Players complained about no single player in Titanfall

>players complained about no single player in Titanfall
>Respawn busts their ass to make a brilliant single player campaign in Titanfall 2
>no one gives a fuck and it sells worse than Titanfall

How fucked is the gaming industry when the developers spend time and money trying to give players what they want and still fail?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-DfqxpNrXFw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because the people who demanded a singleplayer are the same crowd who demand a female protagonist/gay protagonist/shitskinned protagonist in other games:
the crowd who won't. play. it. either. way.

The single player was not the issue titan fall was just not good. They advertise it as armored core meets call of duty but it can't do either. On top of that they launched it around the same time as two of the biggest multi-player fps games. Tf2 was DOA.

I don't know how the fuck you think those are in any way related. Campaigns have been standard for a long time, it's only in recent years that aaa games have been dropping them, so it's not surprising when it annoys people. I never bothered with 1 but I rented 2 and just played the campaign. It was good but it was like 5 hours

You're dumb

Really made me think my man

ALREADY TWO OTHER THREADS FAGGOT

See.
You didn't even bought it to play the campaign. You are exactly the demograph I was talking about
You complained there is no SP in the first one, the devs go ahead spend lots of hours and money to create a SP for 2,
and ALL YOU DO. Is to rent it for? 5 bucks?
and ALL YOU GOT. Was entertainment for 5 hours?
Well, nice.
At least you've hit the final nail in the coffin for the whole series, cry babby.

>On top of that they launched it around the same time as two of the biggest multi-player fps games. Tf2 was DOA.

But for TF2 to sell worse going PC/XBOX/PS4 when TF was just PC/XBOX?

That's a special kind of DOA.

>Everyone has totally forgotten Section 8
Cos lemme tell you, I just uninstalled because all this game makes me want is that to come back.
Everything is just a bit of a clusterfuck in one way or another, on PC especially though.

Also see from the just expired thread:

LOOK WHAT TIME IT IS
youtube.com/watch?v=-DfqxpNrXFw

>20 hz server side update rate
>Slower than Overwatch on release for gunfire and movement tests are slower than other games but BF1

Oh boy

>You'll get 130ms of delay before gunshots register on your end
>This means you'll take a hit, then have to wait 130ms to actually register it
>While most guns fire faster than 60ms/bullet or so

No fucking wonder I've been griping about the TTK.

maybe the beta shouldn't have been so shit lmao

Respawn sold their souls to the devil and now they are paying the price

>Yeah, lets blame the beta now
Wtf man?

Not original person you're replying to, but I understand what he means.
The beta was really really bad and nothing like the final product. It definitely played a part in waning the interest of what few people already had in it. The beta was a spit in the face of people who originally played TitanFall.

The end product is much closer to the original, but the damage has already been done.

But any normal person knows that the beta can differ a lot from the final product and if you expect something from the beta you're retarded

You only get one chance to make an impression with a title this day and age.

>normal person knows that the beta can differ a lot from the final product
You have a lot of faith in consumers, user. I wish I was as good, albeit naive, of a person as you are.

it isn't out yet i think

It's been a long time since a beta has been anything more than a glorified demo rather than a genuine beta test

Released between battlefield,, call of duty, gears of war, and other high profile shit, also let's not forget that goddamn overwatch which has a small stranglehold on non COD BF players. TF should have came out in February.

PROTOCOL 3

I said normal people not even mentioned the retardeds from Sup Forums sorry for not specifying

>At least you've hit the final nail in the coffin for the whole series, cry babby.
>Series
>First game did mediocre and 2nd was a flop that EA made sure was a flop by releasing between 2 giant shooters

You almost immediately resort to shitflinging and you wonder why nobody is playing your videogame

>Titanfall shills trying to guilt people into buying games they don't want

Gen10 pilot here.
I loved the first Titanfall
The beta made me realize this sequel had a LOT of design choices and changes that I did not agree with.

They had a beautiful PvP game with the first one, but they decided to change the mechanics of it

>no titan loadout customization
>fucking skins
>advertisement skins
>the battery mechanic instead of a shield
>titans don't dominate the map like they used to

Whatever, man. Make sure to cry about something in other games and rent it after devs gave in.

So now titanfall 2 is mine?

No advertisement, that's it

Because if people tried it they would fall in love with it

This isn't like Blunderborn where the game is shit all around. This is actually a surprise. This reminds me of the tom clancy siege game

Released sandwiched, then almost dropped, then got back on track and now it's pretty popular.

Who fucking rents games these days? Just pirate it if you don't want to pay for it, not like any of the money goes to devs anyway.

Gen10 on the person you replied to here, too.
I completely agree. It does feel like less Titanfall and more CoD, and titans lack the punch and influence they used to have on the field, so I can agree with that, too.

But you have to agree that the final product really is different from the Beta.
I'm not saying it's perfect, far from it, but it's better than the titanic failure the beta was.

so how do you pirate TF2

Well you don't, it's free.

Titanfall 2, not hat simulator 2008

2007*

You pirate Titanfall the same way you pirate every other game in existence.

I bought it to play the campaign. Didn't even touch multiplayer until I had beaten it.

goes down every day just like bf1

I'll probably get it when the price drops just for the campaign

I've heard great things

Buy it from a key reseller at a discount like cdkeys or g2a

It's going to be cheaper anyways and easier

It's like youre new to PC ga-
>Renting
Oh youre a consoleer friend

I'm gonna be honest, I didn't even know futa fall 2 was in development, let alone released. Only way I knew it was out was because heard it was failing.

>It's like youre new to PC ga-
>>Renting
>Oh youre a consoleer friend
What the fuck are you talking about you mong the only current gen console I have is the wii u.

My point is if you aren't going to buy it legitimately just pirate it.

That's why there is no single crack out there.

Didn't the game just come out like yesterday?

Normally it does not take more than 12 hours. So, there won't be a crack.

>Go to sandwich artist and ask for turkey sandwich
>They give you a bun with lettuce, onions, and mayo
>They shrug and say next time they will remember the turkey
>Don't even return to that sandwich shop

>Normally it does not take more than 12 hours. So, there won't be a crack.

Food analogies should be a bannable offence on Sup Forums.

imagine how dumb you would have to be to still think twitch views are the same as sales figures

Could it be that no one fucking knew that Titanfall 2 got released?

What killed this game is Origin on PC, let's be fucking real here. Unless you're Blizzard or a huge title like Battlefield 1, not being on Steam may as well be a death sentence. Titanfall 1 needs to be on as many stores as possible, it simply cannot survive in such a small eco-system that is used predominantly by people who only play Battlefield.