Think it was 1970's batman or something

It's Iconic grey and black batman

Pretty sure the iconic costumes bat symbol is smaller

w-wew

>elbow clipping through glove

WWWWOOOOOOooooooooWWWWWWW

Aspie as fuck

Turns out I'm retarded

Good graphics. Fun batmobile. Dumb puzzles. Annoying challenges. Okay for $20 I got it at.

You can get it for 9 bucks on cdkeys.com right now, and it includes the season pass so a lot of extra's.

And I actualy quite like the puzzles, the graphics are amazing

Will there be a complete version of this game?

What do you mean?

That ass is too small.

Darkies pls go

The graphics in this game, holy crap

It's getting pretty close to photorealism

Did they ever fix this shit on PC?

arkham knight is amazing, it's a 9/10 game. the PC release fucked it up beyond belief though, even though its 90% fixed now. I beat it a while ago after putting roughly 30 hours into it, and it's easily the best Batman game, even better than Asylum.

It is fixed
I know, I've been playing it for a couple of hours now and it's fantastic, so sad that the launch was a mess and ruined its reputation

but City is the best game

Nah, I'm probably the whitest person in this thread. I simply can't tolerate flat butt degeneracy.

It wasn't fixed for me.

>but City is the best game
No

Can I beat the game as a grill? If not it's shit.

I used to think this but then I replayed it.
Utusan is one of the most overrated games of gen 7

>Knight is essentially bigger City but duller with no bossfights and subpar story instead
>better than Asylum
ok kid
kys

Asylum is the best

That's not a flat but, you gay

Is batman supposed to be this meaty ? I never played those games but this looks more like the kind of mass I'd expect from a Rob Lefield drawing, not from a hero known more for guile and agility than brute power.

Also is that Catwoman ? Where did her ass go ?

it's a specific costume look

Honestly I think he's supposed to be build like a tank.

And her ass looks just fine.

You can use the 2008 Dark knight constume if you want him to look less buff

asylum > city = knight > origins

this is objectively correct unless you didn't play the games in release order for some reason

No need to get passive aggressive about people's opinions lad.

Knight has more content and better gameplay. I wish it had a few boss fights but it's a really good game even as it is.

And yes, PC version is fixed. I had steady 60fps and only crashed once or twice, didn't encounter any bugs that I can remember. It's about $6 on G2A with the Harley Quinn DLC so can't go wrong.

Well he's supposed to be strong and durable, that's for sure, but this looks a bit overboard, the fists, forearms and the jaws just make him look like its the Thing cosplaying as Batman, there's no way Bruce Wayne would look even remotely normal beneath that thin layer of fabric

I'm not saying her ass looks bad, but it just looks "normal", not the kind of ass I'd expect from a girl that makes a living seducing and fooling men.

batman is canonically a fucking beast

I think it looks good.

He looks like somebody who could beat guys to pulp with his fists

You are probably thinking of first appearance.

city = knight > origins = asylum

>young batman + batcave + spontaneous crime solving + dat batsuit
Origins is cool as long as you consider it non-canon. Only negative is the piss-easy shock gloves

Knight > City > every other batman game

I don't see how it being canon would guck with much, though I do remember there being a few contradictions with the Asylum and thus, the rest of series

>the way the suit hugs batman's body
hnngggggg

completely different aesthetic, and batman having gadgets he didnt have in asylum which makes no sense. Different voice actors, different studio, different everything. I just consider it another universe.

>batman having gadgets he didnt have in asylum
Eh, it's not like Batman can carry everything

10+ years into his career and having changed from hockey pads into a leotard you'd think he'd manage.
Whatever floats your boat man. I think just the aesthetic and tone of the game are different enough for it to be its own thing.

Knight is way better than everyone made it out for me but it had some major flaws preventing it from getting to the level of Asylum and City

The Jason reveal should've been earlier like in UTRH as to drop the stupid pretense that Batman wouldn't realize it even when the player already did hours ago, and let the story instead flow around Batman trying to understand and bring Jason back

More actual bossfights. Seasons of Infamy should've been a free update.

Ending was shit. Even the secret one

ALL WE'VE BEEN ASKING SINCE FUCKING ASYLUM WAS INTEGRATED CO-OP YOU FUCKING HACKS

Aside from that I think the game is amazing. Batmobile is everything I hoped it would be, Gotham is brought to life like I never even imagined possible and it's the greatest Bat-Family videogame we'll probably ever get. Plus the story is the typical "High stakes endgame" batman story but it's done really well aside from some up and downs.

Overall after playing each game at least 3 times I'd sat Asylum>City(By a small margin only due to the 10/10 atmosphere in Asylum)>Knight>Origins.

That doesn't mean Origins is a bad game at all

I think all Arkham Knight needed was Batwoman in Challenge maps to sate my desire to have all the characters you can play as. The ending could have been improved, there was probably a large number of ways Batman could have subverted how the ending happened, but then again I wonder if he would have rid himself of the Joker otherwise.

>tfw Catwoman will never give you a savage whipping and pegging

I like Knight but I feel it's jammed packed with pointless side shit, that energy and resources could have gone towards making the main game better.

Ruined the potential of a Deaths trike rematch too

Don't spoil you faggot

I recognize that bulge!

that ass is flat

We get it already, you like fatties

So am I right in thinking
Asylum: Comics
City: BTAS
Origins: Year one
Knight: Live Action films

Source for that? Is that Incase?

Does it work on PC now?

Nah mang its anasheya

Yes, I played it with a 970 and didnt have any problems.

h-haha

Asylum : Arkham Asylum A Serious House On Serious Earth
City : No Man's Land/The Long Halloween
Origins : Live Action
Knight : Inc./Hush

l-lol

So how big of a download is this game? I want to play it, but I have shitty American datacapped internet

>current year
>having a datacap

>that gap

HIGH TEST

Why does it look like Bioshock 2

>Fun batmobile
For 5 minutes, then it just turns to tedium and you'd rather glide everywhere but you have to fucking use the shitty batmobile because it's the new gimmick and almost everything is designed around it

What a fantastic game haha

>catwoman will never tie you up, whip you and beat you like a pathetic toy, lube up your asshole and pound you till your a shaking, ruined mess. Catwoman standing over you, sweaty and ready for more, she unzips her outfit taking it off, putting it on the floor as she squats and sits on your face making you lick and taste her sweaty asshole and clean inbetween her cheeks.