Out of any character in this shitty game, why is he the coolest?

Out of any character in this shitty game, why is he the coolest?

he's alright but he's nowhere near the coolest
coolest would be jax or singed or something

Because he's intelligent, nihilistic, and has a wicked sense of humor.

Just like me.

I would agree that in lore Jax is the coolest champion, but they're sort of ditching the lore.

I like Jhin because he's just fucking crazy and edgy and there weren't any ADC's like that before really.

Ahri is the coolest!

Never gets old

Outta my way.

>They will dance, they will sing, they will DIE

He's literally a meme champion

>not Draven
Also to fit in Sup Forums you must say ``i dont like mobas´´ or something like that. Your fedora must come to your house in 3 days.

Rengar because he is a hunting lion with a rusty knife that stabs the living shit out of anything that moves.

soraka is the coolest

>not draven

They just went full edgelord with the guy, everything about him is dumb and over the top, shame he had to be released so late into the game's lifespan, would've loved to play him before the game turned into shit.

cancer ambulance*

He's cool but the coolest is Zed.

HOW LOVELY

Most fun ADC to play

He's an AD mage, basically, that's why he's so fun. ADC suck dicks.

He's a fucking edgelord tho.

>They're gonna live, until they die.

I'm super laid back and love to make fun of edgy people but in every game that I play I always play the edgiest characters, am I a closeted edgelord?

>You shout and throw machetes? How quaint.

Nah, there's shadow the hedgehog edgy and there's a self-aware, charming kind of edgy

He's the only champion you have to take a

>MENTAL STEP BACK FROM

Seriously tho. What a fucking pussy.

>implying Yasou isnt the coolest champion

Weebshits ruined him though

"Death is an art, I will kill people because I'm an artist"
Rito writers please, make a not shit character for once.

i would like to mention that this guy has the following line:

When You dance with death, lead.

post Jinx you lazy fucks

Gnar is the best.
>Cutest guy you'll ever meet
and
>Raging fucking behemoth

This dude gets it.

Shitty "special snowflake" bait, it doesn't even feel like a fun over the top crazy personality, it just feels really forced.

Coincidence that she got her own FMV and now people stick to this harley quinn like she isn't complete shit?

Yeah but he's only useful for Q pokes and his ult, other than that I never see him played

>When you speak, I don't hear god, I hear an idiot babbling.

He's even the atheist champion of choice, how can Zed be edgier than that?

Because he's Handsome Jack

is this a joke? Sup Forums is full of underaged MOBA loving faggots. Did you hide all overwatch, DOTA2, and LOL threads or something?

That's not Corki

I play because it's the only game my friends want to play unless I make good suggestions, I used to be really into league a few years ago and didn't really lose my skills at all so I play pretty well.

I said the game is shitty, everyone is just a meta slave now, being a one trick pony in seasons 1-4 was legit because most champs were decent, now it's just "Pick an S-tier and main them until they get nerfed" the game

>tfw me and another friend always manage to convince the rest to not play LoL.

It might be selfish and kind of dickish, but I fucking refuse to touch that game ever again, it somehow managed to get worse with every patch.

I'm doing alright now suggesting co-op games to my main friend in the group, we just finished RE5 on normal about to go through professional and we're doing Deadrising 2 after that, league is just frustrating now.

>posting the Hot Topic of champions
her quotes make me cringe

this
riot tries so hard to make you only play the champs they want, half the roster is shit

Interesting design/quirks is all League has now.

I'm happier playing HoTs now. Just wish they'd make more semi-original characters like Samuro.

>tfw super burn out of lol/dota/mobas
not coming back neither this year or the next

THEY'RE GONNA LIVE

UNTIL THEY DIE