Sup Forums suddenly hates the man that saved gaming

>Sup Forums suddenly hates the man that saved gaming
What happened?

explain how you think he saved gaming.

>\v\ is one person

>suddenly
Gaben betrayed us long ago to the normies, bro. He deserves punishment.

Because Valve doesn't make games anymore.

>Sup Forums is full of unappreciative contrarian faggots
Who knew?

>The man who abandoned the most sought after sequel in history, and allowed his platform to be full of NV weebshit

Gee I wonder

>saved
DRM bloatware shit with indie crap spread all over?

>DRM
>Supporting scummy business practices
>Introduced gambling to online games
>They no longer make games

he tried to push payed mods.

>won't lay down the law on dogshit anime games and indie shovelware flooding Steam
>no new valve game in years (tf2 updates don't count)
>supported payed mods (though did do a 180 on it)
He abandoned us a time ago now, user

>Introduced gambling to online games
Asia had been doing it for years before Gaben, you DOUBLE NEWFAG.

>Sup Forums suddenly hates the man who killed standalone PC games
Enjoy your iPhone!

>saves gaming so he can destroy it later

>Gives us good sales on the best titles
>let's indy devs sell thier games
>allows you do down load your games to any device.
>supported the mod community
>is the reason pc game is what it is today
I don't see why people like this cuck

fuck Gabe and fuck you

go back

>saved gaming
>made it widely acceptable to have DRM in PC games

I pirate any game which is Steam exclusive.
If it's on GOG I gladly buy it from there.
If I can't have an offline backup of a game I pay money for I simply won't buy it, period.

Sup Forums has been infested with console plebs

Any true game aficionado would gladly and wholeheartedly support anything and everything Gabe does since he is the only bulwark saving gaming from the plebs and the developers that cater to them instead of us.

>the man that doesn't make games saved gaming
really makes you think

>is the reason pc game is what it is today
Unfinished on release, buggy or shitty console ports?

Also
>steam
>good

>suddenly
Pretty sure hating Valve/Gabe was the "original" popular stance. Sometime in 2011/2010 did it change.

he didn't though. That whole thing happened while he was on holiday or something and when he got back he was the one who got rid of it

>let's indy devs sell thier games

More like lets indie fags shit up the store with a bunch of horseshit that no one wants so you can't find anything interesting on the sales without wading through 300 pages of "I wouldn't even pay one dollar for this" shit.

We need to introduce apartheid to video game stores where indieshit is separated from normal games.

>wholeheartedly support anything and everything Gabe does since he is the only bulwark saving gaming

>>supported the mod community

He sure as hell didn't during that paid mod fiasco.

>2011/2012
>influx of manbabies and shitters with CSGO and its skins
wonder what made people change desu

>saved """"""""PC Gaming""""""""""
>PCucks hate him now

Why?

>some jackasses can make HUGE decisions like that without the CEO knowing about it

Yeah I totally believe that.

Valve didn't release anything of note lately, and been tryign to jew the consumer base over.

Don't get me wrong, he's made a few good games (that became 100$ item semi-f2p shitfests soon later), but if you worship the fat fuck it's either because you're from r/pcmasterrace or are a foreigner and only now beginning to catch up that your meme isn't so funny.

He's such a jew. He stopped his company making games as soon as he realized there was no way Steam Machines/Linux is taking off.

I know right. People used to love Hideo Kojima but now everyone seems to shitpost about him.

>G-Gaben can do no wrong
Valvedrones are pathetic.

Kojima does deserve the hate though. You don't just blow all your budget on some mediocre bitch.

Valve is full of lazy Democrats who hate video games and won't make them. All they ever talk about is the NO GAMES GOGGLES and the NO GAMES OS and the NO GAMES CONTROLLER.

Make fucking games, Valve. I don't even give a shit about HL3 anymore, just make fucking something.

Man, I love this board

>Heavily pushed for paid mods
>Fired the most beloved esports personality in the most unprofessional, disrespectful way for personal reasons
>Turned sales from fun events to boring pieces of shit with auctions and crap when you used to be able to earn free video games
>Ruined trading community with restrictions, killing one of the most fun traditional aspects of sales
>Removed daily, flash, community choice, and any other special sales so now games are always more expensive during sales because it was more profitable for him

And throughout every scummy thing he did I remember a lot of Sup Forums was cheering along the way

>No more daily or flash sales? So instead of having the games I want go from 60% base to 75% daily or 90% flash sale, now it's ALWAYS at 60% off? YES NOW I DON'T HAVE TO BE MAD WHEN I MISS FLASH SALES THANK YOU BASED GABEN

People are really fucking stupid here

>literally Reddít: the man

>being upset at Gabe for doing what the community asked him to do

Valve fell for the "le flat hierarchy" meme which means everyone does what they want and they have scrum meetings around the foosball table

just shitposting man

>online activation DRM
>flood market with $5 indie games, mobile ports and trash
>turn early access business model to shit
>don't improve client for 10 years
>only improve client because competition arises

>money is how the community steers work
What happened?
Where did the ceo who was ready to make episode 3 get shipped off to go?
Who is this jew?

Use to love him, but but any more.

>horrible games
>esports
Enough said
Half life 2 is a steaming pile of fucking trash and so is counter strike

Considering what we learnt from the dev teams working on Counter Strike: Condition Zero, Valve always were jews.

>esports
>bad

Just salty we have this big thing going on and you're not included.

It's just Sony Niggers and people who are sour because nintendo is in free fall. Steam made pc gaming good.

I was a year ago
It helped fuel my addiction to gambling
But even then I couldn't stand it. It was just an easy outlet for gambling

I don't mind paid mods provided that they aren't forced to be paid mods, and the modders get the majority of the cash if they choose to monetize them

Literally every video game is made on PCs dumbass, gabe saved gaming get over it

So you just want donations?

If a mod wants donations, yes.

If a mod wants a set price on their mod, that's their choice.

If a mod wants a minimum amount to pay, they can do that too.