NEVER SHOULD OF COME HERE

NEVER SHOULD OF COME HERE

Stalker?

>should of

kill yourself

I use to be then i arrow in knee.

I really liked skyrim, "Remastered" was however not worth playing past the intro. i was expecting some good graphic rehaul but nah, bloom and doom was all i felt and saw

it's a pretty good visual upgrade actually. textures are still shit, though.

but i got it for free so i can't complain. also, everyone knows how boring and tedious skyrim's intro is. you should have used the Alternate Start mod.

Yeah, i got it for free so thats good, but the thing with me is that its just old skyrim, ive replayed the game as many times as i can

>Should of

>it's a pretty good visual upgrade actually.
You need to post a picture that doesn't look like shit when you say stuff like that to backup your argument.

you're a big memer, for me. the SE looks great.

>Strange it's smaller than i remember though
What did he mean by this?

Forgot pic

that it's smaller than he fucking remembered not everything has some deep meaning of lore behind it

No memes involved, you've posted 2 desaturated, bloomy, foggy (despite no fog) screenshots slathered in shitty filters. It almost looks worse than fallout 3.

>NPC tells you to follow him
>go to the place he thought you should've come to
>hit him
>NEVER SHOULD HAVE COME HERE

maybe we just have difference taste because my images look pretty good whereas yours looks disgusting with radioactive looking grass and a green filter and bloom to a degree that man has not seen since vanilla oblivion.

:)

ENB will always look like shit btw. post processing is not how you add lighting to a game.

For me, it is the mcchicken. The best fast food sandwich.

You wouldn't know good lighting if it shit on your nose.

user i don't want to bully you but your images are really disgusting. the entire image is blurred and that's not what lighting is. vanilla skyrim and ENB don't have lighting.

this is what lighting looks like. notice how the sunlight shines on the castle but the castle casts a shadow based on where it is blocking the sun. the shadow is a real thing, this is real lighting. ENB filters and bloom are not lighting.

>should of
>of

>NEVER SHOULD OF COME HERE
>aaah! don't kill me!
>...
>NEVER SHOULD OF COME HERE

mc chicken and skyrim go great together but u also need soda and fries if you dont mind your greasy fingers mucking up the controller

TIME TO BUY THIS LITTLE GAME

>vanilla skyrim...don't have lighting.
You're fucking retarded user, every game since 2001 has lighting.
Also your images still look like shit, regardless of how little post-processing they have (which is still a lot, as noted by the fact everything is desaturated)

>new
>fag
Pick 2.

Wish they would of added F4 style settlement building to replace the Hearthfire houses in the SE

YOU NEED TO LEAVE

I'LL MOUNT YOUR HEAD ON MY WALLLLL

He used to be a giant; Bretons were actually a race of giant men with huge thundering cocks that ran around all of Tamriel literally fucking every civilization into extinction and/or submission.

The roamed the continent fucking every woman they came in sight of and every single female begged for Big Breton Cock, their voices were so overwhelming that the various races of Tamriel came together to cast a massive shrinking spell on all Bretons turning them into the manlets we know them as today. Since Bretons live for 1000s of years as well, they had to have their memories wiped, but sometimes their memories come back to them in flashes.

I know but now i can't stop visiting Sup Forums

The bandits shaved some of the gold off the claw so it can still serve its purpose but they can also sell some of the gold for extra profit. I thought this was obvious.

NO MORE GAMES. TIME TO DIE.

>the future of Sup Forums

>final stage of a frogposter's evolution

Never should of come here??...