Mass Effect Andromeda Game Informer cover

When did vidya character design become so fucking bad? I'd take 2002 leather over this any day.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MWIN6QLXBKw&list=PL7A7F2E788BFAD638
youtube.com/watch?v=TIU-m8hr11c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you are such a bitch

Why are they pushing the fem version so much harder now.

I really liked ME3's multiplayer but I keep getting pushed away from buying this game with all this shit.

>this shit
like showing fem shep? fem shep is insanely popular, probably more than male shep.
and see

Well these look terrible.

guarnteed its a girl and youre forced to romance dudes.

Now she's more popular maybe. But when original ME was out she was overlooked. You thirsty losers all started clinging to her though and I blame you for making the series shit you fuck.

female va was better than male va

If remove the asari, the n7 tag and the title, its basically the same as all the other sci-fi stuff that came out 5 years ago.

The new generation of American artists are cancer incarnate.

you are fem shep and this is your male asari lover.

I like the human but the asari is fucking awful

It's bioware so it's probably made by a bunch of brown people in Edmonton

POO

IN

Why does Mass effect continue to have such repulsive armor designs?
>Glass fishbowl helmet
>Plastic armor
>ugly carnifex
Why can't there be anything like this? Give me a fucking Maccready handcannon magnum and an armor design like this and I'm all set.

They featured the male one in the latest (still no gameplay) trailer didn't they? 50/50 is fine, stop caring about shit that really doesn't matter

Speaking of which, I just really can't bring myself to give two fucks about Andromeda. The thing about the original games were that they threw you into an already-established setting. There was history. There were alliances & grievances & grudges. Just about everything was already 'normal' to the characters. In Andromeda all of that's going to be thrown out the window because it will all be new to your characters, whose own histories are no longer relevant

Kek Fagshep fans wish
>18%

LOO

Fuck me pic related

>Curry Thunder
My sides hurt.

>Mass effect
It's a Bioware thing

What the fuck are those nipple things?

What the fuck is "intersectional diversity"?

Im Indian and even I don't like this guy.

Jesus Christ, the internet was a mistake. Everyone praised Hale's voice acting through the fucking roof when really it was decent at best, overacted and shitty at worst.

Maleshep is the best

this is the only good thing to come out of mass effect
youtube.com/watch?v=MWIN6QLXBKw&list=PL7A7F2E788BFAD638

Femshep was always more popular than male shep.

She had amazing VA compared to boring Male VA

>hating the dome helmet

It's an exploration/EVA suit, not combat armor. The dome is for visibility.

Sup Forums liked this armor when concept art was shown months ago, why so contrarian now?

what are these poses supposed to be

front and right could be running (like a retard pumping her arms but still) and rear center is vaulting but what the fuck is middle left supposed to be doing? she's completely exposed and her gun isn't even at the ready and she's not wearing armor or anything, she's deliberately striking a useless pose in a battlefield

I just want to see the waifus I can fuck.

Death mask or Skull mask or whatever was the coolest helmet in ass erect 2. Need more shit like that.

No

youtube.com/watch?v=TIU-m8hr11c

Male is best for his deadpan

This is what cucks actually believe. You have to go back

They try to show both the male a female protags equally

I don't really care since if I do end up getting the game i'm going to make some abhorrent, disfigured, mess and then hide it behind a helmet for the rest of the game

>male asari

Well I'm not one of those short term memory autists that "praised" Biowares shit. Also a good rule of exploring a new galaxy or planet is to assume everything is out to kill you. Something imposing and intimidating like Ranger Armor with a thermal predatory optics light would have filled my renegade roll.

Yet, if it was "Asari (male)" Sup Forums would be flipping its shit

When will SJWs get that minorities who like video games hate them

>thats the joke.

Unless they really did that then jokes on us I guess.

>fights for intersectional diversity
I hate how 'intersectionality' has become this buzzword that's wormed its way into everything & now means virtually nothing. Like what do even want if you're fighting for 'intersectional diversity'? Intersectionality is just about recognising that demographics cross over in a complicated way (eg feminism needing to recognise that not all 'women' are white). How the ever-loving fuck does that fit into DIVERSITY in video games?

Asari aren't female though, that's why there's no lesbian in ME1

Wouldn't put it past them
>we built a ton of lore about diversity based on a single species of aliens who are only female
>it's not diverse enough we need male
Mark my words

>8% did not cure the genophage
>64% did not get to meet wrex in me3
>4% completed the game on insanity
>Liara is the most popular crewmember
>58% let Garrus win the shootout
>Only a 10% gap between the Quarians and the Geth
>64.5% PARAGON

WHAT THE FUCK

What. user the whole point of Asaris is that they're females that can reproduce with any alien

>I really liked ME3's multiplayer

barebones wave survival co-op with reused assets and microtransactions?

only positive thing i could say about it was the ability to play as other races but even then it was only model changes

No, fuck you. That kind of mentality is why ME2 and ME3 were shit. Stick to Fallout if you need to fellate the Ranger armor that much, don't further infect my space exploration game with more generic shooter bullshit.

>Fights for intersectional diversity in games
>AKA ruining bioware since he joined

They even stuck to the tradition of making the cover have a blue and orange color scheme.

It's like they want it to look as bland and generic as they can possibly make it.

Does anyone have the Game Informer Mag leak scans? Leaked maybe a Month or two ago

>43 percent soldier

democracy was a mistake

QUICK Sup Forums

Renegade or Paragon?

I always go renegade in my first playthrough because it's more fun.

>barebones wave survival co-op with reused assets and microtransactions

And it was pretty fun

I always go Paragon because I'm a pussy.

I think it's something Bioware said when that controversy about lesbian sex in ME1 happened

renegade was poorly written cringe shit
curing genophage would mean a widespread plague of war mongering muscle lizards

>I always go renegade

Edgy

Are (you) trying to fit in?

>64% of players did not meet Wrex in ME3
>Tali has 7.8% popularity
This makes me fucking sick

right and everything i mentioned made it less so

This. The combat itself was pretty fun but I just couldn't get past the fact that every race was essentially the same thing, with maybe a different combat roll thrown in

They actually are making Asari Male/Female now. So we are actually getting Futa Asari, which will be canon now.

I'm not fucking joking ether, the Devs have been making hints it for about three months now. They now refer Asaris as "zhe's" and when talking about them they usually make sure to add; as an example "Asari's are now female/male so both parties can look for their new private appendages"

I'm hoping it's not true because I can't stand Futa fetish, it creeps up on every single thing I ever enjoyed.

>still using shitty military setting

Okay
Where is the actual game?
Are they every going to show the game?

Krogans a shit

What I see

>8% did NOT cure the genophage
I think the two of you are on the same side on that one

WHAT THE FUCK BIOWARE!! THIS SHIT BETTER BE YOU TROLLING CAUSE IF IT AIN'T OH MAN THAT'S MY SECOND FAVORITE FRANCHISE DOWN THE DRAIN

well I guess sheps gunna have a butt baby then because it would be problematic to have the shemale always being the one who gets fucked.

>potentially hazardous enviroment of a completely and utterly alien world
>asari doesn't wear a helmet
I swear to god if they pull thay breath mask only in space shit again I will blow a gasket.

>that kind of mentality is why ME2 and ME3 were shit.
>Not Biowares incompetence
>Not Microtransitions and DLC out the asshole
>Not longated plotholes and incosistencies
T. Xeno loving Paragon faggot. Why limit my style being professional cold blooded killer that takes shit from nobody and forcing me to be a soppy bitch that wants "peace"? My arms and armor should reflect my personality, retarded looking space exploration suit for alien dick loving faggots, trench coat, facemask military plated, intimidating suit for actual humans.

Every other other Krogan except Wrex and Grunt maybe.

You could just try being less autistic

Coukd you stop posting in these threads and just go play new vegas you fucking autist. Nobody wants some fucking jury rigged rerarded armor in a god damned high tech space opera.

>I can't stand Futa fetish, it creeps up on every single thing I ever enjoyed
+1

Something the first game did well was the fact that it was overwhelmingly NOT about the military aspects. I imagine Bioware has forgotten this, in spite of their cringeworthy attempts at being progressive

Sorry user I love the ranger armor too but it's not at all fitting for mass effect. It'd be like dumping the armor from vanquish or a fucking guyver suit into fallout.

There is a difference between being autistic and wanting an ounce of realism. Asari are not immune to space. Jack isn't immune to space. There needs to be complete covering and a a full helmet in space.

Asari are psychic. They don't need a helmet because they can create their own invisible one

I don't get this meme
Both Shepards sound like monotone robots to me. There's literally no difference, even if there is it's negligible.

lel XD upvoted

Ranger armor is probably the greatest representation of renegade you sperg. But oh please you enjoy your high tech space armor with retarded designs, plotholes, filler and DLC.
I don't know about you but I think an armor design similar to Veteran ranger armor can work. Just look at Overwatch. They can integrate Maccready and his western tastes into the future down to his own gun, why not some grizzled merc that rejects the disgusting Mass Effect styles and privately funded his own arms and armor to that menacing style?

If you left Wreav in charge, yeah.
If you didn't fuck up and Wrex lived, it's possible the Krogan could re-civilize.

Why do they keep pushing a purposely ugly female with every new RPG. I hate them for ruining dragon age, still play Origins sometimes.

There was a grizzled old merc character and his name was Zaed. And he was fucking based.

Krogans were a mistake

The Bioware B-Team (now the only team left) is well known for its triple-A character design.

I was annoyed about it too until I just made up some shit about those masks utilising mass effect fields to keep heat in & radiation out, because mass effect fields are the space magic that explains everything else that's unrealistic in the games. Then I didn't mind so much any more. Clarke's third law & all that

I liked Fem-Hawke

>forgetting engineer poet Krogan
>forgetting Krogan who just wants his presidium fish
>forgetting sick-of-this-shit mechanic krogan

It is no secret that Bioware employs only those who have not been involved with the games industry prior to 2012. Of the Bioware employees that were there before that year, there are none.

I like soldier from a story standpoint, like Shepard is just a mundane human who kills thresher mad and reapers, but I get that the other classes are lots of fun too.

Fem Hawke was a cutie. That voice is stellar, too. Really made the Imperial Agent story in SWTOR for me.

>U-uh what do Sci-fi fans like?
>Um blade runner yeah! lets add Priss' facepaint to shrek!
Just sad at this point.

Your waifu a shit m9. Nobody wants a walking codex entry.

>It's an exploration/EVA suit, not combat armor.

N7 is a military ranking or some other shit in Mass Effect.

You'll be shooting from waist-high cover for the majority of the game.

>Mass effect isnt new vegas!!!

Hey faggot why dont you go to the NV general.

the game is lead by men hating feminists and anti white racists

if you are a white, straight men you apparently donĀ“t deserve to be happy according to them

Fuck off with your goober bullshit.