Tfw Finally got around to playing FF10

>tfw Finally got around to playing FF10

So this guys entire city and homeland is destroyed, gets transported 1000 years into the future and he doesn't seem to care at all yet alone ask anyone what the fuck is going on

Why is the writing so fucking terrible

But he constantly keeps asking what's going on.

Finish the game dumbass, that's all wrong.

FFX is shit.

The only good thing about FFX is the OST and the worldbuilding and mythos specifically for Spira.

The combat system, characters, plot, everything else is fucking shit.

>The combat system, characters, plot, everything else is fucking shit.

Nah all that is fucking great. And it is the best gameplay in the series, faggot.

>quick hit
>quick hit
>quick hit
>quick hit
>mix
>quick hit
>wakka slots
>quick hit
>quick hit
>quick hit

nah

I'M HUNGRY
I NEED FOOD

FFX is the Ruby/Sapphire of Final Fantasy. The only reason people think it's the "best" is because it was their first game in the series.

>The last % of the games combat is indicative of the entire rest of the game.
Bet you didn't even grind enough to be able to do that.

WUA HA HA HA HA HA HA
WUAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA

7 was my first yet I still prefer 10

Think it's cause 7 is a literal meme game now

Im sad to say I agree with you. All ive played is ten and 13, and I thought both were fucking shit.

And people have the nerve, the bare faced cheek, to talk shit about Oblivion

All these newfags holy shit

But Oblivion is actually shit though

He spends most of the early portions of the game asking what the fuck is going on and what things are within the world of Spira. Jesus Christ man, one of the first things you do in Besaid is ask who the folks fighting Sin are.

How do they breath underwater?

Yeah but he's emotionally static, just asking "well what in the heck is going on" after having literally your whole life destroyed doesn't seem suitable

Keep playing. I won't tell you where in your statement you're wrong, but you are. Also, on his reaction it all, it's a delayed reaction. He definitely has some more 'tender' moments later. Also, the writing is great when you realize what's really going on in the story.
>the combat is shit
Straight up no.
This is literally the last 0.01% of the game. When you first get Quick Hit, your normal attacks won't be strong enough to make spamming it a viable option so this literally is end-of-the-road stuff. I guarantee you did not play enough to see this, and if you did, you probably secretly like the game.
Wrong. My first was VII. Played VIII, IX and then X, and later the rest of the series, and X is still my favourite. Opinions exist.
Voice acting was poorly directed, I will give you that. JAT's performance was actually one of the stronger ones in the game, considering what he was given to work with. And the forced laughter was intentional. Get over it.
(I know, it's still quite funny).
What the fuck, where does Oblivion even come into the discussion? Are you autistic? And yes, you posted an opinion.
Is this such a huge issue in a game with a flying, magical whale armour for an antagonist?
Again, life-shattering events can cause huge delayed reactions for some people.

Because Oblivion and other shitty open worlds are now considered actual RPGs, seems that user is underage

It's been a while but I think he says in his narration that he was going to make the best of the situation.
Also
His reactions are delayed because of the trauma of the incident, probably.

He didn't like Zanarkand anyways, he reminds him of Jecht. Besides there actually is a story reason why he is so static in some spots and not static in others.

I remember him lashing out like a retard at Auron and I played the game a decade ago.

I don't really think 10 is the best, but my first FF game was 5 and 10 is one of my favorites.

i pity the people whose first FF wasnt the best FF. that day i got ff3, i was like wtf is this garbage. 10 hours later i was chainsawing guys with edgar, doing awsome blitz's and falling in love with celes.

Oblivion's an RPG alright, just a fucking awful one.

Still playing about a year after I started here and there. The characters are shit & mostly annoying.

Honestly its mediocre, 5/10 at best

Soooo what is the best FF?

Everyone says 6 or 7 but I don't know if that's just a meme

6 is my personal fav, but it was also my first. i enjoyed all others in 1-10 except 2, and i absolutly hated 8. 9 is probably runner up

Is X-2 any better, I bought both on vita?

> ff3

Its just that the last part of the game plays different. I recall that the original version had an OP quick hit but the HD edition and European international edition back then nerfed it. It works similar to double cast.

In fact there are battles where double cast is better. Like specific battles in the fiend arena.

Expect a lot of shit like
>X happens
>no reaction, it's simply not addressed at all
>several sections (literally hours of gameplay) later it suddenly becomes relevant
>and now it's finally addressed as if the original thing just happened
It's fucking horribly written game and anybody who doesn't recognize this is an actual fucking idiot or delusional

yeah i know its technically ff6, but for 20 years it was ff3 to me, and thats what i will always think of it as

Did you imply from my post I dislike X? I love X. X-2 is fucking horrible.

Tactics is my all time favorite. If that doesn't count, then its a tie between 6/7/10 for me.

Tidus and all of Zanarkand is an aeon. Sin is created to prevent the rest of the world from becoming advanced enough to find Zanarkand