Only 8 more days lads. Why aren't you getting the best platform to play a game on?

Only 8 more days lads. Why aren't you getting the best platform to play a game on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JLDZs8DbBWg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>games

lel

Isn't ps4 really old?

I cancelled my ps4 pro and vr preorder yesterday because gf wants to go for a holiday during christmas so I need money

fuck this world

I am, I already have a PC.

>any console
>ever the best for any generation

top kek.

>a game
cheeky

how will it be the best? Im building a top of the line computer this month so what makes it better? Will it have compatibility with my steam games? is it future proof enough to skip next generation to keep on equal footing? will all its games have high res, high FPS rates?
Im willing to change if you can come up with good reasons to not do my custom build

>a game
one(1) game

>Own launch PS4
>Finally thought I was going to get a PS4 that was going to run games reliably at 1080p 60fps
>Nope, MSAA and a few extra graphical shinies at the usual 25-30fps

>Im willing to change if you can come up with good reasons to not do my custom build

Red dead redemption 2

Why does your VCR have a USB port?

>bought my $1500 PC just before this was announced

FUCK HELL SONY

What worthwhile exclusives does it have? I've been thinking of getting it but I'm not convinced.

Baby that's all you need. I can't wait to play bloodborne at 30 fps.

I heard No Man's Sky is fucking good

>GTA5
Its most likely just going to be stalled because they want to do it right. Considering PC of GTA5 is the best version and runs on shit hardware ill be happy when they do that with red. In the mean time i will just use one the consoles i already own if i wanted it that badly

*play Bloodborne on
I am.

Fucking hell what an ugly piece of shit. Thank God I have an Xbox One S to wash my eyes with.

>ps4
>games

>Thank God I have an Xbox One S to wash my eyes with.
You mean you had an Xbox One S. And also eyes.

What will consolebabies jump onto to justify their shitty platform once RDR2 comes out for pc? Will they just revert back to Bloodborne?

Revolver and Redemption both are not on pc. There is no reason to think that rdr 2 will be.

delelte this

Redemption is on PC now thanks to Sony.

>via Playstation now

Kek

There's absolutely no reason Rockstar would turn down the money they would make from a pc version of red dead 2 after the success of GTAV. And either way, Xbox ones basically run Windows fucking 10 so you'd have to be really dense to think it won't be on the Microsoft store

>streaming
like the cuck you are.

>There is no reason to think that rdr 2 will be

GTA V sold very well on PC, Rockstar enjoys money. Would take minimal effort to make a PC version with the consoles being gimped PC's.

because only xbox one s play ultra hd blu ray

Why would i buy a PS4 pro when i have a PC.

I give you five minutes to convince me.

nobody cares about yor first world problems mang

it'll do soulsborne at 30 fps

And what do Rockstar gain from not having it on PC? You realize GTA V was best selling PC games in a while behind Overwatch.

So you can play the worst version of Red Dead Redemption 2.

Bloodborne won't get an update though

>rockstar loves money
>there's no reason why it wouldn't be on the PC

Hmmmm I feel like I have heard this all before.

>runs on shit hard ware
lol no it doesn't gtav is like the only game that uses more than 4 GB of VRAM

>BLOODBORNE
>RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2
>U-UH... N-NEPTUNIA

I already have a PC user

Should I get a Slim or a Pro?
I just want to play Bloodborne, Nioh and whatever other games From decides to jew out to Sony.

>caring about shitty rockstar games
i dont get it, theyre fun for an hour or two then they fall off hard. why do normies love this shit so much

>still trotting out this ancient game after they've explained why they can't port it for years now

>implying they'll do it again

4k* at 30 fps with consistent drops in high volume games? no thanks.

Daily reminder that olympics will be in tokyo and the government ordered all companies to with devices capable of streaming to stream in 4k. To show how "advanced" tokyo is. You fags are buying a meme box ordered by the japanese governement.

>*upscaled 4k

I don't need to play RDR on pc because I have Westerado.....and I already had RDR on the 360.

youtube.com/watch?v=JLDZs8DbBWg

Can you watch 4k movies with this bluray player?

yeah who cares about the best selling games of all time?

what's up with that?

nope only on xbox one s

how is sony handling the marketting for the pro?

with nintendo's NEW 3ds, they made it clear what is and isn't compatible

how will people know if the games they're buying have a "pro mode"?

RDR2 will be delayed to the pc but will have 60fps, mods, better lods, less bugs and a first person mode. It will be the only way to play it just like GTA V.

>Rockstar San Diego
>7th gen where nobody bothered to port anything until it started making money

Pro won't do anything better than the original PS4 except adding AA and Upscaling 4k so BB and Nioh will literally run the same on Slim.

Probably wouldn't get either.

Just get the base model when they're like $150 or something. No rush.

I'm a pc gamer and love every souls game and bought a ps4 for BB. It was all right but it isn't even close to the best souls game or the best game ever, despite what Sup Forums says.

It's not bad, but it's not worth getting a console for. I'd rather replay DeS, DaS, II or III than BB.

They are lying, damage controlling, relying on customer ignorance and Cerny was implying devs are lazy if they don't release a Pro patch. It's Sony alright.

But I already have the best platform to play a game on.

were there good PC games during the NES era?

How is this superior to a ps3 then?

I think they're banking on people either not knowing or not caring that the game doesn't look better than the standard PS4

westwood.

Same as what they've been doing for other games, putting it on the cases and saying "PS4 Pro Enhanced".

I'm literally shaking. I've never had a good computer so this will be the first time in my 37 years I'm able to see amazing graphics!

is this a serious question? of course there were!

the fuk do you think the Amiga, commodore and Sinclair were?

I was thinking about getting the base model either used or if they get a major sale.
It's currently ~242€, only about 110€ less than the Pro.
If there's appreciable difference I'd probably splurge the extra hundred bucks.

37 years old and still not building your own rig
pathetic

>wanting "GTAO 2.0: More Microtransactions and Waiting in lobbies! Also no fun without penalty!"

shitty hardware? Not really too fond of pc gaming before Wolfenstein 3D

>8.4 TFLOPs
8.4 TFLOPs

MICROSOFT BTFO!