What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

bf1stats.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

More like what went right.

PC mustard race don't actually play games, they run them on ultra at 8k long enough to take some screenshots to post on r/pcmasterrace and then go back to shitposting and jerking it to sfm

why are ps4 users such EA drones? same shit with Battlefront

nice shop

bf1stats.com/

LMFAO holy shit, did this die faster than Hardline even?

It's above 400k now
400k online now
that's like bigger than some nigger countries

wtf??

>photoshopping bf1 stats
dude you need a real hobby

wtf I hate consoles now

>Titanfall 2 only has 1000 players on PC

what went wrong?

What went right?

not quite. pc just doesn't suffer from no games symdrome like ps4 and xbone

PC players remember what Battlefield was before consoles shit all over it

those quads

It's sonyggers shitposting hour.

What went right?

Your quads

The game is just boring. There isn't enough customization to create a sense of ownership over a class (only a couple weapon types per class are actually useful, tools are even more limited in utility), there's no team voice chat, which makes macro and micro tactics really difficult to put into play, and there's not enough utility overlap between classes. Basically there's only one anti tank class, because support's limpet charge is overwhelmingly less effective in both anti vehicle and infantry engagements. The mortar is too unwieldy and makes the user too vulnerable to be a real threat. Sniper K bullets damage is a pittance, in bc2 for example you had c4, which all classes could use to diversify their potential.

The lack of ubiquitous class options means classes only do one thing all the time, more or less, whereas they could have encouraged going for these dumb ass medals to make unlocking intra class tools come faster.

This is also a reflection of the pace of the game-you run around, you die, you run around you die. Im falling victim to the Godwin's law of gaming-but it really does feel like Call of Duty. Within an hour of playing each map you've basically seen same engagements that will repeat game after game. People just dont stay alive long enough for any tactics beyond-kill the enemies as fast as you can to be viable.

I have only seen a tank get repaired by support ONCE. That should indicate that theres an almost unanimous expectation of a vehicle run will play out.

AHAHAHAHAHAH EAT SHIT FAGGOT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

nu-males lost interest and moved onto the new SJW FOTM.

It's the middle of the day on a wednesday?

Political agenda.

GG

I bet even gearbox employees are playing Paladins instead.

There's just not enough meta game to make the gameplay, which admittedly "feels" good viable in the long run because every little moment becomes insanely redundant. People also praise the destruction which I don't understand. There was something to be said about BC2's fairly organized type of destruction-if that wall gets hit, it comes down leaving this square hold. BF1s is more jumbled and messy-how often have you seen a tank concentrate fire on a specific building to open up a new attack avenue? almost never-they need those shells to kill the guys who'll be sprinting around the corner. People just move too fucking fast.

And lets not forget the overwhelmingly flawed basic UI issues, no customization between maps, no quitting between maps, no customization from menu, flat out uninformative personal and weapon stats.

I want to say its crazy that a developer could release something so obviously flawed but it isnt-its par for the course in terms of triple A gaming. They got my money and thats all they needed to do.

Basically I think the game is a confluence of design choices that support a get in, get out style of play, but that general design doesn't encourage sticking with the game over time.

Actually, CoD feels more precise than bf1. Your hits actually hit, your character is actually responsive. There's this weird delay to bf1 that actually makes it feel worse than call of duty.

They have to, since they can't afford Overwatch

I agree, I swear to god that when you snipe, if you look for the vapor trail the bullet model goes in a parabola but the trail goes in a straight line. The chunky bullets do have a real impact on communicating precision and accuracy. Try using the elite ant tank rifle drop, its got a much smaller bullet model but feels so much better to use because of it, partly because the bullet also moves faster.

>someone mentions Paladins
>Blizzdrone calls them poor
Every time.

Not quite.
The problem is Origin.
Nobody wants to install that shit.

I think it has some kind of single player campaign, right?

Otherwise what's the point of sitting in que for 15-20 minutes for this game?

LOW SKILL CEILING
O
W
CASUAL GARBAGE

BATTLEFRONT RESKIN

AUTOS, AUTOS EVERYWHERE

did I mention low skill ceiling compared to BF4? No TOW, TV missle, advanced flying tactics, low amount of vehicles (aka jeeps etc to transport infantry, not tanks), etc etc etc

>battlefield
>skill
lol

every time I try to join a server (matchmaking or custom game) it gives me the "you have lost the connection to the session" error message

I have no problems with other games, I got a 1337 PC and 150mb internet

literally can't play the game since launch
any advice?

Its still pretty much the same. PC has the least amount of players while ps4 is at the top

ps4 players are suckers for bad games

Nobody trusts EA anymore, and anybody who still does gets no sympathy

Good to see that PC players still have standards.

Post what you think is skill.

Protip: it ain't Overwatch. Go watch comp BF4 players in attack choppers, jets, and tanks.

Because I played in a seasonal league too. There is a lot of depth.

"Lol" - shitposting retards.

The problem is that PC mustard race actually has games to play. The newest AAA bloody screen so real shooter and the odd waifu jerking rpg aren't the only games available on PC.

>Origin
>bad

Epic reddit meme!

The photoshop sure didn't.

>supporting Origin
>unironical use of ''!''

Greetings, fat as fuck marketeer.

Rainbow Six Siege.

No really not him but if i put my PC in sleep mode with Origin active it will make the blank boxes appear over everything until i kill the process that's pretty shitty for a company not to fix that

You can't even write fucking reviews in Origin, that's how archaic that shit is.

And?
Reviews are more trouble than they are worth, they just get hatetrained or lovetrained

No they are not.
If a game is a shitty port, they get called out on that.
Origin is right now 2007 Steam, if it wasn't because of the forced exclusives, I would never use it over Steam.
A lot of features that have been for years in Steam, like the Steam Workshop, or the community hub, are simply not there in Origin, is an obsolete digital platform, like the Windows Store, or Uplay.

There's also retarded stuff like Origin Points, which never had, and will probably never have any purpose.

There arent many pc players that are capable of running it

see

This. Pc gets to go play not shit games.

Like Bloodborne?

wow, sonyfaggots are cancer

sadly true

see
Go be fat somewhere else, consolecuckolds.

It's a game for the console teenagers that play the same game for a year before a new similar game comes out.

omfglol pcmr wins again

>tfw today me and another random guy actually bitched at people enough in a game to change away from the 8 scouts in our team of 12 and actually won the game once we were down the 2 scouts

Didn't think it could happen, considering the metrical fuckton of completely ass-retarded scout-maining cowardly fucks playing this shit game.

It didn't give me faith in the future, but it was something new.

>Disable Origin overlay
>It resorts to MINIMIZING THE FUCKING GAME just to show me an achievement pop-up.

Can someone explain medals to me?
They keep changing between 2 sets for no sane reason I can find...

>you need full air and armor control to win operations
>nobody on operations is smart enough to make a move when I distract the other team with my bomber or tank

kill me