It doesn't matter how much you hate Nintendo or hope for it to be a flop. If it has mainline Pokemon on it...

It doesn't matter how much you hate Nintendo or hope for it to be a flop. If it has mainline Pokemon on it, it's going to be a success.

you should ask your mom after she finished sucking my D

Just like the smart phone
oh wait

Smartphones are a success without mainline Pokemon though

Keep telling yourself that.

>Literally needing a shallow kid's game to stay alive.

How fucked is this company?

Wii U didn't have a mainline Pokemon game though.

>posting SUshit

Never played Pokemon. What do people like about Pokemon?

ask

Hard to explain, you just gotta try it and see if you like it.

There's a lot to it. There's a reason most people don't intuitively get it unless they got into it as kids.

sure thing bud. Whatever makes you feel happy I guess.

While you wait on that though, I'll be playing all of 2017's GOTYs

It is a game by a sperg that caters to autistic tendencies. Children love it for the collecting and adults love it because they played it as children and never let go. Also a basic numbers game that makes you feel smart. It's like sonic in that it feels challenging and rewarding, but only if you're bad at vidya.

It used to be a really good adventure RPG, but now it's a good spreadsheat simulator on top of a shitty RPG.
November is shit, but if FFXV is bad I can save money for Black Friday!

>PS4's library is almost entirely niche weebshit
I'm sure this will appeal to a wide audience.

Funny how one upcoming Zelda game beats all those MULTIPLAT games by a margin

>really good
it was always a shitty easy RPG series. The appeal always came from the social, competitive and collecting aspects.

Name a western game that's worth playing nowadays days.

Believe me, I can't.

But there's a distinct difference between well-made Japanese games and unoriginal weeaboo-pandering kawaii anime trash.

It came out before the internet was mainstream too, so there was a big discovery aspect to it.

>Finding an Evee behind a building
>Giving the guard lemonade to get by him
>Non-shit dungeons
>That super cool endgame cave
>The power plant you can only get to by backtracing

The last Pokemon game to have that WOOOOAH HOLY SHIT I'M HAVING FUN DISCOVERING STUFF feeling for me was RSE, and that;s because they went all out with their hidden mechanics and bullshit (the Regice quests, an entire hidden town, Shedinja, etc.)

None, but they sell well. Westerners value graphics over gameplay

>Zelda #121458 THIS TIME WITH ACTUAL OPEN WORLD!
>good

Sure whatever makes your purchase worthwhile

>Wii U already dead, didn't even last a full 4 years
>~2 of those years the console was on life support
>Now trying to pass off a 720p tablet as some new cutting-edge system
>Taking so long to make a new Zelda game that Wii U emulation will be near-perfect by the time it comes out

too bad they are never going to make one

Sorry bud,come back when you actually have exlusives

bait? ok i'll bite: witcher 3

I think you missed the point of the thread.

I can think of two.

>exclusives

Ironic given how there's a Xdrone on the pic, also Zelda is a multiplat so your argument is invalid from the get-go

>Pokémon
>shallow kids game

Nigger you wut? Pokémon is the most complex turn based rpg ever made, and only true autist manchildren understand how shit works in those games. That's why we have a whole containment board for that shit.

I outgrew pokemon when I was 13.

the fact that something can be made complicated doesn't mean that it's made to be complicated.

funny how I don't need a Switch to play it.

>complains about multiplats
>talks about a multiplat

you went full nigger right there.

its not going to have any pokemon though... yourr acting like all those half life 3 faggots. its not coming. get over it.

Enjoy the last Wii U game then