ITT Games that exist

ITT Games that exist

It's baffling how atrocious this was - online sucked; roster was shit; gameplay sucked (just wait for your level 2 or 3 super-move to win); the remixed stages were a visual mess; arcade mode was dogshite. It'd like they didn't even try.

It's like FFVII, but without the boring parts

>Raiden
>New DMC
>Fat Princess
>Random Big Daddy
>Heavenly Sword
What the fuck sony

Objectively, PSASBR was pretty fucking terrible. But I still had fun with it

they should have made it like EXVS or Dissidia

One of the main problems with PSASBR is Sony doesn't have enough first-party characters to fill a roster. Like half of the characters were random third-party characters

No the problem is they ignore their GOOD 3rd party characters and series in favour of trash.

well, I dont think its neccessarily bad, but it should have been titled Super Video Game Stars Super Battle Brawl

I mean Koei is now cross-overing other 3rd parties for their new musou

>We want an Animal Crossing game on the WiiU!
>Say no more pham

The trick is to play 2v2, that's where the action is. 1v1 is a slog and FFA is more of a clusterfuck than Smash

Sony has tons of 1st party characters, they just didn't use them for some reason.

I actually genuinely enjoyed this game, it's a shame the original studio that wanted to keep updating the game and working with the community got axed and replaced by a shitty group of GoW devs who then put in some more GoW characters.

Fighting-wise, is there a real difference between Dante and Donte?
Or do the differences end at the hair and personality?

>PS3fags were so starved for games that they unironically played and enjoyed PSASBR

>I've never played the game but I know it's bad, heh, friggin sony shills I showed them

I played it, see it was pretty bad

The fighting in this game was actually better than smash bros It could have been great if not for that stupid only die when hit by specials thing.

I don't know but going for the desing that nobody likes instead of the classic one is pretty retarded

>online sucked
compared to brawl it was a godsend

>roster was shit
agreed

>gameplay sucked (just wait for your level 2 or 3 super-move to win)
this is the wrong reason, it sucked due to poor balance, there was an ultimate patch that had to rework several characters entirely and it still ended up being very unbalanced

>the remixed stages were a visual mess
only the locoroco one was an actual mess, the rest were fine

>arcade mode was dogshite
those rival cutscenes were great but i agree

>didn't even try
look on youtube for playstation all stars battle royale history, they made efforts in regards to the characters, more than smash in some cases

>compared to a game with literally broken online it was a godsend

>this is the wrong reason, it sucked due to poor balance, there was an ultimate patch that had to rework several characters entirely and it still ended up being very unbalanced
Eh, I still think the idea that you basically had to use a super move was stupid

>only the locoroco one was an actual mess, the rest were fine
I disagree, but I admit this one's highly reliant on one's opinion

>look on youtube for playstation all stars battle royale history, they made efforts in regards to the characters, more than smash in some cases
Why are you comparing it to smash so much? It's not that alike to smash gameplay-wise (even if it is pretty clearly, uh, "inspired by" it); anyhow, I'm not really that interested in watching a bunch of videos detailing the references they put in there, since that's kind of the point of this style of game to begin with.

>Their poses

Jojo reference?

Not a argument

It was fun on release for a bit, then they nerfed everyone into the ground
But yeah, they tried so hard not to be smash that they fucked it up...

Reminds me of how Sakurai said that he would have cut Pac-man from Smash 4 if they had forced him to use the modern design.

>Pac-Man costumes didn't include Pac-Land, Professor Pac-Man, Ms. Pac-Man, Pac-Man Jr., or current Pac-Man
Why not?

nobody cares about those literally whos