Is the hate for No man sky justified?

Is the hate for No man sky justified?

Other urls found in this thread:

puwana.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, it's just a social construct.

>Sunibee

At least not the steam version. Isn't there GoG versions.

even No Man sky threads on v are dead.

Yes, and we all pirated, played it once then never touched it again.

Is this officially the new blunder of the century?

TORtanic 2: galactic boogaloo

No...
NO...

wait for FFXV.

Come on Larry I know you fucking lurk here. Stop shilling your shit

Films yanks can't wank 3 when?

Yes it was a game sold on lies and half truths. Developer took the money and ran abandoning it completely along with any promised future updates.

it officially released on a tuesday and i got it on a saturday in the mail early. i actually enjoyed it quite a bit until tuesday when it released and i found out on Sup Forums that i actually didn't like it at all, and it was a complete ripoff and i'd been lied to.

Cubeworld?

The new spore

but No man Sky is just Spore Phase 5 in fps.

No this is entitlement now, I can see people being upset but to this insulting degree is only keeping them in the public eye. Let it pass like a bad fart.

FFXV will at least be 60$ worth of hot garbage. Like, you'll see more effort put into the game then most AAA games ever but between the development hell and multiple directors and being forced onto hardware too underpowered it'll all come together to be a disappointing, boring, wreck.

Those people who shell out big bucks for the PS4Pro to play a slightly less shitty version of FFXV will at least be funny to watch.

Oh god.

>Publishers and developers lie about games all the time with bullshots and pre-rendered "gameplay" trailers.
>Normies eat it up and ask for more

>One developer lies about his game using the same tricks but it still looks pretty obvious the game will never look and play as advertised
>Normies are outraged

How hypocritical/delusional are normies?

>Goodbye Career Games

The game was so shite and such a farce it forced steam to do pic related

At least Spore was a game.

No, it sold fucking millions. They're laughing all the way to the bank.

Steams needed to add more quality control measures for fucking ages anyway.

I hope it's enough for the rest of their lives because nobody at Hello Games is ever going to work in the industry ever again.

Sean Murray has a standing bounty on his head in the industry and will be shot on sight if he tries to give out his resume.

It was more than graphics kid, they lied about the multiplayer, he said in the colbert interview that you would be able to partner up with your friends and go see the stars together and that was a bold faced lie. They could have said the game wouldn't be in its full version or they would delay it and they got pushed to put it out.

Dude id be fine if he out and said they wouldn't be able to finish it and they would be continually working on it like Minecraft. In stead he just lied.

Molyneux has done much worse. It never got this controversial, but he never had any problems.

Spoon>Sunibee

>Todd
>Monlyneux
>implying this isn't the new face of the industry
>implying it's about making a good product instead of building hype for it
>implying Sean won't be prime pluckings once the heat dies down
>implying conmen aren't 100% perfect picks for your dev team since they can bolster your sales despite actual content production
This is how it works now user, Welcome to the future.

He also came out and apologized, also these days we have a much bigger hoard mode than even five years ago.

Dude that lion shit was crazy and all the people who where pissed off were white middle class people who don't understand how the African game trade works.

There was a reason that lion was targeted, he was a asshole who attacked female lions and humans. They are problems to both humans and the other lions.

tbqhf even spore was less of a fail than this

Okay NMS sucks, no question.

Is there a "good" version of NMS floating around somewhere? Is there a game where I can actually fly around and explore planets? I want to have a comfy evening flying around looking at cool shit but I can't think of anything.

I wish these things stayed more consistent.

I looks like a huge mess at times.

Captain Blood.

Starbound or Subnautica

>being forced onto hardware too underpowered
They announced PC version?
Poor toaster jockeys are going to suffer.

Todd is literally the only one to get away with it solely because Fallout is already an established franchise.

Molyneux has apologized to fans on several different occasions.

Sean ran with a minimal amount of money after factoring in the split for the rest of the team and Sony.
Hell Sony alone probably has them on a "do not allow" list.

>They announced PC version?
yes and no.
They said for the pc, they will make an improved version in an interview.

>Guru Larry
>Sunibee
>French
I would never imagine seeing those in one image

Space engine

I found Subnautica to scratch the same itch, but it's not in space and it's not nearly as big.

what the fuck are you freaking out about? its a picture of a fucking donut.

Is...is this donut supposed to look lewd?

Fuck, if they made game out of fleshed out cell and or creature stages, I would love that.

Sunibee Google it f a m

all donuts are lewd

If you honestly don't get the it let me tell you- you would prefer not to get it.

Well it's not multiple planets but flying around in Xenoblade is pretty chill.

Who?

How is the reddit community taking it? The only time I've looked at it was when they were praising the game as the second coming before it came out. muffling anyone hinting otherwise with downvotes

shit, you're right. I meant sqoon
puwana.com/

nah. that's still Blunderborn

>having to justify hate

Games always lived and breathed by their quality, even during the late 80s. This shit isn't new. I don't know what makes devs think they are entitled to not being shat on these days.

I don't give a shit stop posting this shit game, it's annoying as fuck

I already fap to degenerate furry fetish art. I think I can handle it.

Nobody was really hyped for Battleborn though. Not even MN9 was this bad since things went south after what happened with Dina.

nms subreddit got so toxic that they closed it

at this point most cucks realized how shit the game is

Yes
Yes it is
The game was sold by using the hype machine and was full of half truths and lies

Remember how they said that it had multiplayer? You rember when two streamers where on the exact same planet at the exact same time at the exact same place and they couldn't see each other? Remember the main developer's reaction to it?

>Is the hate for No man sky justified?
No, because it was obvious it was going to be shit from the beginning. Normies are just mad at themselves for falling for bullshit. The people most angry about NMS are the same people who will jump down your throat the moment you say anything remotely negative about any hyped upcoming release.

>Spore
Damn,that was a fucking disappointment

>furry fetish art
>doesn't know sunibee
What next? You don't know Zonkpunch too?

>google sunibee
>it's an already visited page on e621
>open link
>it's bookmarked
>mfw

my degeneracy knows no bounds

Exactly? He's probably the best, people even defend him.

And Molyneux has had like what, 3 games throughout all of it? It's clearly not effecting him. Apologies =/= loss of sales, it's a lame tactic but it works.

Sean went full snake oil, that amount of deceit is really pushing it. But he totally pulled it off, he got his payday, and even got some sweet Sony cash on top of it. Being able to spin that much bullshit is incredible. His only mistake was overreaching to the point of gaining notoriety, and like I said, he needs time to clear the heat. But if, or when, it clears off a bit, he'll be prime for an E.T.2 level job.

It's not about the VIDEOgames any more, it's about the CONgames.

it was legit better than everything NMS try to do.

>Lie to the media
>Release game
>Overwhelmingly Negative reception

Seems deserved to me.

>post yfw you didn't buy No Man's Sky

yes, fuck that guy.

If anything, I don't think it went far enough because he most likely made a good sum on money from it and has yet to see any srt of formal punishment

people are saying 'we no like your business practises' on the internet but it has yet to get any sort of result or even a response from the man himself

until he acknowledges it and makes an apology I don't see why the hate should even stop?

we know his hands and keyboard work because he came online the other day to make a shitty Mr. Robot joke

>and even got some sweet Sony cash on top of it.
Which he lost and then some due to that nasty deal he was in for the console rights.

I think Larry is a cool dude but as an American I have no idea what "Yanks can't wank" means.
Does it mean the film wasn't released in North America?

>tfw got it for free when I bought my PS4 and still feel ripped off
I should have said I didn't want a game when they said they were out of Uncharted.

>mfw friend buys it and realized how fucked up the game industry truly is

he can't keep getting away with it!

I think if you were stupid enough to buy it, then you deserve what you got.

I was only half paying attention to it before release and i knew it would be a POS.

I remembered earlier today how my friends gave me shit after I said NMS was just gonna be 3D Starbound after it was announced.
In the end it ended up being worse than Starbound

I genuinely feel sorry for No Man's sky, it looked like a good project but poorly done, hell, not even fucking mods can fix this mess.

haha sounds like you were wrong then XD

No, but neither was the hype. A lot of the hate is happening because the same people who were irrationally hyped despite all evidence and testimony by their betters to the contrary are how irrationally angry, and it's all their own fault.

Don't get me wrong, Murray is shit and the game is shit, but all of that was obvious and what it deserves is to be forgotten. Not to be hated, but to be treated as unremarkable as it is and had been for anyone who didn't buy the bullshit.

>nms bundle
u got memed

Riiight, because that's suuuuuper healthy for your economy, it's not like false advertising is illegal or anything.

they got hacked dude

Sean, we know it was your doing

>nms fiasco happens
>people still praise and defend star citizen
>still get hyped for every new release
>still preorder video games

we're still a primitive race and can't learn from mistakes

It was a promotion not a bundle.
So I literally got it for free with the PS4.

warning: extreme lewdness

or some of their devs finally got fed up and pulled a quickie on their way out

I feel that Todd and Molyneux can get away with shit is because there is a game that is just average or ok that you could enjoy if you were on the hype train or not.

Sean fucked up by having his game be so mind numbingly bad that even the biggest normie will grow tired of it and never want to play it again.

Kind of.
Only retards couldn't see this coming from a mile away. If you're a retard you deserve this, but you didn't know any better so you can be angry.
If you suspected this was going to happen but bought it anyway like a hopeless optimist, then no you can't be mad because you knew what was coming.

at least wollay tried to tell people "i don't want you to prepurchase it, it's a bad idea"

still doesn't excuse going silent for so long, but he tried

NMS was "PREORDER NOW" from the get-go