get back
Rinse and repeat
Ez

xD

yeah every boss after DaS1 has been "get behind them and hit them in the ass" except Bloodborne. that game is pretty head on with most bosses.

this boss is really easy even on sl1, very predictable

what are you talking about?